[3.0] JV's Null's Inclination ranged AW/SS autosummoner build guide

Why is this better than just summoning them yourself in a normal skele mage build...?
IGN - Imgur
"
Madbeats написал:
Why is this better than just summoning them yourself in a normal skele mage build...?

Never said it was better or worse than a normal skele mage build. the difference between the two is that this way you summon skeletons and ranged animate weapons with one button, at the cost of one support gem for your skeletons when compared to a normal build.

กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ
Последняя редакция: xxArturoxx. Время: 27 авг. 2017 г., 2:49:39
"
FCK42 написал:
Wouldn't it be easier to start off maps with a writhing jar? That should pretty much instantly summon some mages

your probably right, I just finished my last final exam so I can get back to making this build. thank you for the suggestion. I was kind of planning to use blink arrow to start maps anyways and drop the srs but your suggestion in conjunction will work better.

กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ
Последняя редакция: xxArturoxx. Время: 27 авг. 2017 г., 2:49:26
updated
Последняя редакция: xxArturoxx. Время: 27 авг. 2017 г., 2:49:17
b
Can you open your characters to see gear?
The guide is a bit confusing
IGN: HarroHarbinger
"
Catharsis написал:

sorry didnt realize it was set to private. What part of the guide is confusing to you? Any feedback is welcome as it helps me improve this guide and for future guides
This looks like a pretty fun build as I am the kind of guy who enjoys creativity and unique play style over the clear speed meta.

Are you focusing on stacking Dex at all for the minion stats from your two uniques, or is that just an incidental benefit that comes along with the build enabling mechanics from speakers and Null's?

How are you finding the guardian's durability? I wanted to try this on my own summoner, but don't want to have to buy dozens of staves and masks to have on hand for when the minion dies.

"
xxArturoxx написал:
"
Catharsis написал:

sorry didnt realize it was set to private. What part of the guide is confusing to you? Any feedback is welcome as it helps me improve this guide and for future guides

The gearing part
IGN: HarroHarbinger
"
Catharsis написал:
"
xxArturoxx написал:
"
Catharsis написал:

The gearing part

oh ok, what part in particular? the required gear?

Последняя редакция: xxArturoxx. Время: 30 авг. 2017 г., 20:12:04

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация