[3.0] JV's Null's Inclination ranged AW/SS autosummoner build guide

Hey, first of all I want to say I am a big fan of this build, you did a good job.

I'm currently playing the build and have been doing like 10 versions of the tree already. The tree gets a weird look with these kinds of builds but I really love it so far.

I'm curious about you taking Exceptional Performance, is it really important? Because I am not a fan of the nodes surrounding it and the travel there.

Which node would you prefer for getting your last Skeleton? Grave intentions or Gravepact?

How is your accuracy looking? Is it something you don't really care about since your minions can't kill anyways?

Any thoughts on maybe getting Victario's Influence?

I think my tree will look at bit like this: http://poeurl.com/bwTg

I don't feel I lose much from traveling to Shadow area, I get lots of Dex that you need for the bow so I don't have to focus on having Dex on my gear.
Последняя редакция: Kalisdar. Время: 4 сент. 2017 г., 6:33:24
"
Kalisdar написал:
Hey, first of all I want to say I am a big fan of this build, you did a good job.

I'm currently playing the build and have been doing like 10 versions of the tree already. The tree gets a weird look with these kinds of builds but I really love it so far.

I'm curious about you taking Exceptional Performance, is it really important? Because I am not a fan of the nodes surrounding it and the travel there.

Which node would you prefer for getting your last Skeleton? Grave intentions or Gravepact?

How is your accuracy looking? Is it something you don't really care about since your minions can't kill anyways?

Any thoughts on maybe getting Victario's Influence?

I think my tree will look at bit like this: http://poeurl.com/bwTg

I don't feel I lose much from traveling to Shadow area, I get lots of Dex that you need for the bow so I don't have to focus on having Dex on my gear.

Exceptional Performance: I took this because the two jewel sockets around it work for spirit guards, but if you can find another place for these that you like more thats fine too, I just like getting as much duration as I can also.

Last skeleton: Gravepact.

Acc: this isnt something you should worry too much about. you will be firing so many arrows and only one has to land to get the cull.

Victario's: this isnt a terrible choice. one less skeleton but you can make up for it with less aura nodes on your tree. I just dont like it because it has no life and we already use speakers wreath that also has no life on it.

Tree: your tree definitely looks nice. Its just a tradeoff of skill duration for aura effect and a jewel socket. I will probably swap to something like this if I feel the extra duration is being wasted.

กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ
Последняя редакция: xxArturoxx. Время: 5 сент. 2017 г., 3:29:57
Love the build, looks to be awesome fun.

I don't see any neckless or boots?

Just random Rare or do you have a uniques in mind for the build?

I see you are going with a Rare chest there is non unique chest that would do wanders for the build?

I know it's about having your mininons as the main dps and you just do the killing with culling. But more posion damage never hurts :P or do you think everythink down under is a wasted?

If going with unique chest is it just me or do Dendrobate armor work really well for this build?

And if using that chest then use Astramentis Amulet for getting to the 300dex

I would ofc change the passive tree a bit to fit the changes with the items.

I don't understand why you want %less reserve mana for auras when you only holding two? You should have enouge enegy shield and regen to just fire all the time, so why do you chose that?
The Definition of a Radical Psychotic Motherfucker is Me :P
Последняя редакция: D1SA3LE. Время: 12 сент. 2017 г., 14:20:49
"
D1SA3LE написал:
Love the build, looks to be awesome fun.

I don't see any neckless or boots?

Just random Rare or do you have a uniques in mind for the build?

I see you are going with a Rare chest there is non unique chest that would do wanders for the build?

I know it's about having your mininons as the main dps and you just do the killing with culling. But more posion damage never hurts :P or do you think everythink down under is a wasted?

If going with unique chest is it just me or do Dendrobate armor work really well for this build?

And if using that chest then use Astramentis Amulet for getting to the 300dex

I would ofc change the passive tree a bit to fit the changes with the items.

I don't understand why you want %less reserve mana for auras when you only holding two? You should have enouge enegy shield and regen to just fire all the time, so why do you chose that?

sorry havnt updated in a while,

neck you want a rare that has been crafted with the "fear" essence. you can also use a bisco's, but it doesnt have any life on it.

boots can also just be a nice pair of hybrid boots or you can use rainbowstrides for the spellblock, but again these have no life on them.

dendrobate has no life on it and you would be losing another skeleton

to use empower on two 50% auras, you need 18% reduced reservation and the conqourer's efficiency jewel.

hope this helps.

กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ
Последняя редакция: xxArturoxx. Время: 13 сент. 2017 г., 17:48:36
Bandits?
kill all. I stopped playing this build because the slow attack speed made the build feel really bad. picked up a jorrhast and reworked my tree for it slightly and it immediately felt better.
OP - do you not have an active aura on yourself for Commander of Darkness giving you +20% all ele resistance? I have to use a level 1 Clarity but it's worth it to cap my resists. The 5link version of Nulls with the Flesh Offering in the lone 6th socket can be better at times than the 6link version since Spirit Eater gives a stacking attack speed bonus for blowing up tons of corpses. Also, I have been using Resolute Technique to bring 70% hit rate up to 100% as well as a +1 arrow Rearguard which lets me remove the GMP from the bow links and use something else like Faster Attacks which I think fixes a lot of the sluggishness that caused you to abandon the build.

I last did Null's Inclination when it came out in Warbands (I traded my lucky 2ex for Nulls on like day 2 of Warbands League) using a Scion that eventually had Anger + Wrath + Haste + Enlighten and Thief's Torment (or later two unset Elreon/Fear rings) and just barely enough mana unreserved to fire once. Since then, Ascendancy came out which forces choosing between the minions (Necromancer) or the bow damage (Deadeye Ranger or Scion).

I tried building with a Scion but then I remembered Speaker's Wreath exists and lets the Necromancer version be very different by maxing the minions. It's the way I prefer.

Thief's Torment has been buffed to be much better and it does everything this build wants except minion speed on unset rings. Thief's Torment is also nice because if you run out of mana, your bow skill shoots a single arrow (basic attack) which gives 30 mana on hit which then immediately fires your bow skill again so the gameplay is almost seemless even when low on mana or no regen maps. It isn't ideal but it's a super easy get-off-the-ground.

I've been playing a 3.0 version and Speaker's Wreath feels like it was custom made for it but crazy underpowered otherwise. It gives nothing extra beyond the Nulls gimmick. The Baron has a gimmick and also gives +2 minion gems and is also level 26! Scaling on Dex is just crazy worse than scaling on Str or Int. Even with both Nulls and Speaker's Wreath scaling off dex I have no desire to get more than 212 dex.

The weird part is the bow doesn't have to deal damage. It has to get arrows to the enemies and cull. Quicky. Other bonus effects could be Blind, Curse on Hit, even Item Quantity is better than a damage support.

I feel like the terribleness of Speaker's Wreath must be hiding something - I bought a perfect roll for 5c on Standard (where perfect roll new uniques are never cheap). Maybe the 1000 dex version is amazing? I am going to try dual curse on hit using Poacher's Mark which does a lot - gives frenzy, flask charges (for more frequent worms) and perhaps can drop Resolute Technique because Poacher's Mark lowers enemy evasion. It also gives life and mana on hit which could solve the mana problem as well. Adding on-kill effects is probably what this character wants to overload on.

I skip the bosses. I tried running in there but unless I have 50 weapons I can't make much of a dent into even the tier 11 Shaped Strand bosses before my minions time out.

I have an unreasonable rare chest that I rolled myself just before 3.0 - it has huge dex, legacy ES, 105 life, and an open prefix for +1 skeletons. I also have a life + minion speed quiver but it's not penetrating which is the only quiver I want for this build. I will try wasting some Fear essences on Penetrating. I wanted to try Rearguard for more defense. Again, it's pretty weird trying to build a no damage bow character so many items I would like to equip just get vendored and no one puts them up for sale.

Gear

My tree is in between the others I've seen in the thread - it maximizes the minions for damage and my bow for non-damage. I plan to use this character just to clear yellow no regen maps that have terrible bosses I want to skip. Maybe it's actually a strong enough build for breaches - my decked out poison animate weaponer got gutted by the Damage Over Time changes.

My character is (account: NorrYtt) and character PropheticPrism.

Path of Building pastebin:

https://pastebin.com/wqd1qPRA
Последняя редакция: NorrYtt. Время: 29 сент. 2017 г., 22:59:19
we need videos.
"
trocolo69 написал:
we need videos.

I've been playing the build and it's interesting. Here's a vid of a breach:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ny6GumKDxM

You can see how quickly the weapons animate! It is very common to have over 60 weapons because of two Spirit Guards jewels, especially in Breach, Beyond, or high quantity maps like if you chisel + alch + vaal your map.

However, therein lies the rub. You will always get the kill, but this build has a big problem with stranglers. Minions will just forever slam into invincible 1 hp monsters. Your effective DPS will drop to zero if you are not constantly keeping the battlefield clear of 1 hp monsters. Even the stupid worm flask can backfire and half your army is preoccupied behind you fightning a 1 hp worm. Monsters can be around a corner or behind an obstacle making it hard to shoot them.

I have gotten completely owned by a Na'em Bending Stone that leap slammed behind me and in front and I can't stick an arrow in him before he kills me even though he was at 1 hp. You can't hang a screen back from Haast and let minions kill him because he will never die unless you go out of your way to plink him.

You can't leave stragglers as you clear because minions are basically parked doing nothing. They don't even leech life from 1 hp monsters so the minions are taking damage and not dealing any.

I'm used to my minions "cleaning up" but this build is the opposite. It's such a big deal. Maybe there's a clean solution without dropping Speaker's Wreath and going back to culling strike?

Some kind of spell, like a CWDT spell can clean up perhaps if I had sockets but I don't:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1v1Zq2OHuaE

I'm testing a 5link Cloak of Tawm'r Isley. I'm thinking it could provide so many weapons you can drop SRS and Elemental Focus. The possibility of animating a fire rolled item could be good because it would crit sometimes and clean up the stragglers, but I would still get most kill shots. Not enough data here yet.
Последняя редакция: NorrYtt. Время: 9 окт. 2017 г., 2:30:42
if I might add a suggestion for the issue stated being that 1hp monsters exist, ever...

DoTs applied by the player. Be they poison or bleed based. Will attribute the kills to the player correctly.

My first suggestion:
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Yriel%27s_Fostering

The bleed or poison versions seem like they would be hardy additions to the build. You're going to lose your +1 skelly craft on your armour, and your rare crafted is 108 hp and tri-res... but yriel's Ursa or Snake formats would give your projectile attacks a reliable 20% chance on hit to apply a DoT, your minion created by it would be quite survivable, and the additional accuracy wouldn't hurt.

True, it's another unique to stick in the build that you otherwise might not have wanted to overload on, but DoT's = Credit for Kills = increased automation and clear speed.

I like the curse on hit + EW setup in nulls fine and swell enough also, but if you manage to land a pair of gloves with it, gosh I would have to say greater contact with monsters with pierce/chain as you suggested for your 6th link would be nice. I agree with the previous poster that a 5 link nulls might even work better for your build, with the flesh offering hanging out in slot 6.

Hope that helps, and I would be happy to add this build to the guide listings if you're interested.
Hot Flashes: poeurl.com/bPZT
Balance: poeurl.com/btzp
Shocking EleHit: poeurl.com/bZXo

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация