[3.24]💥Lahkesis Queen of Chaos"Essence Drain/Bane"[LowLife] 💥💥

Hot damn i am so tempted at giving this a go as my starter in 3.5.

Debating on this vs arc traps like everyone else.
But ed/cont feels so fucking good to play...

How does this build feel at beating map bosses when you start fresh in a league?

Considering hc trade.
new path of building is up, doesn any1 see/find the new chaos damage nodes?
IGN: FluffyMetamorph
"
Lyxara написал:

Sure. Damage almost doubled. Dunno if its enough though to help the build/Skill.
"
Cyrix1337 написал:
"
Lyxara написал:

Sure. Damage almost doubled. Dunno if its enough though to help the build/Skill.

Yeah, found them - I thought they were new passives but they added it to existent ones.

Well, I'm not sold yet on it
IGN: FluffyMetamorph
"
Cyrix1337 написал:
"
Lyxara написал:

Yeah. The same nodes will also double CA and TR. Probably a better choice.
"
sikker написал:
"
Cyrix1337 написал:
"
Lyxara написал:

Poison is ailment-based chaos damage, so I don't think the multipliers will apply. Or am I mistaken?
Последняя редакция: threefoldstranger. Время: 5 дек. 2018 г., 14:01:17
"
Raye написал:
"
"
sikker написал:

Poison is ailment-based chaos damage, so I don't think the multipliers will apply. Or am I mistaken?

Both CA and TR in themselves do chaos damage over time, not poison. I've no idea how they're generally played though, but the skills themselves should work with the new nodes.

However the main bow that was used to get that build off the ground, quill rain, got nerfed to death with this patch. Toxic rain will actually require more investment now.
"
Erayo написал:
Hot damn i am so tempted at giving this a go as my starter in 3.5.

Debating on this vs arc traps like everyone else.
But ed/cont feels so fucking good to play...

How does this build feel at beating map bosses when you start fresh in a league?

Considering hc trade.

Also interested how this build goes as a starter. I don't play that much. People would call me casual. Often i simply got till shaper but never killed him. And this build looks a bit expensive with all the uniques. How well does it go while mapping till level 90?
"
Sabrink написал:

Also interested how this build goes as a starter. I don't play that much. People would call me casual. Often i simply got till shaper but never killed him. And this build looks a bit expensive with all the uniques. How well does it go while mapping till level 90?

I wouldn't suggest this particular build as a league starter if you consider your self a casual player. Essence Drain is a really good league starter, but you'd probably want to go life based. [EDIT: Just to be clear this IS a good league starter build, but league starting as an ES build can be difficult for less experienced players, and you can always respec from a life build into this build once you have all the gear]. You can still play Occultist, just grab Profane bloom, Void Beacon, Withering Presence(new), then Malediction for your ascendancy points, in that order. You could also go trickster, for better map clear, but less boss damage. If you want I can send you an example tree for both.

The changes to the skill tree doubled ED damage (gets even better with better gear). That's without the new "non-ailment chaos damage over time multiplier" any items, which they said would be on shaper/elder items. ED used to be a really safe but slow boss killer (talking end games boss like shaper, not general map bosses), now it's still safe but it gets more than double shaper damage with the same investment.

If you play hardcore, you'd probably want to play Gazzy's ED trickster. If you want to play Occultist HC you'd want to follow a similar tree, but get the chaos damage and curse ascendancy points, and drop the extra curse, MoM, and most mana nodes(keep the one by shadow that gets mana on kill) , so you can get Acrobatics and Phase Acrobatics. I can send you the Occultist tree if you want.
Последняя редакция: IkeAndRobin. Время: 6 дек. 2018 г., 11:24:24
"
IkeAndRobin написал:
"
Sabrink написал:

I wouldn't suggest this particular build as a league starter if you consider your self a casual player. Essence Drain is a really good league starter, but you'd probably want to go life based. [EDIT: Just to be clear this IS a good league starter build, but league starting as an ES build can be difficult for less experienced players, and you can always respec from a life build into this build once you have all the gear]. You can still play Occultist, just grab Profane bloom, Void Beacon, Withering Presence(new), then Malediction for your ascendancy points, in that order. You could also go trickster, for better map clear, but less boss damage. If you want I can send you an example tree for both.

The changes to the skill tree doubled ED damage (gets even better with better gear). That's without the new "non-ailment chaos damage over time multiplier" any items, which they said would be on shaper/elder items. ED used to be a really safe but slow boss killer (talking end games boss like shaper, not general map bosses), now it's still safe but it gets more than double shaper damage with the same investment.

If you play hardcore, you'd probably want to play Gazzy's ED trickster. If you want to play Occultist HC you'd want to follow a similar tree, but get the chaos damage and curse ascendancy points, and drop the extra curse, MoM, and most mana nodes(keep the one by shadow that gets mana on kill) , so you can get Acrobatics and Phase Acrobatics. I can send you the Occultist tree if you want.

I've been messing around with different occultist setups in PoB. I've always loved the class, so I'd rather give her a go than the trickster.

Even for HC :)

I am choosing between arc traps, like everyone else, or occultist ED. And honestly, I'd rather go occultist because of the changes to the ascendancy etc :)

Anyway, post your occultist tree. Always nice to get some ideas before you settle for one thing or the other!
Последняя редакция: Erayo. Время: 6 дек. 2018 г., 11:38:24

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация