[3.24]💥Lahkesis Queen of Chaos"Essence Drain/Bane"[LowLife] 💥💥

"
IkeAndRobin написал:
"
Sabrink написал:

Also interested how this build goes as a starter. I don't play that much. People would call me casual. Often i simply got till shaper but never killed him. And this build looks a bit expensive with all the uniques. How well does it go while mapping till level 90?

I wouldn't suggest this particular build as a league starter if you consider your self a casual player. Essence Drain is a really good league starter, but you'd probably want to go life based. [EDIT: Just to be clear this IS a good league starter build, but league starting as an ES build can be difficult for less experienced players, and you can always respec from a life build into this build once you have all the gear]. You can still play Occultist, just grab Profane bloom, Void Beacon, Withering Presence(new), then Malediction for your ascendancy points, in that order. You could also go trickster, for better map clear, but less boss damage. If you want I can send you an example tree for both.

The changes to the skill tree doubled ED damage (gets even better with better gear). That's without the new "non-ailment chaos damage over time multiplier" any items, which they said would be on shaper/elder items. ED used to be a really safe but slow boss killer (talking end games boss like shaper, not general map bosses), now it's still safe but it gets more than double shaper damage with the same investment.

If you play hardcore, you'd probably want to play Gazzy's ED trickster. If you want to play Occultist HC you'd want to follow a similar tree, but get the chaos damage and curse ascendancy points, and drop the extra curse, MoM, and most mana nodes(keep the one by shadow that gets mana on kill) , so you can get Acrobatics and Phase Acrobatics. I can send you the Occultist tree if you want.

Yes Please!
I was thinking about Starting ED/Con Trickster and switch to Indigon later,... now with the nerfs and Buffs I thought about Occultist.
I would like to see your life tree for league starting.

What’s do you think, would the wither from Occultist be enough to drop the Totem?
I really like the idea
I am strongly liking life occultist this league too.

How about mom occultist ED?

I'm also interested in a pob/tree for a life occultist!
So here is a basic lvl 84 life occultist pob https://pastebin.com/46J2FWqr

I just put in a witch firebrew, breath of the council, 2 spreading rot jewels, and allelopathy for the gear. I put the gem links I was thinking about using in the skills. I don't like mom for Occultist ED because occultist like to reserve her mana with curses. You can swap out temp chains for enfeeble if you want. I think temp chains should be good because it increases the duration for your dots, and the wither from your passive. I am 99% sure you won't need wither totem anymore, because the only time you would put down the wither totem was for bosses that are going to take at least a few sec, so it doesn't matter if it takes a while for the wither to stack. We also got a ton more damage on ED and Blight so that makes it further redundant. For ascendcies I would take Profane Bloom and the 2 chaos nodes before Uberlab. If you want to farm Blood aqueduct for a tabula, makes sure you take Profane bloom before then, other than that it doesn't really matter what order the first 3 are in. If you want you can take the extra curse on the tree, then spec out when you get uber lab done.

CI/LL builds are going to be better than Life occultist for endgame, as they have better damage and better defense. I'm not a hardcore player, but I would imagine making sure you got PA somewhat early and running enfeeble would be preferable.

EDIT: I get the 12% chance to gain a random charge on kill as a personal preference, feel free to drop that. I also only get 2 jewel sockets in this tree because good jewels aren't so easy to come by in the first few days of the league, but you can drop the charges on kill or something for more jewel sockets if you wish.
Последняя редакция: IkeAndRobin. Время: 6 дек. 2018 г., 16:14:35
"
IkeAndRobin написал:

If you want to play Occultist HC... but get the chaos damage and curse ascendancy points, and drop the extra curse, MoM... so you can get Acrobatics and Phase Acrobatics.

Wouldn't MoM EB be good too? I'm on the fence between CI, MoM EB, and Life Phase Acro. What do you think?

Edit: I thought hard about it. CI is just too good. Much dmg. Much defence. Gonna probs go mom as a transition until I get the CI gear then switch.

hcssfbtw 4Head
Последняя редакция: MicahTV. Время: 6 дек. 2018 г., 22:19:08
Hello there!

I was thinking to start up the new league ( HC) playing your build, it looks fun so i have few questions if you dont mind.

Im gonna play this league with a friend who is gonna play arc witch so i was wondering if there is gonna be any problem to group up with him.

Should i go full life till end game,should i go for CI then for more damage.My main problem playing isnt usually the damage but the survivability and especially since im gonna duo with a friend that does great damage by himself.Maybe a life based Occultist till i farm some gear to go either CI or LL.

Thanks a lot for your time and good luck in the new league!

anyone know how to use this build as a league starter?
I feel like this tree and gear, should be good for starting out as Life ED Occultist.
Except for the amulet obv.

https://pastebin.com/5LYiXjZu
Последняя редакция: TheMothLord. Время: 7 дек. 2018 г., 7:08:45
Life ed occultist seems indeed great this patch.

I am personally going for MOM/EB occultist, more ehp vs life and still get the auras, atleast to try out the new EB!

I want to try the new cane of unraveling which means life or mom/eb are the way to go, shield gives so much ES for CI/LL to give up.
"
Dele написал:

I am personally going for MOM/EB occultist, more ehp vs life and still get the auras, atleast to try out the new EB!

I want to try the new cane of unraveling which means life or mom/eb are the way to go, shield gives so much ES for CI/LL to give up.

If I use MOM/EB, my curses are still reserved on mana? Not too familiar with EB
"
qwaza написал:
"
Dele написал:

If I use MOM/EB, my curses are still reserved on mana? Not too familiar with EB

yes, curses/auras are reserved on mana, but energy shield protects your mana so you can reserve your mana fully(which MOM without EB can't do)

Don't need to get mana % or mana in gear at all either since its fully reserved.

Just go life and es in both gear and tree.
Последняя редакция: Dele. Время: 7 дек. 2018 г., 7:41:04

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация