[3.8] Death’s Oath Occultist - Death Whisperer(CI) Updated regularly

"
Sinatr написал:
Really nice build.

Question, how you do "Players cannot Regenerate Life, Mana or Energy Shield" maps? Did I miss some other source of mana?

If I simply run around the damage from aura alone is just not enough without Blight, which you can't spam, nor I can use mobility skills or summon golems..

My Death aura is strong enough to kill most things just from walking past. However the best way to deal with this is a mana flask, but if you get some mana gained on kill you'll be able to use movement skills easily from pack to pack.

Edit: Granted I do now have a 6 socket death aura (20k tooltip which doesn't matter too much) PoB has it at 170k dps with 15 stacks of wither on hindered enemies.
Последняя редакция: FlasherCatcher. Время: 25 дек. 2018 г., 18:03:21
You said you use a vaal blight, but where do you put it? I thought you only used regular blight from the gloves
Последняя редакция: ThaKeeper. Время: 30 дек. 2018 г., 6:29:17
"
ThaKeeper написал:
You said you use a vaal blight, but where do you put it? I thought you only used regular blight from the gloves

I'm currently using

Eventually I hope to find a shaped pair and craft one with decent ES as well as level 20 faster casting. I'm currently leveling 20% blight gems to hopefully double corrupt into level 21 20% vaal blights, but I think I might just buy a level 21 vaal blight and call it good enough because it would only slightly increase the area of regular blight.

You don't need to use Vaal blight however, the usual gloves will work just fine.

Once I get my hands on a soul ripper flask instead of the soul catcher flask that I found Vaal blight becomes an incredibly power first move for any boss encounter.
Does -Increased Effect of Non-Curse Auras actually increase damage of the aura? Because I've taken a few of those nodes and the aura dmg on the character window did not change.
"
Appledanish написал:
Does -Increased Effect of Non-Curse Auras actually increase damage of the aura? Because I've taken a few of those nodes and the aura dmg on the character window did not change.

Yes it actually works, this is explained in the guide. Effect of non-curse auras has never affected the tool tip, and probably never will unless GGG decides to make tool tips correct for skills.
I've made a build like you recommend.
Char level is 83 now (name Dixi_Oz), gear - not corrupted but all uniques are with stats not far from maximal. Gems are 18-19 level, a few with 20% quality. No useful lab enchants.
ES 7300, using mostly only Suphur flasks since they add damage and heal to some degree.

Solo char performs not bad, but in boss fights and vs Immortal syndicate she often got one-shoted or getting hits for about 70% of ES. In late case I start to run loops in hope that a shield will regen. If regen kicks in before I got killed shield restores to full very fast.
Completed maps, solo, tier 9-10.
In Azurite mine, depth ~155 (mob level 77 ) she performs questionable. She can manage to get from node to node, but had to run circles around bigger packs of mobs, use taunting totems, and sometimes still getting killed. Seems just not enough dps. I wonder if all gems in body armor will become 20/20 will it improve dps significantly and fix this problem?

In a team, duo with freeze totems hierophant [level 90, 20/20 gems, budget gear], she performs awful, and could be considered as bad ES/life regen aurobot. :-( Because even if I manage to get to mobs 1st, mobs start to loose health due to Death aura, and before they die a freezing wave comes from pair of totems and obliterate all mobs to frozen dust. So I feel almost completely useless :-(

When solo dps looks not bad - trash mobs die when I walk near them, I can manage to kill bosses. But as soon as I team with another player my dps looks really slow. I'm not sure is it due to not 20/20 gems? Or it's limitations of Death's Oath plate and chaos damage in whole?

In whole I like this build - it's very fun, probably similar to RF Jugg, but I like Witch girl much more compared to a Marauder. But ability to kill high end bosses, Immortal syndicate and other tough challenges seems questionable to me.
Последняя редакция: Dixxi. Время: 31 дек. 2018 г., 7:47:58
is there an item suggestion in this guide, or path of Building link?
"
Dixxi написал:
I've made a build like you recommend.
Char level is 83 now (name Dixi_Oz), gear - not corrupted but all uniques are with stats not far from maximal. Gems are 18-19 level, a few with 20% quality. No useful lab enchants.
ES 7300, using mostly only Suphur flasks since they add damage and heal to some degree.

Solo char performs not bad, but in boss fights and vs Immortal syndicate she often got one-shoted or getting hits for about 70% of ES. In late case I start to run loops in hope that a shield will regen. If regen kicks in before I got killed shield restores to full very fast.
Completed maps, solo, tier 9-10.
In Azurite mine, depth ~155 (mob level 77 ) she performs questionable. She can manage to get from node to node, but had to run circles around bigger packs of mobs, use taunting totems, and sometimes still getting killed. Seems just not enough dps. I wonder if all gems in body armor will become 20/20 will it improve dps significantly and fix this problem?

In a team, duo with freeze totems hierophant [level 90, 20/20 gems, budget gear], she performs awful, and could be considered as bad ES/life regen aurobot. :-( Because even if I manage to get to mobs 1st, mobs start to loose health due to Death aura, and before they die a freezing wave comes from pair of totems and obliterate all mobs to frozen dust. So I feel almost completely useless :-(

When solo dps looks not bad - trash mobs die when I walk near them, I can manage to kill bosses. But as soon as I team with another player my dps looks really slow. I'm not sure is it due to not 20/20 gems? Or it's limitations of Death's Oath plate and chaos damage in whole?

In whole I like this build - it's very fun, probably similar to RF Jugg, but I like Witch girl much more compared to a Marauder. But ability to kill high end bosses, Immortal syndicate and other tough challenges seems questionable to me.

The damage on your build does seem a bit lower compared to my character in Betrayal. You have a decent amount of ES, more than I have currently. You'll want to get another jewel socket for a second Spreading Rot, this will increase your single target damage more than it is currently. I see you have 3 curses slotted which could be my fault, I need to edit the guide in some areas. If you plan on running around curse you'll want to grab the curse wheel node for it. Otherwise I don't see any reason to struggle.
The build however will always look like it's under performing in party play, because hits generally look more impressive.

I did notice you don't have the minion damage wheel. this gives you an extra 69% increased damage as well as another 1% life regen. the 2 points down to shaper for the life regen is also fairly useful, and generally the first jewel slot I go for besides the 1 pointers.
"
NaBeRa написал:
is there an item suggestion in this guide, or path of Building link?

There used to be. I went back to check it and it looks like I accidentally deleted it when I was trying to take something else out. I'll.... Figure something out until then, however if you'd like you can always check out my character DeathWhisperer_betrayal

I'm currently working on a life varient to see if I like that any better.
https://pastebin.com/6Sx8ddsM

this is where i am now. lvl83 atm, so missing a few nodes here and there. but i will get there, if the atlas progression does not bore me out of the game. :)
Последняя редакция: NaBeRa. Время: 2 янв. 2019 г., 9:14:07

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация