[3.8] Death’s Oath Occultist - Death Whisperer(CI) Updated regularly

I was always wonder if you even can scale that 50 chaos damage by anuthing couldn't find much info.
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
The only way to scale the damage from the belt would be from the receiving end to my knowledge which doesn't really allow for too much of an increase
Could you explain the Efficacy/Arcane Surge/Less Duration interaction, and explain how you figure this stuff out?
Arcane Surge adds the tag "duration" (you don't need to trigger it with a spell) to the aura, thus enabling the use of Less Duration, Efficacy and Swift Affliction.
I didn't think about using the swift affliction too, that might be better than using the less duration support. I'll have to check it out once I hop on that character again unless you can confirm that it does work as well. (I'm imagining that it would though)
Why have u removed Ghost Reaver?

Life leech from Death oath's doesn't works?

I'm playing this build with Atziri's Promise and Ghost Reaver... All the time the ES are recharging...

Have another opition more stronger than Ghost Reaver?

"
MatZiN написал:
Why have u removed Ghost Reaver?

Life leech from Death oath's doesn't works?

I'm playing this build with Atziri's Promise and Ghost Reaver... All the time the ES are recharging...

Have another opition more stronger than Ghost Reaver?

Damage over time doesn't leech. I was using the leech mechanics for Dark Pact (which I don't use anymore) and for the explosions from profane bloom, but it's more reliable for boss fights to not reduce your recharge by 50% for a small amount of leech. (most of the surviability of this build has always come from regen and not leech.) With not worrying about leech you can drop warlords mark for enfeeble or tempchains
Cleared this badboy with the build, ripped few times to boss since I've never done the boss and I should actually get useful flasks, haven't update them since i killed kitava. Was utilizing only "5l" of the aura, no efficiency and 20%gems, most of them are just 18lvl as well.

currently aura does 25k dps

Последняя редакция: Ritmas. Время: 11 сент. 2017 г., 13:12:13
Hey looks like your character is coming along nicely! Just did a quick PoB on your character, you're doing closer to 40k aura dps if assume you have 10 stacks of wither(more likely than having 20) and that you've hindered the target with Blight. Overall the tree looks great, and the jewels are pretty spot on too. Hope you make even more progress soon!

And yeah, flasks would definitely help! And remembering to use them! (that's the part I'm working on myself)
Tier 11 Boss kills video is uploaded! This will be the last in the series of boss kill videos, I'm going to be working on creating more indepth longer build guide videos that will contain all of the relevant information for the build. Hope you guys have enjoyed the videos Once I get to shaper and the guardian I'll make sure to record those for the guide on the Death Whisperer!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация