[3.8] Death’s Oath Occultist - Death Whisperer(CI) Updated regularly

No idea how you guys manage the strength requirements on the gear, like 180 for Death's Oath.

Also, how do you manage to run 3 curses AND 2 auras? if I run all of those, I only have 15 unreserved mana and I can't do much
No mercy for the weak. No pity for the dying. No tears for the slain.
Последняя редакция: sladverr. Время: 5 окт. 2017 г., 13:52:20
Hey Slad, personally I just run 2 curses and 2 auras. you can probably squeeze a third with use of enlightenment gems though I think the tri curse builds are using the curse mask, I forget the name of it though, The strength requirement you can get around with using an int to str jewel, but getting the strength is definitely something that you have to build for and even look for on gear. Personally I crafted str onto my es shield
No one tried the suggested darkscorn variation? Instead of raising our ES, lowering the phys damage taken with enfleeble * 25% reduction of darkscorn would be really awesome. Plus I imagine a caustic arrow would be a nice addition for bosses.
Maybe I will try it!
"Death Whisperer" - means that you are using Whispering Ice..
Indi game developer, passionate gamer, 22 year of programming, 32 years of playing RPG's started with books and board games.

If Your characters tab is set to private - Your arguments is already invalid!
"
BlazeSTX написал:
"Death Whisperer" - means that you are using Whispering Ice..

Or.... Maybe it means you're whispering death and has nothing to do with a staff >.>
Hey i took it a little bit farther with this build Still have about 2k more dps on tool tip for the aura. It deals about 15.7k tool tip but with essence crafted gear easily take it up to 18k tool tip. Cool concept for a support type build debuff the enemies rather than buffing allies. https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Todd55/characters Characters name is Death_Yetti
3.0.2 fixed efficacy with damage over time effects, does this mean it works with death's oath now?
Hey been messing with this the last few days. Really enjoy the build, my character just needs a few more regrets to get the tree right (using an old build on standard).

Have you considered Witchfire Brew? Lets you run another aura instead of a curse and gives a boost to DoT, good for both the damaging skills in this build.
👏 VERY 👏 NICE 👏 OCCULTIST 👏 BUILD! 👏
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
Ran something similar on a Trickster, giving this a whirl as Occultist now on HHC.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация