[3.2] Beginner Guide - Frostbolt Elementalist (with 10c Budget Gearing Video)

Hey im not sure what you mean by this point in the passive skill section

- Jewel socket (with 40 int in radius for our Jewel - remember, you don’t need the Int “allocated” in radius)

What is the int allocated in radius? Can you explain for me please?
I followed your guide and made it to end game, i'm going for crit build but i cant really sustain on boss fight. T11 is not a problem, but i died to atziri and uberlab. so please help me make this 1 end game viable. Thanks!

PathofBuilding link:
https://pastebin.com/g85vB505

PS* Beginner here, just join back in 3.0.
Последняя редакция: tonicyung. Время: 28 окт. 2017 г., 11:34:54
"
Apolzo написал:
Hey im not sure what you mean by this point in the passive skill section

- Jewel socket (with 40 int in radius for our Jewel - remember, you don’t need the Int “allocated” in radius)

What is the int allocated in radius? Can you explain for me please?

This just means that you don't have to have the passive points taken (allocated) within the radius of your threshold jewel in order to get the bonuses from it.
Is there a suggestion for the Pantheon choices?
"
Phyruus написал:
Is there a suggestion for the Pantheon choices?

For major:

Maybe Brine King unless you have some other stun mitigation if you just want to set it and forget it.

Since we want to stay at range and avoid getting hit and avoid having nearby enemies, once you've captured souls that add either of those elements, either solaris or lunaris are both good.

Keep in mind that these are meant to be situational, so if you are running a map with chain or extra projectiles, you can switch to Lunaris (if you've upgraded it)

Divine vessels are like 1c each, but capturing souls not something most people will do to fill out all of their pantheon on one character since you have to do it over again for each new build.

For minor:

Probably Garukan to evade more stuff.

However, if you went with elementalist and took reflect protection, with Yugul that would give you 75% reduction. That's probably enough to run ele reflect maps (especially if you took the elemental damage nodes on the tree that give you 10% more).

I will note however, that you are far better off just going with templar: inquisitor at the moment and simply avoiding ele reflect maps. (they said elementalist will get some changes in 3.2 in March)
Последняя редакция: jolsen26. Время: 24 дек. 2017 г., 11:15:20
Hello,

After the ascendancy revamp, I've updated this for 3.2!

I've added an option for the chest slot with the addition of the fated unique "Crystal Vault"

It's very cheap and offers a nice synergy with Paragon of Calamity (see gear section).
Mind sharing what would be better gear for this build? a non budget gearing
"
SuperMiguel написал:
Mind sharing what would be better gear for this build? a non budget gearing

Sure.

Chest:

Belly of the Beast; Maybe Kaom's Heart (if you go with a staff, might be better to have cold to fire as a link in that case); shavronne's wrappings (if you go low life you'd need to change the tree a lot to go for ES instead of life and MoM); well rolled Loreweave (with high max resists and ele damage); cloak of defiance with high mana

Any well rolled shaper chest - good mods:

- +1 socketed skill gems;
- % phys taken as cold (this is great with paragon of calamity)
- % taken from mana before life (increased MoM effect)
- % of max mana or energy shield recoverd on kill

elder:

- Increased % of max life
- Recover % of life on kill
- % of life regen/s

New Aspects:

- Aspect of the avian is pretty good, maybe with the avian gloves Saqawal's Winds
- The rest I don't see as worth going for really.

Weapon:

Realm Ender; Taryn's Shiver, +3 cold gems staff; well rolled sceptre with % of elemental as extra chaos or ele pen

Amulet:

The Halcyon Jade Amulet is fantastic and so is the upgraded version (remember that frozen enemies are also chilled), Bisco's collar I guess if you can work it in somehow for farming

Belt:

With cast speed or spell damage during flask effect (shaper mod), soul tether might be good,

Ring:

Any of the cold related shaper mods; Talisio's sign; Berek's grip; Snake pit;

Jewel:

Any well rolled watcher's eye jewel (super expensive)
Последняя редакция: jolsen26. Время: 22 марта 2018 г., 3:41:41
Do you think this would work with freezing pulse if you switched out the gems for first snow ones?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация