[3.16 updated] BRO, DO YOU EVEN SUMMON? Life/ES Dark Pact Skeleton Caster League Starter

"

Do you think the + minion life Veil Modifiers for upcoming Betrayal league will help?

Yeah I hope so, I'm also hyped about +1 curse Veil Modifiers, however I would better wait for 3.5 release and see how the new system works before making any definite opinion.
Последняя редакция: brant09081992. Время: 17 нояб. 2018 г., 12:46:48
Bro, I'm planning to make something similar on new league, would u recommend this as a league starter?
"
would u recommend this as a league starter?

It's definitely a good league starter, I'm also going to start a new league with it. A few expensive items this build uses are not mandatory so you can lvl it up and farm some currency on maps using self found / cheap rares before pretending any serious expenses.
Can I instantly use dark pact at lvl 28? or better wait more levels?
"
Can I instantly use dark pact at lvl 28? or better wait more levels?

I'm always using it instantly at lvl 28. It's good to buy From Dust right after you can use Dark Pact so it gonna feel a lot better.
Could u write me gems for 4L and 5L?
"
Could u write me gems for 4L and 5L?

It's up to you which gems you decide to use for 4L and 5L. You know, dps isn't everything. Spell Echo for example may provide higher bonus than most of the gems but it may cause problems with dodging some attacks during boss fights until you have a decent cast speed. Power Charge on Crit bonus isn't that big but it helps maintaining Power Charges so it's a good quality of life. But if you want to know what's the best purely for dps, here is the list based on my PoB:

-Conc Effect +55.6% dps
-Spell Echo +54.9% dps
-Void Manipulation +40.3% dps
-Controlled Destruction +37.8% dps
-Power Charge on Crit +37.7% dps

I would use Controlled Destruction as my last support.

EDIT: I totally forgot that Power Charge on Crit +37.7% dps bonus is achieved only when you have 9 power charges, meaning you already have 2x Void Batteries, picked all +1 power charge nodes in a tree and finished Uber Lab and picked Forbidden Power. Taking all of that into consideration, I would use Power Charge on Crit as my last support.
Последняя редакция: brant09081992. Время: 24 нояб. 2018 г., 11:13:04
I will use Aoe and switch to conc effect of course, and until those 9 power charges, what gem would u recommend using instead of power ccharge on crit?
"
and until those 9 power charges, what gem would u recommend using instead of power ccharge on crit?

Increased Critical Damage (most dps) or Faster Casting (just for faster mapping).
Nice im really excited for this build, definitely gonna go as a starter, cant wait:D damn it, any tips in early levels?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация