[3.16 updated] BRO, DO YOU EVEN SUMMON? Life/ES Dark Pact Skeleton Caster League Starter

Gonna try that too, i wanted to try this build anyway, thx for answer :)
What about Withering Presence for this build, instead Forbidden Power or Malediction on occultist ascendancy?
"
What about Withering Presence for this build, instead Forbidden Power or Malediction on occultist ascendancy?

Withering Presence gives this build nothing but the chaos res while Forbidden Power and Malediction are super strong.
Bro, ur build is playable on HC?
"
Bro, ur build is playable on HC?

Yeah, until your first rip. :| Honestly, I won't recommend this build for HC.
Great guide thanks !
Последняя редакция: MeFox. Время: 7 дек. 2018 г., 10:28:07
looks legit wanna try this as league starter?
is there a possible ES version or is life the way to go?
Hows the build going? Are u playing with it in this league? I still didnt start playing because still no internet in new flat
hey guys ive been using Enki's Arc Witch to level, currently level 28 now.
do i keep using arc until 60+, idk when to switch to dark pact and al lthat
I've been using this as a league starter, works excellent so far. Rush the life nodes on the RHS, ignore crit chance and multi, then start working on the left side of the tree. Use DP as soon as you get it, make sure to buy the jewel that improves it (From Dust). Keep on top of your leveling gear and it should be pretty smooth, don't forget to buy 6 other copies of DP for chance at 21 later. The build really gets going after 62 when you can equip double Apeps, I'm using warlords mark and a mana on hit ring to sustain.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация