[3.16 updated] BRO, DO YOU EVEN SUMMON? Life/ES Dark Pact Skeleton Caster League Starter

"
zoNiklv написал:
"
PUNSHET2 написал:
does anyone have a good idea of how to run a low life or ci variant? probably asking for a lot (IE skill tree, equips , gems ect.)
I'm level 41 and will probably have to respect but i would love to purse a low life version
but any help would be greatly appreciated.

That does not sound viable to me.
Best case scenario for maps: you use Spell Echo linked to Skeleton and only after you have them you cast DP on top. Meaning you spend twice as much time clearing maps if not more because of skeletons fail to be recalled at certain terrains, behind ledges and other buggy places. Would be easy with self-cast, but you don't have the health to raise base damage.

i thought it was viable now?
(as stated in OP)

"THIS BUILD IS NOW VIABLE AS ENERGY SHIELD CHARACTER!!!!!
In 3.5 Energy Shield recharge is no longer interrupted by a) self-casting Dark Pact, b) hitting enemies with Gloomfang equipped. It means that now it's possible to play Dark Pact as a CI, Low Life and Hybrid! :D"
I started Beatrayal league with this build and ran it as hybrid from the very start. Had some issues when respecing into dark pact without from dust jewel, but at level 50 or 60 it started to work really nice. Some improvements with gear had been made to be able to clear incursion in time. (5l helped alot)

From the hybrid aspect of the character, i'm currently around 3,5k hp and 6,2k ES. Though it can seem like a lot, against syndicate it's still not enough. The best defence is offence. Just burst them down while they're stuck in animation.

As hybrid you gain 50-70% more effective hp/es pool, but you loose moderate amount of damage. Mainly from using a shield. It's not that big difference now, but if you could use double void batteries it would be more significant. Also, due to ES ascendancy you don't have one free curse and can't apply curses to hexproof enemies.

A possitive would be more safe clearspeed when running without skellies. (you still have 6k+ energy shield ready to absorb eventual damage)

tl;dr: if you always wanted to try hybrid character, i would say this build is worth to try as hybrid. If you don't jut follow the great guide :)
ah okay gotcha thanks man
Might give hybrid a shot later on in deep delves, was planning to use Cospri's Will anyways for 5 curses. Can try with 4 (Ass/Warlords/Enfeeble/Temp Chains) but more eHP.

Most likely we wont be using self-cast in deep delves, so the damage will still be fine. Oh well, that's few weeks away from happening anyways.

I wanted to suggest this guy here for budget start. Double Apep's is good damage, but can run into mana sustain issues.

Ofc cold damage won't scale, but the crit multies and some added protection is nice to have. And susceptible to reflects ;)
[Delve] Depth 1997 Solo/Volatile Dead
[Betrayal] Depth 1353 Solo/Dark Pact
[Legion] Depth 1003 Solo/Ice Spear
[Blight] Depth 1137 Solo/Dark Pact
[Metamorph] Depth 1005 Solo/Vortex
"
zoNiklv написал:
Might give hybrid a shot later on in deep delves, was planning to use Cospri's Will anyways for 5 curses. Can try with 4 (Ass/Warlords/Enfeeble/Temp Chains) but more eHP.

Most likely we wont be using self-cast in deep delves, so the damage will still be fine. Oh well, that's few weeks away from happening anyways.

I wanted to suggest this guy here for budget start. Double Apep's is good damage, but can run into mana sustain issues.

Ofc cold damage won't scale, but the crit multies and some added protection is nice to have. And susceptible to reflects ;)

I picked this up for 5c

I've had no mana sustain problems with it.
"
zoNiklv написал:

I picked this up for 5c

I've had no mana sustain problems with it.
Hey guys,

leveling the build and noticed that a group of enemies with hexproof wasn't cursed by my blasphemy-warlord's. I am using profane bloom and was wondering if i am missing something or if this could possibly be a bug...

Anyone having the same issue?

Edit: Just noticed that this is only happening with the inua totems in kaom's region... tried googling it but could't find anything. Is it impossible to curse them?
Последняя редакция: eintopf. Время: 13 дек. 2018 г., 0:21:25
totem are "uncursable" :)

@PUNSHET2 : On the wiki it's state that any CI character using Gloomfang will commit suicide as long as the life gain on hit does not compensate the life lost on hit. so becareful ;)
Quick question - does anyone have any tips for crafting endgame gear? Kind've at a loss on how to get the +% minion life as well as max life and resists on my gear.
"
aastr написал:
Quick question - does anyone have any tips for crafting endgame gear? Kind've at a loss on how to get the +% minion life as well as max life and resists on my gear.

Minion life on gloves/belt is essence craft, described in OP.

For helmet you take a Item Level 86 helmet (better Elder one) and use Bound, Aberrant and Pristine fossils.

You can hit +3 minions, +100 life, 3% max life, chaos damage to spells and -chaos res on enemies ;) Don't go for added life to minions on helm, Gem is much more efficient.

Also a tad of knowledge, using this guy:

And Level 21 Flame Dash speeds up mapping alot!

Edit: as for the jewel, you want something like this for maps:

Alt/Aug crafted HP/Onslaught and regaled for something good ;)

[Delve] Depth 1997 Solo/Volatile Dead
[Betrayal] Depth 1353 Solo/Dark Pact
[Legion] Depth 1003 Solo/Ice Spear
[Blight] Depth 1137 Solo/Dark Pact
[Metamorph] Depth 1005 Solo/Vortex
Последняя редакция: zoNiklv. Время: 13 дек. 2018 г., 14:28:22

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация