[3.16 updated] BRO, DO YOU EVEN SUMMON? Life/ES Dark Pact Skeleton Caster League Starter

"
zoNiklv написал:

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds?skill=Dark-Pact

Is totally unacceptable :D

OH. Iam exposed! :D

I've been playing this build for betrayal and i must say.. it's great.
I built it as hybrid coz i wanted more ehp. When i reach around 13k i realized that it is not beneficial anymore. So i switched shield with another wand and running with gloomfang all the time and it got better. (now with 11,5K ehp with discipline)
With current gear i hit around 4M dps (if pob dps on skellies*4 is the correct calculation) with 15stacks of wither and flasks.
From start chaos damage in temple was a problem, but then i got 70% chaos res (48% with my new warlord mark ring) and chaos is no more a problem.
I've done only uber atziri and shaper deathless (though i died on shaper when i forgot the fight already started :D)
Currently farming guardian maps to be able to spawn uber elder. Will update with the result :)
"
Nirdana написал:
When i reach around 13k i realized that it is not beneficial anymore. So i switched shield with another wand and running with gloomfang all the time and it got better. (now with 11,5K ehp with discipline)
From start chaos damage in temple was a problem, but then i got 70% chaos res (48% with my new warlord mark ring) and chaos is no more a problem.

This is weird, I have 5.6k eHP with -40% chaos res (in MF gear) and never had problems with any content but Delve. I will die time to time ofc, cuz I'm speeding up to the max. Even for Delve I have 6.5k eHP and it's enough for Delves 800+, ofc not trying to facetank anything there ;) Defensive curses help, but It shouldn't be bad with 13k eHP without them.

I'm mostly lazy person and change gear when it is required, so not rocking any crazy eHP. But I would also try to go hybrid later. But not in expense of Profane Bloom and not with 700es+ Regalia. Carcass Jack is a must for Delve.

Edit: Btw Vaal Skelie idea worked out perfectly, 802 to 826 depths were piece of cake. Literally came up with idea when posting about Harbingers, like what if I had more minions? Highly recommended ;)
[Delve] Depth 1997 Solo/Volatile Dead
[Betrayal] Depth 1353 Solo/Dark Pact
[Legion] Depth 1003 Solo/Ice Spear
[Blight] Depth 1137 Solo/Dark Pact
[Metamorph] Depth 1005 Solo/Vortex
Последняя редакция: zoNiklv. Время: 27 дек. 2018 г., 12:06:02
"
zoNiklv написал:
This is weird, I have 5.6k eHP with -40% chaos res (in MF gear) and never had problems with any content but Delve. I will die time to time ofc, cuz I'm speeding up to the max. Even for Delve I have 6.5k eHP and it's enough for Delves 800+, ofc not trying to facetank anything there ;) Defensive curses help, but It shouldn't be bad with 13k eHP without them.

I mean it wasnt that much problem, if i ran into vaal vase pack sometimes it killed me with decent mods.
The 13k ehp was more aimed to syndicates. I still get hits for 7k just from a blue mob's arrow. So it doesnt really matter if you can survive 2-3 if you dont recharge shield between hits. I also play in party so more damage is handy (yes i am the only realy boss damager :D)

Profane bloom would be great, ill try that just for clear instead of void beacon.

Gonna also try vaal skellies probably just for meat shield, i'm not into delve that much.
GL on your way to the core :)
Последняя редакция: Nirdana. Время: 27 дек. 2018 г., 13:41:37
"
https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds?skill=Dark-Pact

Is totally unacceptable :D

Guess my build didn't bring a whole lot of Dark Pacters to the Wraeclast but it's good for us since we actually can get a lot of good items cheaper ;) I hit 95 two days ago and my goal is 96 in this league. However, I haven't even died once during levelling from 90 so maybe I will go for even more if it still would be that smooth.

"
too many beefy mobs that rip skeletons in no time. I have this idea, what if we run Vaal Summon Skeletons and maybe get Zerphi's on top. But didn't try

What about trying Vaal Skeletons and Soul Ripper for deeper delves?

"
From start chaos damage in temple was a problem

I also used to die too much to those vaal constructs when the Incursion was introduced, but since then I've readjusted so many aspects of my build. I got rid of golem and I'm using Phase Run at the start of every incurison so there are no more chaos projectile waves coming right at my face from the start.
"
brant09081992 написал:

What about trying Vaal Skeletons and Soul Ripper for deeper delves?

That can work, actually... i gave Ripper a thought before, decided against. Now that mob damage is so high think I can actually sacrifice a life flask for it. That means a little drop in movement speed, cuz burn/chill protections are a must, as well as silver flask itself.

I'll try it out tomorrow and see how it goes :)
Hiya! I'm still a bit of a newb, so forgive me if this idea sounds dumb or has already been shot down, but I came across something that might work in the build, assuming you don't need the frenzy charges that badly.

I figured since it's using power charges already, and this not only makes Cold Snap use power charges instead of frenzy, but also generates them, so it might be useful? I've not run any of the math on it or anything, but thought I'd mention it.

Really enjoying the build, btw. Thanks! :)
"
KageKaryuudo написал:
Hiya! I'm still a bit of a newb, so forgive me if this idea sounds dumb or has already been shot down, but I came across something that might work in the build, assuming you don't need the frenzy charges that badly.

Don't be afraid to generate new ideas, this will help you raise awareness and expand on your game knowledge. Tho, this one in particular will not stick since we don't have problem with Power Charge generation. Frenzy Charges, on the other hand, are nice to have for 12% more Damage and 12% Cast Speed.

Unfortunately, we don't have an easy way to generate Frenzy. There are multiple options to do so, but none is easy. I had to dedicate whole ring slot just for that.
"
I figured since it's using power charges already, and this not only makes Cold Snap use power charges instead of frenzy, but also generates them, so it might be useful?

As zoNiklv said, we don't have a problem with generating Power Charges since we utilize a lot of ways to do it. Moreover, this jewel would make Cold Snap consume Power Charges and we don't want it. We want to keep them always at max for a huge damag bonus.

I've had some ideas of how we could generate Frenzy Charges. There is a new craftable wand mod 'trigger socketed skills when you use a skill'. We could put Cold Snap here so it would generate charges for us. There are a few problems however, first it's a suffix so we would have to give up one dps mod to be able to craft this. Second, Cold Snap would also consume those charges for reduced cooldown so it would be effective only for clearing when there are monsters all around granting new charges. Third, it would be useless on bossfights without spawning adds. Fourth, Phase Run would consume all our charges on use (thogugh it could be an advantage when farming darkness).

Another idea is to have it on a secondary weapon slot in a cratfed wand but then it would feel very clunky to keep up all charges so I see only a limited use here like casting it before the end of a mob phase at Uber Elder fight for an extra dps boost.
Последняя редакция: brant09081992. Время: 28 дек. 2018 г., 11:28:28
Delve 900 done! So far so good, no changes in gear required ;)

I've tried Soul Ripper, it's fun with constant fodder around. But problem is to actually see the mobs and ground effects. Totem helps with echo locating, but ground effects are a nuisance. On some occasions you really need Vaals at a certain time of the encounter. For instance, at Azurite Nodes: You need to summon them directly before balls come, not before cuz then your visibility is hindered. Fodder is also super useful during pre-clearing nodes.

So I've dropped Ripper - it fits, but not as much as I expected)

Sweltering Burrow is officially the worst node ever made in Delve, tried it a few times. Mobs drop degen area that is not visible at all, skelies die instantly and myself too. It's just retarded :X

Скрытый текст

Avoid at all costs :)

"
brant09081992 написал:
Fourth, Phase Run would consume all our charges on use (thogugh it could be an advantage when farming darkness).

Also, just fyi. It acts same way as immortal call, buffing connected support gem duration. Say, if you add Arcane Surge it will gain added duration from Frenzy Charges.
"
Also, just fyi. It acts same way as immortal call, buffing connected support gem duration. Say, if you add Arcane Surge it will gain added duration from Frenzy Charges.

I forgot about that interaction. I'm curious how it would work with my current 4L:

I expect an Inc Duration support to be buffed by expanding F Charges by Phase Run. However, I'm not sure if buffing the duration of Vaal RF/Blight that way is worth it since everything in the game dies before those buffs expire (except those shitty phased bosses). Even if something would somehow manage to live longer (let's say a Mino with something like inc life and chaos res) I think it would be more efficient to use F Charges for just a pure damage.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация