[3.16 updated] BRO, DO YOU EVEN SUMMON? Life/ES Dark Pact Skeleton Caster League Starter

It won't do anything for RF. Has to be a support skill that was triggered by either Phase Run or Immortal Call.
[Delve] Depth 1997 Solo/Volatile Dead
[Betrayal] Depth 1353 Solo/Dark Pact
[Legion] Depth 1003 Solo/Ice Spear
[Blight] Depth 1137 Solo/Dark Pact
[Metamorph] Depth 1005 Solo/Vortex
Hi, I too am enjoying this build very much and think that this guide is done well but one thing I just can't seem to find out is how did you get % minion max life rolled onto your weapons?
"
SirUntot написал:
Hi, I too am enjoying this build very much and think that this guide is done well but one thing I just can't seem to find out is how did you get % minion max life rolled onto your weapons?

Glad you enjoy the build!

This craft can be found on veiled weapons and unlocked for your crafting bench.

Скрытый текст

If you don't have it, pm me in-game - can craft if for you. Just note it's a prefix ;)
Thanks for the answer! Guess I haven't been lucky enough to find the recipe. I will try my luck again for some time but I'll gladly come back to your offer once I find a suitable wand :D
Hi man, awesome build. For now Tier 15 bosses down, same sindicates (unfortunately Catarina fail because by desync). Aside from to buy a Empower lv4, what another stuff can improve my build?

https://pastebin.com/LvP8Z50s
"
DarkSamux написал:
Hi man, awesome build. For now Tier 15 bosses down, same sindicates (unfortunately Catarina fail because by desync). Aside from to buy a Empower lv4, what another stuff can improve my build?

https://pastebin.com/LvP8Z50s

Lvl 21 Dark Pact
Minion life rolled on 2nd wand, on gloves, belt and helmet.
-9% chaos res on nearby enemies on helmet.
Helmet corrupted for +1 power charges.
Using assasins mark and despair curses. Gloomfang/gloomfang with +1 curse corruption.
Ring with warlords mark+aspect of the spider (or added spell dmg) and Mark of the Shaper Ring.
Vaal Summon Skeletons lvl 21 linked with spell echo.
Better wands in general or VBs.
Better jewels. Some levels 😂
Boots enchant.
Flask and gear quality 26%+.

Plenty of things to improve 😄
Последняя редакция: zoNiklv. Время: 3 янв. 2019 г., 3:22:37
"
Aside from to buy a Empower lv4, what another stuff can improve my build?

zoNiklv provided some good suggestions so I will only add to it a few more which should be particulary easy to obtain:

-Empower lvl 3
-+3 minion gems Bone Helmet as you hit lvl 92 (never enchant a Bone Helmet for a Dark Pact - 40% minion damage implicit count as 40% Dark Pact damage enchant when you have Spiritual Aid). If you can, also with % increased minion life.
-lvl 20/20q supports for Dark Pact
-20/20 Minion Life support for skeletons
-wands with at least 18% cast speed, 30% crit multi, 50% crit chance for spells and either 40%+ spell dmg or a free prefix for a minion life/dmg craft
-Gloomfang

Adding an Assassin's Mark or Despair as a 3rd curse isn't that important as the suggestions I've listed above. Decent curse on hit ring and +1 curse rare amulet along with +1 curse Gloomfang may cost about 5ex. Instead of that I think you should buy rings with more life/res and try to craft or buy a Stygian Vise and FIngerless Silk Gloves with increased minion life.

Your jewels look good for me.

EDIT: I've looked a bit more into your passive tree. Respec Whispers of Doom and Sacrifice and pick Throatseeker and Fangs of the Viper instead. And swap out Assassin's Mark since Warlord's Mark and Temp Chains are more important for the sake of safety. If you also swap your Rapture Bane wand for something similar to the Phoenix Bane your dps should go from 1.5m to about 2.3m only after making these few changes in a passive tree.
Последняя редакция: brant09081992. Время: 3 янв. 2019 г., 12:15:55
"
brant09081992 написал:
Adding an Assassin's Mark or Despair as a 3rd curse isn't that important as the suggestions I've listed above. Decent curse on hit ring and +1 curse rare amulet along with +1 curse Gloomfang may cost about 5ex.

Your jewels look good for me.

Listed those in no particular order ;) Definitely follow what's cheaper first and yea his jewels are okay but could be improved still. I want to change so much about my gear, haven't made a single upgrade in weeks :D

Haven't checked if "+1 Power Charge" on helm is much better than "+2 to Level of Socketed Duration Gems" which gives 20% more Skeleton life, but it's probably easier to hit. All in all Bone Helmet is a cheap and viable option.

Plus i'm in to sacrificing life/resistance on rings to get spell damage, Mark of the Shaper alone is 80% increase with good corruption options. And can be used in conjunction with non-curse ring.

Precursor is definitely better option for mapping, but overall Opal Rings are hard to pass on.

Edit: There also has to be a sweet spot for Skeleton Life. It's a case-by-case basis, but if you take 278 base DP damage add 600 from 10k skelies for a total of 878 base and compare it to 15k skelies for a total of 1178 base it's 25% more, but adding further than that is not as efficient as something like inc damage or more from Frenzy.
Последняя редакция: zoNiklv. Время: 3 янв. 2019 г., 14:43:23
"
Haven't checked if "+1 Power Charge" on helm is much better than "+2 to Level of Socketed Duration Gems" which gives 20% more Skeleton life

Just checked it now and +2 duration is BiS both with Void Batteries and rare wands. +1 Power Charge is better than a Bone Helmet inplicit with Void Batteries but with rares such as mine it's almost the same dps.

The problem with Mark of the Shaper is added flat lightning damage to spells. With 15mil dps even that tiny amount of added ele dmg may cause some troubles into ele reflect maps. ;)
"
brant09081992 написал:
The problem with Mark of the Shaper is added flat lightning damage to spells. With 15mil dps even that tiny amount of added ele dmg may cause some troubles into ele reflect maps. ;)

I've killed myself plenty of times from Cold Snap procs :) Precursor with 10% dmg per Power Charge and Frenzy Generation for maps! This guy for bosses.

And btw I always carry normal Amulet for delves cuz killing yourself from Undying is a real thing when a rare carrying it has 50++mil Life :D
Последняя редакция: zoNiklv. Время: 3 янв. 2019 г., 17:26:07

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация