[3.16 updated] BRO, DO YOU EVEN SUMMON? Life/ES Dark Pact Skeleton Caster League Starter

"
zoNiklv написал:
It won't change the basic identity of the build, it's still cast on skelies but everything supporting the playstyle will be so much stronger. We get more damage auras, faster casting skeletons, faster wither stacking on mobs/bosses, maybe access to permanent fortify/consecrated grounds etc.

We don't know about new Ascendancy choices GGG will prepare for 4.0, Occultist might not the overall best choice by then.

One thing for certain, Assassin will be #1 Ascendancy for Dark Pact in Metamorph since the League emphasis is on hard bosses.

Yeap, haha I saw the trailer and was like, this league is perfect for Dark Pact :3

Gotten tired of the "zoom" meta so I'm hoping to see great things from this league.

On another note, when the shapeshifter ascendancy comes out, I'm probably gonna try make it work with dark pact,
"
TheRebirthed написал:
Yeap, haha I saw the trailer and was like, this league is perfect for Dark Pact :3

Gotten tired of the "zoom" meta so I'm hoping to see great things from this league.

Well, the state of Mana Guardians atm is so dumb... that if GGG don't nerf the Ascendancy or the Spectres by a substantial amount, there is no build that can really compete with it's boss-killing and clear potential. Unless we are talking about heavily invested builds, but DP sadly will never reach these levels of tankiness.

That being said, I'm back into the League to slowly level-up an Assassin and test it on the bosses. Has to have enough umpf to take DP to a new level ;)
[Delve] Depth 1997 Solo/Volatile Dead
[Betrayal] Depth 1353 Solo/Dark Pact
[Legion] Depth 1003 Solo/Ice Spear
[Blight] Depth 1137 Solo/Dark Pact
[Metamorph] Depth 1005 Solo/Vortex
Последняя редакция: zoNiklv. Время: 16 нояб. 2019 г., 19:25:27
Did a bit of leveling, was the smoothest ever for me (I'm bad at it^^).

Was a bit worried about the clear without Profane Bloom, but its smooth and even faster than Occultist.

Overall, Occultist to Assassin we've lost a bit of ES, additional curse and Bloom and a bit of AoE.
Gained 100% Elusive uptime (barely touched in maps now), huge dps boost thanks to Assassin passives, immunity to Critical Strikes, more movement speed and incoming damage reduction.

Worth it in my book :) Can do a pseudo bloom via gloves or do the Herald of Ice + Cortex ring to improve clear.

When time allows gonna complete Cruel Lab and record some boss runs.
Последняя редакция: zoNiklv. Время: 17 нояб. 2019 г., 17:59:05
Well done mate, could we get your current (or planned) PoB plz?
Tried 12589 combinations on my head, still dunno what class I'll enjoy the most.

Thanks btw.
"
LaGueuze написал:
Well done mate, could we get your current (or planned) PoB plz?

Same as I used with Occultist. Only starting nodes change, rest of the tree remains the same.

"
https://pastebin.com/6zYj1Yb0

Swapping amulet to Gloomfang for bosses and Despair instead of Temp Chains (No curse aura for maps).

2nd ring for bosses ideally a Precursor with Frenzy and Endurance Charge on hit, but a Rare ring (with +hp +es +crit multi +mana on hit) will suffice:

Assassin passives: Mistwalker > Unstable Infusion > Deadly Infusion > Opportunistic in that order.
Hmm just noticed this build stopped using from dust gem. Any particular reason why?
"
@zoNiklv
Thanks a lot, 100% clear and will help me a lot with this game.
Really appreciate, thanks for your time.

@Nirdana
This spreadsheet is perfect, I'll use it for my next build: THANKS!
Helps a lot to understand "increase" VS "more": ideal for a noob.

Both of you are amazing, such a pleasure to meet this kind of community members.
Wish you the best! Have a nice day.

I also appreciate their support to my guide, they shared with us a lot of amazing ideas and suggestions and helped with a lot of questions asked by other players in this thread.

"
Seems like the 4.0 update is gonna change everything! I'm pretty hyped to see how this build is affected.

So do I!

"
When time allows gonna complete Cruel Lab and record some boss runs.

I will be more than happy to see it in action and put it into the 'your videos' section in my guide.

"
Hmm just noticed this build stopped using from dust gem. Any particular reason why?

Before they introduced Unleash Support to the game From Dust was required to summon 3 skeletons at once. Now in 3.8 neither Unleash nor From Dust is needed to do this.
"
brant09081992 написал:
I will be more than happy to see it in action and put it into the 'your videos' section in my guide.

Will do! Streaming live at https://www.twitch.tv/zoniklv/ come hang out ;)
Uber Elder down. That's my first attempt at UE since Betrayal so it wasn't deathless, but I'll leave it in the video just for sake of lulz :)

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/510162572

I think most difference since last time I did UE was Assassin itself and

Elemental Army made Skeletons so much tankier in the fight.

Found Aul at depth 250, I'll take him down next time!
What's your plan for 3.9, sir?

Gloomfang drop from elder guardians.

Shaped rings

Elder helmet

Watcher's eye

Your build will be fantastic next league. Some of the items might not be easy to accquire though.
Последняя редакция: zhenyaowen. Время: 18 нояб. 2019 г., 17:02:37

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация