[3.16 updated] BRO, DO YOU EVEN SUMMON? Life/ES Dark Pact Skeleton Caster League Starter

"
[...]
Feel free to ask whatever else is unclear!

Ahhh thanks for this answer :D Appreciate it!
Finished leveling my Assassin ;) Took it for a spin at delve bosses!

Kurgal: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nv5Ty19juRI

Aul: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaBmTMQstp4

My flask management is awful, still it was enough.

Also tried 1100+ delves, it's kinda okayish... but I'm really missing Profane Blooms from Occultist. No actual plans to push a bit further, but I might do it eventually or go dormant till next League. Not sure yet!
[Delve] Depth 1997 Solo/Volatile Dead
[Betrayal] Depth 1353 Solo/Dark Pact
[Legion] Depth 1003 Solo/Ice Spear
[Blight] Depth 1137 Solo/Dark Pact
[Metamorph] Depth 1005 Solo/Vortex
Very well written and structured guide, thanks.
/----('>-
\__/
L\_
Found a guy in the corner of Youtube, who actually did Uber Elders with all 3 possible Ascendancies. Can't say I agree much with gear/tree choices, but heads up for the effort:

Assassin: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRhyKxSABQU

Necro: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1iE3NmHzJk

Occultist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFdPkAS4WPY

Now you can compare which one of them you like more :)
Is it possible to go Low Life for this build or is it not recommended?
Also how do you avoid getting stunned in this build?
Последняя редакция: Jayjayish. Время: 24 нояб. 2019 г., 5:13:52
"
zoNiklv написал:
"
Void_xy написал:
Any Ideas /advices on Leveling with a quite smooth transition in gear and Skilltree to the final build?
Any replies appreciated!

Sure, there are plenty ideas!
Since Dark Pact requires casting skeles + DP on top while leveling I advise against it.
If (and it's a big IF!) Orb of Storms will not get nerfed, then it's how you should be leveling.

Start with Spark until Orb of Storms and use them in combination until Wave of Conviction (with Phys to Lightning support gem) unlocks. Orb -> Faster Casting -> Inc. AoE -> Inc. Crit will be your main link. Flame Dash -> Faster Casting -> Arcane Surge for movement when available. Use Lightning Spire Trap/Lightning Trap for boss support.

Follow 300 eHP per Act rule and pickup Discipline in Act 3 since we have alot of hybrid nodes on the right side of the tree available. Just follow the final tree and safely into crit nodes + power charges if eHP is fine!

Variant 2 is when Orb of Storms will be nerfed and it's slightly slower, but might be even safer. Bane + Essence Drain. Change the tree a little bit to pickup Hexmaster early, but still generally stick to final tree (no crit stuff tho at the start!). Start with Blight, then Essence Drain + Contagion until Bane. Use Withering Step + Wither Totems for bosses.

In both cases use Flesh and Stone + Discipline as your Auras, pickup Mistwalker from Assassin first. Precision low lvl for crit chance and Clarity for mana regens.

You can lookup more on the Bane/OoS leveling on forums, might be useful.

Level up some final DP gems in offhands (DP, Summon Skelies, Spell Echo, ES Leech, Minion Life as minimum) and transition when you reach maps (or when you feel your leveling build starts lacking).

If you have time you can practice leveling a bit before the League starts, just a few first acts so you can remember the gem unlock order and won't be losing it with the final tree!

Feel free to ask whatever else is unclear!

Hi thanks for the info I already tried occultist and necro version and currently lvling my assassin in SSF.

Could you point out which node should I go next? And I know my gears are so crappy so what would be ur next priority upgrade (except resists ofc and assuming this is my league starter for 3.9) ?

https://pastebin.com/BacCBNPn

Thank you !!!
"
Jayjayish написал:
Is it possible to go Low Life for this build or is it not recommended?
Also how do you avoid getting stunned in this build?

Yes, it is possible to go Low Life. However, you will lose a chunk of the damage from self-casting, but it has no effect on casting on Skeletons.

If you want stun avoidance, then there is a mod for the Flask (originally from Katarina's flask) and a boot enchant. Personally, I rarely get stunned just from having ES up, didn't feel I need it on Softcore.

"
awawawawa написал:
Could you point out which node should I go next? And I know my gears are so crappy so what would be ur next priority upgrade (except resists ofc and assuming this is my league starter for 3.9) ?

Suggest you start getting high ES bases with more sockets and start essence/fossil crafting on top of them. Not only Armour, weapons too.

I personally don't use Temp Chains on Assassin, instead using Blood and Sand to free up a curse! Enfeeble will be much stronger than Temp Chains for Assassin. Withering Step is a must: it not only grants up to 7 withers on enemies, but also refreshes Elusive instead of having to wait while it expires naturally.

As for the skills, time to pickup Power Charge based stuff and note: Annihilation is not really effective on a Sin as opposed to Occu, so you can omit it for now. Replace right side Life nodes with the top side to access Disciple of the Forbidden and reroute the tree from top side instead of MoM side to gain some free skillpoints.
Craft yourself a good Jewel before you unlock sockets, otherwise it's not effective at all.

Idk what is your experience with SSF, but it's not a game mode where ppl are waiting for godlike RNG drops to make builds work. They use their resources/currency in a proper manner :)

P.S.: Theoretically, best rare wands will come from crafting on top of Convoking Wands since you can use pretty much any type of Fossils or Essences on it and still get some juicy minion mods on top of normal caster mods. Haven't tested it tho :)
Последняя редакция: zoNiklv. Время: 25 нояб. 2019 г., 9:54:24
Wow thanks for the detailed response !!!

I know how awful my currency farming + spending are and sometimes I just rely on pure RNG which is dumb.

Just saw the boss preview for CotA boss fight and cant wait to try this build.

Thanks again !!!
del.
Последняя редакция: gothicenemy. Время: 8 дек. 2019 г., 8:18:25
I've been building a PoB for a LL Assassin
Just wondering if there's anything that's extremely out of place or important nodes I'm missing from the build.
https://pastebin.com/5gRjFm2U

Also with Badge of the Brotherhood, how does the build generate frenzy charges? I've been looking at Herald of Ice + Ice Bite or Poacher's mark on hit elder ring. The Elder ring will be expensive next league and HoI Ice Bite Doesn't leave much unreserved mana left. Are there other ways?
Последняя редакция: Jayjayish. Время: 26 нояб. 2019 г., 12:15:53

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация