[3.2] ✮ MrBones Wild Ride Dancing Dervish Melee Skeleton Summoner ✮ [400% Movement Speed]

I really would like to try this but I'm not sure about the defensive side of it. Assuming I'm looking for a built that is able to carry me through all the late game content, isn't 6k EHP with no block/dodge etc. a bit low? Thanks for your advise.
Последняя редакция: Abra0815. Время: 4 марта 2018 г., 3:41:16
Some bosses that cast immortal call could really shaft you :P
"
Abra0815 написал:
I really would like to try this but I'm not sure about the defensive side of it. Assuming I'm looking for a built that is able to carry me through all the late game content, isn't 6k EHP with no block/dodge etc. a bit low? Thanks for your advise.

Its more like at least 7.5k EHP. But your right it is low there is an option for 7-8 jewels putting it at around 8.5-9k. Vaal Grace and Enfeeble are late game options. I'll post some videos soon it should help.

"
Some bosses that cast immortal call could really shaft you :P

Hes not wrong! But it doesn't tend to last long and it's rarely a problem. :P
[3.2] ✮ MrBones Wild Ride Dancing Dervish Melee Skeleton Summoner ✮ [400%+ Movement Speed]
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2094226
What progam to open the pastebin link?
"
Iskee95 написал:
What progam to open the pastebin link?

I'll add instuctions.
[3.2] ✮ MrBones Wild Ride Dancing Dervish Melee Skeleton Summoner ✮ [400%+ Movement Speed]
progress atm?
"
japanladies1 написал:
progress atm?

Just finished Atziri and Five-Linked my Chest.

Changed a few gem's and I'll update that.

Everything is going better than expected overall so I'll probably work on making the whole build guide better.
Hey, thanks for making skellies great again. Your build works fantastic so far (Lvl 69, start mapping soon).

I'm going Dancing Duo + Zombies (probably replaced by ape spectres soon).

Here is my tree.

What I'm uncertain about is auras and curses. I feel going CoH isn't worth it without taking EE and therefor some ele damage which this build is not (and I like it that way). That leaves Blasphemy with its poor Radius. I even took Hex Master but it still feels wasted because I won't be near the mobs which would need the curses and the trivial ones die anyway, with or without curse.

So, would it be possible to run NO curse, but instead ~3 Auras (Haste/Hatred + Discipline + Purity)?

"
Darroc написал:
Hey, thanks for making skellies great again. Your build works fantastic so far (Lvl 69, start mapping soon).

I'm going Dancing Duo + Zombies (probably replaced by ape spectres soon).

Here is my tree.

What I'm uncertain about is auras and curses. I feel going CoH isn't worth it without taking EE and therefor some ele damage which this build is not (and I like it that way). That leaves Blasphemy with its poor Radius. I even took Hex Master but it still feels wasted because I won't be near the mobs which would need the curses and the trivial ones die anyway, with or without curse.

So, would it be possible to run NO curse, but instead ~3 Auras (Haste/Hatred + Discipline + Purity)

Haha THANKS! :)

Dancing Duo Really Carries your clearspeed till your skeletons get faster eh its nice.

Yeah curses as auras I removed.

I've Been using Purity/Disicpline + Haste/Hatred + Aspect of The Avian. As curse auras are too small without investment. I just self cast them on bosses now. Right now I'm playing with the idea of Hatred. It's a lot of damage but basically needs Orb of Storms and EE maybe a curse on hit set up if I've got space. Gonna re-run Atziri cuz servers were really laggy when I recorded the last one then I'll post a video and update with the changes.

Basically Purity for Cheaper Gear.
Hatred Unless you have Brutality which I can't remember if I scrapped completely but I was playing with the Idea. Maim is better for the most part as it slows things too.

Replaced Blind with more Damage as I have blind on hit on jewels for the same amount what a useless gem.
Последняя редакция: MrKasor. Время: 6 марта 2018 г., 16:32:34
I really like this build, few questions here
This build dont need "From Dust" jewels?
And why your profile used "Apparition" jewels?
Thank you.
Последняя редакция: DirtyPen. Время: 6 марта 2018 г., 18:04:29

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация