[3.9] Pure Phys Skeletons & Friends Necromancer — Beginner/SSF/Budget Build

"
dmoniak написал:
I love this build but it seems like im getting one shot quite alot in t16 maps.

Anyone have some hints to die less?

Drop flesh offering for more uptime on spirit offering, use bone armor strategically, use AG with forify axe, using MOM (make sure unreserved mana is enough)
can someone share a pob with the most defensive version that can hit 1M dps?
what kind of axe?
What is the best specter I should use?
"
varmemester написал:
"
salluks написал:
can anyone check to see if spirit offering fires with cwdt? mine doesn't for some reason.
Also, i am constantly dying on T16, can u suggest any improvements on this?

https://pastebin.com/mB4js3Ea

You need spirit offering to be gem lvl 8. If you look at CWDT gem it says: "This gem can only support skill gems requiring level xx or lower."

thx!, but cwdt sows me 38 lvl or lower?

does lvl 8 spirit offering include +2 lvls from global modifiers? this would put it at 10.
"
dmoniak написал:

Get 2 carnage chieftains for frenzy charges and host chienftain for power charges.

And ill try to ask u guys one more time. What is the base minion accuracy? Asking it because i cant see any worth of getting accuracy from tree or jewels, seems like skelies have a lot of base accuracy...
"
dmoniak написал:

2x carnage chief, 1x ruins hound, 1x merveil's retainer
"
dmoniak написал:

Best is pretty subjective in this case. Some good options:

Carnage Chieftains - Great for Frenzy Charge generation
Host Chieftains - Decent for Power Charge Generation
Merveil's Retainer - Casts a high level Vulnerability
Ruins Hellion - Taunts and Warcry
Flame Sentinels - Really good clearspeed
Slave Drivers - Good for AoE clear

All of those are pretty valid. I run 2 carnage chieftains, a host chieftain, and a merveil's retainer personally but everyone has their preference.

"

And ill try to ask u guys one more time. What is the base minion accuracy? Asking it because i cant see any worth of getting accuracy from tree or jewels, seems like skelies have a lot of base accuracy...

I don't think anyone really knows besides "Enough". I've looked around myself and couldn't find much info about it.

What I can say is I don't hear whiffs from my skeletons and that seems to be the best indicator I can find.

EDIT NVM looks like you can see it in PoB. Head into calculations and select Summon Skeletons as the skill. Click the "Show Minion Stats" checkbox then hover over the accuracy section:

Последняя редакция: Solanales. Время: 17 янв. 2020 г., 9:46:19
"
Solanales написал:
"
dmoniak написал:

Best is pretty subjective in this case. Some good options:

Carnage Chieftains - Great for Frenzy Charge generation
Host Chieftains - Decent for Power Charge Generation
Merveil's Retainer - Casts a high level Vulnerability
Ruins Hellion - Taunts and Warcry
Flame Sentinels - Really good clearspeed
Slave Drivers - Good for AoE clear

All of those are pretty valid. I run 2 carnage chieftains, a host chieftain, and a merveil's retainer personally but everyone has their preference.

"

I don't think anyone really knows besides "Enough". I've looked around myself and couldn't find much info about it.

What I can say is I don't hear whiffs from my skeletons and that seems to be the best indicator I can find.

EDIT NVM looks like you can see it in PoB. Head into calculations and select Summon Skeletons as the skill. Click the "Show Minion Stats" checkbox then hover over the accuracy section:

Indeed, ty!
So my Kingmaker AG died last night. Zana Map t16 pretty juiced

It was running Kingmaker-> leer cast-> vicario's flight -> southbounds -> 30% belly of the beast

Sad but oh well, I mas more impressed with how broken the Metamorph mechanic was that killed it (and me). I have no idea what the spell was but it was basically a wall of lightning that moved slowly across the area with like a witch in the middle. Literally deleted my AG in 2 seconds not enough time to leave or log.

I was too used to juicing my metas without looking, a word to the wise is to be careful. I'm going to respec into IA to make it even more tanky this time since my damage is just fine.

What would be considered the BIS tank armor for AG? 40% Belly? Ambus? +life 10% life rare chest? What are your thoughts?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация