[3.9] Pure Phys Skeletons & Friends Necromancer — Beginner/SSF/Budget Build

"
Undisputed22 написал:
Velvetpaws12-

My animate guardian has never died since I summoned him and it has been the same for most of the people on this thread. He has a crazy amount of life even with budget items (think close to 100k).

I originally recommended using him with budget items to build your comfort level. It's a huge boost and almost no risk. Don't let the fear of him dieing sway you. Investing in Kingmaker is different story but points in indomitable army can help ease the risk.

If you are really worried about AG dieing ask yourself the last time you lost a zombie. The animate guardian is about 3-4 times as Tanky as a zombie.

I followed the guide of a fella who suggested to path to indomitable army and annoint ravenous horde instead and found better success with this tactic. With the annointed IA my minions occasionally died to beefed up metamorphs but yeah I feel decently comfortable right now. It seems only ground effects decimate my army these days.

Since you appear to be knowledgeable about this, is there any chance you or somebody who knows AGs quite well to maybe share a medium budget version as well? Or a high end? I think a list of all of these options could help me and other fellow necros a lot. It has been discussed before but it's scattered through a dozen pages by now :D
"
Bainand написал:
Haha, glad to see someone else is trying the updates. I think there is further room for improvement as well, just trying a few different things. I don't know why leash of oblation has been basically unused as it is very powerful!

Some items in POB I am struggling with you may know:
- POB doesn't register the -9% phys on the helm. I can simulate it using a low level war banner (along with the mervail's 50% vuln) which shows it being much better than any other helm option, but there has to be a better way to show it.

- Would the -9% helm work on animate guardian, and would it stack? I can't even find a range on the aura it gives, but it is way stronger than the festival mask I am running if it works.

- Funny enough I just had to switch to a +life oblation since I corrupted my impale into a 21/23, and am now 1 dex short to wear it. And the 20% pride belts aren't available for sale anymore when I got mine super cheap earlier. So I am using a 20 stat belt with life until I can get 1 dex!

- I can see your point on the maim/frenzy on golem and it makes sense. I think I will stay as I am as I am since I haven't died in ages, and I find zombies on aggressive get maim up a bit better. Maim/frenzy on golem may be a better base option, especially for lower gear levels.

I was actually just playing with a version that goes without golem commander. I find in most cases, the buffs from the chieftains are not up on my skellies while clearing since I am resummoning them a lot (works better on things like elder/sirus) so looked for a solution since most of my time is mapping. I found I could run necromantic aegis and victarios charity and keep full charges all the time while clearing, run an extra curse from whispers of doom, and run 2 mervails and 2 enfeeble spectres for excellent uptime on curses. I figured it would give all the mods on the shield to the minions, and would leave me with the block/armor. But it takes the block from the shield away from me as well! If not for that it would have been my new build :( Back to the drawing board I guess.

- 9% phys from Helm in PoB: I'll test tonight but pretty sure it's just writing another line on a jewel.
- yes you can put it on AG.
- see https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Distance for the definition of Nearby. Here, 60 units. Less than the Leer Cast but more than the victario's boots, so that goves you an idea.
- shield: there might be some uniques that play well with the build but I don't know them, as I've demonstrated already I'm still kinda new to this game, don't have encyclopedic knowledge of what's out there ^^. But that seems a good start. I have an idea on how to improve it but won't discuss it here till I bought mine.
- Pantheon: might stick to Lunaris yeah.
- Necromantic Aegis: that takes away even the basic block? Yeah no that doesn't work great with this setup. A shame. But it might be an interesting alternative to Ahn's for the regular build. Also regarding curses: chest with 25% increased effect of offerings can also roll a +1 curse mod...
Can someone write a guide on the updated version? The info on it is so spread out that I get confused ^^
its almost like the guides here, you just need to read it

15-20 pages doesnt take long to read

Hello, What should i upgrade for my gear? and Survivability.
"
weppe1337 написал:
Can someone write a guide on the updated version? The info on it is so spread out that I get confused ^^

No worry, this build is flexible and people have been personalizing it (optomizing?) it a lot.

I just moved over to triple offering type (out of sheer boredom), seems OK, survivability seems good, DPS seems good, I don't have full-up optomized gear since I mainly threw together what I had (except belt and chest)

If you guys have specific questions, ASK!! But mainly just copy one of the guys here, follow a PoB, if you're into maps, just COPY, not so difficult. Hell I didn't have a PoB, just copied some dudes char as best I could

is someone there that can have time to look over my build?
I have two time lost Sirus Fight in the past days- first time i have beat him - but after some changes i can no more beat him, that is so frusttrating.
Any sugestion to me?

I think ther is a lot of changes but i am blind and dont see them .

I have Experimented whit Elegant Hubris Timeless Jewel - and i have done to become 3 x 80 % Minion Damage, but i loss too much of Life :-(
Anyone have a good idea to compension this problem?

I hope someone can help me to improve my build.

Love this spec too much,pretty much unkillable and 99% of the times that i die is cause of my own fault.
7400 life 2200 es(4k with spirit offering) so not even using doryani's.
Rolled a nice helmet and decided to bump up my zombies too,skellies are at almost 1.5m dps x14 and zombies at 270k x12.They only ever died to like Uber Elder where i change into meat shield/life and afk cause skellies wreck shit.Only thing that's left is to craft minion damage on rings and +1 intelligence to neck and i think i'm done with it.Any suggestions for other possible improvements feel free to shoot!
Последняя редакция: Sinfector. Время: 24 янв. 2020 г., 7:39:45
Can someone look at my char and help me figure out why I get one shot in red maps? Like 0.5seconds quick deaths that I have no window to do anything.
Not running reflect or crit maps to stay safe.
Do I need to invest in more mana for Mom? Not sure what to do when I don't even have a chance to react.
I wanna play a tankier version.

When I read through the pages I see that players feel tankier with triple offerings or with block with shield but I still can get rekt with the original version. Don't know. I'm used to fast build so maybe I'm just rushing straight into stuff when my minions should go in first?
Последняя редакция: weppe1337. Время: 24 янв. 2020 г., 8:54:58
"
weppe1337 написал:
Can someone look at my char and help me figure out why I get one shot in red maps? Like 0.5seconds quick deaths that I have no window to do anything.

At a very quick glance I'd say chaos damage. This league is very unforgiving if you have negative chaos res. You got away with that last leagues but no longer now. Be at least at 0, best is if you manage +50 or even cap it. It makes a huge difference.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация