[3.9] Pure Phys Skeletons & Friends Necromancer — Beginner/SSF/Budget Build

"
Harmless88 написал:
How do physical skeletons feel so far this patch? Anyone running T16 with them?

I started AW and then moved to Cold conversion skellies, I could definitely feel the nerf on them. Died 3 times fighting the Chimera dude. Just wondering if physical skeletons are faring better?

well, i'm running this build rn, and t16 are no problem from minion dmg point of view - but the moment you hit the mist survivability is

don't know what hit so hard, coz i haven't been using spirit offering last league but i had 6k hp as well and it felt much more safe

haven't done any endgame content besides sirius - where my minions did enough dmg, but i'm just bad at evading his 1-shot-laser kills -.-
(though this was with -chaos res, got it to 50% now .. maybe next time will be better)

edit: oh and ofc you have to spend more on equip, getting maxres happened without much work when minions would increase your res - now its much more of a balancing act
Последняя редакция: madmayr. Время: 21 марта 2020 г., 17:29:22
"
madmayr написал:
"
Harmless88 написал:
How do physical skeletons feel so far this patch? Anyone running T16 with them?

I started AW and then moved to Cold conversion skellies, I could definitely feel the nerf on them. Died 3 times fighting the Chimera dude. Just wondering if physical skeletons are faring better?

well, i'm running this build rn, and t16 are no problem from minion dmg point of view - but the moment you hit the mist survivability is

don't know what hit so hard, coz i haven't been using spirit offering last league but i had 6k hp as well and it felt much more safe

haven't done any endgame content besides sirius - where my minions did enough dmg, but i'm just bad at evading his 1-shot-laser kills -.-
(though this was with -chaos res, got it to 50% now .. maybe next time will be better)

edit: oh and ofc you have to spend more on equip, getting maxres happened without much work when minions would increase your res - now its much more of a balancing act

Delirium mist is stupid. I stopped doing it in maps because I kept dying to what appeared to something I could not see in one shot. Yesterday I farmed a little bit The Harbour Bridge and I found out what the issue is with the mist: multiple projectiles hitting you almost at the same time AND HUGE desync.

I am 100% sure that I moved out of the way from the little "6 pixels" black lines and I still saw my health go down. There is only one answer: desync. With the low level Harbour Bridge, the hit was barely noticeable. But in a T1 map, it becomes deadly very fast when 10-20 projectiles doing a few hundred or thousands life hit you. (Check it by yourself, it is fascinating to see how GGG is bad with that).

I have to look at streamers to see what they do with their builds not to die in the mist. All my friends with different non-minions builds have the same issue and die a lot.

Otherwise than the mist AND the influenced by conquerors maps, I never die. All my death are mist or Conqueror influence related to what I think is desync. First time it is happening to me since I play the game.

Thank you
"
kestak написал:

Otherwise than the mist AND the influenced by conquerors maps, I never die. All my death are mist or Conqueror influence related to what I think is desync. First time it is happening to me since I play the game.

Thank you

Influence is clearly bugged making infinite spawns and rapid volley casting chain lightnings 100s of times a second... Unless thats game design tm
How are you fellas doing on the Simulacrum? It got really dicey for me on the last few waves because my skeletons were being wiped out before they could do damage. I got past it, but I feel like perhaps getting a cluster with the immortal minions for a few seconds upon creation node might REALLY be needed.
"
JoeODanger написал:
How are you fellas doing on the Simulacrum? It got really dicey for me on the last few waves because my skeletons were being wiped out before they could do damage. I got past it, but I feel like perhaps getting a cluster with the immortal minions for a few seconds upon creation node might REALLY be needed.

this cluster is a meta for skeletons atm, works with huge damage, works with reflection maps, just awesome

planning to mix it with higher damage on full life, must be fun
Последняя редакция: myataiko. Время: 22 марта 2020 г., 12:26:06
"
myataiko написал:
"
JoeODanger написал:

this cluster is a meta for skeletons atm, works with huge damage, works with reflection maps, just awesome

planning to mix it with higher damage on full life, must be fun

Yeah, I actually just bought a medium with it and Rebirth (10% for double damage on full life for minions) and it's working great. No more issues in Deliriums at all.
"
rd6702 написал:
"6. Added Vaal Molthen Shell + CWDT. Lvl 13 + 6, this was a setup for my champion, seems to be still available." i think this could be the answer for Delirium, on necro build. Also FF still available for the 10% buff and for - this is important: aggresivity. My opinion.

Can you explain why those levels specifically?
"
joe7dust написал:
"
rd6702 написал:
"6. Added Vaal Molthen Shell + CWDT. Lvl 13 + 6, this was a setup for my champion, seems to be still available." i think this could be the answer for Delirium, on necro build. Also FF still available for the 10% buff and for - this is important: aggresivity. My opinion.

Can you explain why those levels specifically?

CwDT (level 6) > Vaal Molten shell (level 13) > increased duration
I use a level 6 cwdt because if you press vaal molten shell when molten shell is not on cooldown it can proc while you still have a large vaal molten shell active, having level 6 at least lets you get 5-7k damage from the VMS before it procs.

You can not use cwdt and self cast molten shell, I actually advise it for things like shaper and hall of grandmasters.
RD06702
Greetings,

WARNING: I am still experimenting with the build, take with a grain of salt how CoronaDeLioncourt is equipped and the gems used.

Three things that made a significant difference in Delerium encounters:

1 - CWDT + Molten shell
2 - Bone offering for the block given to you and your minions
3 - Blessed rebirth on a medium cluster jewel.

Molten shell seems to make a difference, but when I used a Rumi, it appeared to be the same result in survivability. Up to T10, I just go on with not much care in Delerium encounters. After that up to T14, I need to be a little bit careful. I did a T1 and a T10 5 orbs for fun. Wow.... Just wow. T1 is like a T16 and the T10 is waaaaaayyyyy more than like a T16 on steroids + 8 Awakenings. The only way I was doing dmg with the T10 was thanks to Blessed rebirth.

DMG is still nice. It is not the nuking dmg we had, but as of now no boss was a challenge. Soon I will try a Simulacrum to see how far I can go.

On a side note, here are two out of subjects for those it may interest:
- The 500 maps challenge to kill the boss under Delirium. I am doing it with Jungle, Beach and Cemetary (or graveyard, can'trecall, it is the one with 3 bosses). And it is a pice of cake. In 1 morning playing relax I got 70 more maps to it.
- Map drop for me it very unlucky OR there is something different that I did not grasp yet. Even in 3.9, at that time my Atlas was completed. Right now, I am barely touching T15. However, I have to say that I had a lot of fun doing lower tier maps to experiment and killing the bosses under delirium. :) It may be why I am a little bit late on my Atlas.
any1 tried new spectres ?
nothing viable ?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация