[3.9] Pure Phys Skeletons & Friends Necromancer — Beginner/SSF/Budget Build

"
Khazlol написал:
Is it at all worth getting one of those elder helmets with immolate supp?
on top of minion life and damage that is, or is it wasted for this build?

Immolate adds fire dmg, you would need to change out brutality for it to do anything, so probably not worth it
Downed Uber Elder for the first time with this build! Took me a couple tries to finally do it, on the last attempt I actually just gave up on resummoning zombies and just focused on keeping 12 skellies up and dodging everything.

I've been using this build as my league starter the past 2 leagues and really love the playstyle. It's so relaxing and feels really easy and safe, unless you just flamedash straight into the mobs and get blown up like i do all the time.

Currently lvl 92 and feel pretty good about a lot of my gear but i know theres still a decent amount of improvement i can do. I'm pretty sure my defensive gem set-up is really bad because it doesn't feel useful at all when i die.

Overall though, thank you to the creator for this awesome build!
Really like this build and playstyle, summoners are the best!

But would like your opinion on how effective skeletons/zombies are against legion encounters? clear speed etc
> But would like your opinion on how effective skeletons/zombies are against legion encounters? clear speed etc

Pretty middle of the road, from my experience, depending on minion attack/move speed.

Definitely a lot better if you use vaal skeletons, I did manage to get the 150 challenge completed that way.
---
N00b extraordinaire.
Does anyone have a current video up?
The videos from the OP are from 3.2

I plan to use my minion sceptre with "Trigger a socketed gem on skill use" to use Flesh Offering, Desecrate and Vulnerability to get a lot of free spaces in gem slots. Did you think about that variant aswell?

Also I got an Elder helmet with +3 to minion sockets and Minion Damage lvl 18 on it. I might get a good usable 6 link from it. What would you recommend to socket into this helmet for your build?

Thanks a lot for sharing the build. Gonna play it the next days and test.
Последняя редакция: YKMN85. Время: 17 июля 2019 г., 7:41:42
Just kill shaper with this build. This is my first character in the game so I did not expect to be able to kill him. However, I'm very quishy so I get rid of Victario's Charity and Necromancer aegis for a tankier shield. I still get some frenzy and power charge from the Host Chieftain and Carnage Chieftain just not as frequently. Next target is Uber Elder. Thanks OP.
~
Последняя редакция: docdocdocdoc. Время: 8 окт. 2021 г., 23:03:06

This is my first serious character and I'm a relative noob. I'm currently level 82 and having some durability issues (I'm running maps anywhere between tiers 7-11). I seem to be dying really quickly. Does anybody have any suggestions on how to become a little less squishy?
My first PoE league and can kill Uber Elder following this build with some changes.

"
kenukijr написал:

This is my first serious character and I'm a relative noob. I'm currently level 82 and having some durability issues (I'm running maps anywhere between tiers 7-11). I seem to be dying really quickly. Does anybody have any suggestions on how to become a little less squishy?

"summoned skeletons have avatar of fire " + brutality support (supported skills deal no elemental damage"

afaik your skeletons aren't doing dmg ? xd

lori's lantern is a waste cuz u are not low life .

surgebinders is a waste since u are only hitting with your flame dash (they dont give charge bonuses to minons) --> get life + resistances rare gloves

no life on belt :OOO --> u have free prefix so craft life on crafting bench

boots --> rare with life

ring 2 --> no life!!!! xdd

that's one of the reasons u feel squishy .. u have life on 2/10 pieces of your gear... you should have life on every piece of your gear except for weapon ... aim for AT LEAST 50+ .

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация