[3.9] Pure Phys Skeletons & Friends Necromancer — Beginner/SSF/Budget Build

"
Dragei написал:
"
steakhutzeee написал:
Thanks for your reply.
To now i have not annoited anything yet. But the point is that Indomitable Army is on the skill tree. It's selected but the other skill point are not selected. It's selected alone. How this works?

Thanks again!

That's what anointment does. It grants the node without allocating points to the node itself, and those leading to it.

This means you can't double dip, of course. Imagine if you could anoint Death Attunement while you still have points into it, and gaining the bonuses twice.

I see! Thank you very much for the clarification!!
Still not had much playtime, only at lvl 82 but still the build is obviously super strong.
Only real issue is the lack of 'fun' itemisation. I've tried to fit some extra mechanics/uniques in and it just isn't worth it. But great if you want to save rather than spend currency. I will try and push a GG helmet and a better chest eventually.

Current gear

Most of the gear was self found. Chest I bought the base and hit that in one essence - pretty happy with result. Will get a better amulet next then work on some +1 wands.
Hi I am new.
Should I use "socketed gems are supported by level 1 maim" chest?
Does this mod support for our skellies? I tried to add Maim support level 1 to PoB but Summon Skeletons's DPS is not changed.
"
leohero923 написал:
Hi I am new.
Should I use "socketed gems are supported by level 1 maim" chest?
Does this mod support for our skellies? I tried to add Maim support level 1 to PoB but Summon Skeletons's DPS is not changed.

Maim is turned on & off in the Configuration tab (in the 'For Effective DPS' section).

Carrion Golems should already be applying it, so it's more a question of whether the skeletons are hitting (and successfully getting the application effect) on a target that the golems haven't already applied it to. So the boost shown via triggering the config option is not going to be what you get in game.

Edit: Also Maim is one where the damage increase depends on the gem level, so I'm not sure how applications of a high level (from the Golems) and a low level (from the chest) would work.. you may be at risk of the low level overwriting the high, but I'm not sure how GGG implemented that sort of thing.
Последняя редакция: Lakh. Время: 23 сент. 2019 г., 14:33:32
"
ILYILY написал:

Shaper deathless, Uber Elder Deathless. Willing to make now deeper delve, and 36/40 challenge for sure. Its extremly easy build, just move and everything dies.

Vouch it ! <3

Did your minion die in uber elder? Is there necessary to use convocation to keep them away shaper beam, ball?
Скрытый текст
"
insangel0001 написал:
"
ILYILY написал:

Shaper deathless, Uber Elder Deathless. Willing to make now deeper delve, and 36/40 challenge for sure. Its extremly easy build, just move and everything dies.

Vouch it ! <3
"
insangel0001 написал:

Did your minion die in uber elder? Is there necessary to use convocation to keep them away shaper beam, ball?

I had 12 Zombie, 2 Carrion Golems, 4 spectres. They didnt die anytime.

My skeletos died few times but to summon 12 skele is 3sek, so thats not a problem. When i summon VAAL (at the end of run) they didnt die at all.

That was very easy Uber Elder.
Are people crafting, or their convoking wands?
If crafting, how?
I tried a few approaches (Chaos spam, alt/regal and fossils) and didn't even see a minion gem roll.
Ended up with these for now

Totally poor now, or was until I decided to run a couple of einhar missions. Got a vaal regalia and the 'split item in two' beast!
This necro is my 2nd char this league was messing about with freezing pulse totems then thought time to join the minion bandwagon, glad I did as I am loving this build it just wrecks stuff freshly dinged into maps and just steamrolled everything in sight lol

I managed to buy these 2 wands for 50c & 60c and glad I did so as minion gear has sky rocketed

I reckon they gotta be worth at least an ex or two each now

just hoping to get better gear as I go along but honestly it so easy I cant wait to finish my atlas now

ty OP for your build, simply awesome (and probably will be nerfed to death after league lol)
~ If it moves, kill it ~
SSF Player here just managed to kill Uber Elder for the first time since closed beta. Died twice in the fight. Lvl 93

Here are the items I managed to pick up and use without hunting any div cards.

Dual Wands
Скрытый текст

Jewellery + Belt
Скрытый текст

Armor Pieces
Скрытый текст

I went without Vaal Skellies and No Annoints. CWDT on lvl 13.

My PoB has my skellies on +450k dps per minion. Also keep in mind PoB misses some of the calculations i.e. Rotting Legion's increased 80% dmg.
Скрытый текст
https://pastebin.com/nKt3fbU4

Big thanks to OP viperesque for the amazing guide and to Patchums, ZeroCloud and Boltonsquads for some of the inspiration with tweaking the build.
Последняя редакция: PiecEMakeR007. Время: 24 сент. 2019 г., 18:59:42
Seems the guy took an extended break from PoE cause he hasn't posted any more updates and this is his only character for blight league and hasn't moved past lv 94.

Anyways here is my GG op gear that I have so far. Not much investment either. Probably 3-3.5 Exalts

I'm hoping to get some +1 minion skill gem convoking wands next

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация