[3.9] Pure Phys Skeletons & Friends Necromancer — Beginner/SSF/Budget Build

Thanks for the extensive guide,

How does this build do in the new league clearing the temple on a timer?
Hello there !

I am using the claw wepon . There ill got some probs 1. how can i trigger the 70 pro minion dmg . Is it only on melee hit or is it fine the hit with spells . 2 is it realy woth using because ill never will trigger the 10 pro chance to get the wolf or the life link . So i was wondering hope you guys can help me out

thanks ;) !
Do you use evasion helm because the following enchants can only go on an evasion piece:
socketed gems are supported by minion life/damage
minions have increased maximum life and increased damage

or is it a huge pain in the ass to roll a green socket on a non evasion based item?

Myself I like to have armor/es because I tend to lag a lot and I avoid using evasion based gear period.

Please advise.

Thanks!

I have a noob question about the gem levels.

Why do I leave ball lightning at level 1?

(and is Vaal haste supposed to be maxed or lvl 18?)
Noob question, where do I put/how do I activate Vaal Skelies following your skill setup.

Can I activate both normal skelies and vaal using the same slot? If not, wich skill do I drop?
Последняя редакция: Slamdaddyu. Время: 16 июля 2018 г., 14:43:18
"
Jaxx2theMaxx написал:
Thanks for the extensive guide,

How does this build do in the new league clearing the temple on a timer?

I haven't had any problems since hitting end-game clearing incursions. I did have some difficulty while leveling, but now that I have upper level gems, the combination of high skeleton damage and vaal haste makes clearing incursions easy. Just skip the incursions in maps with a reflect mod.

"
Jaxx2theMaxx написал:
Do you use evasion helm because the following enchants can only go on an evasion piece:
socketed gems are supported by minion life/damage
minions have increased maximum life and increased damage

or is it a huge pain in the ass to roll a green socket on a non evasion based item?

Myself I like to have armor/es because I tend to lag a lot and I avoid using evasion based gear period.

Please advise.

Thanks!

This build is defensive stat agnostic, meaning that you can use any item regardless of if it's armor, evasion, or ES. The defensive mechanics of this build are centered around life and resists. That being said, as you mention, socketing the right colors can be frustrating. So to get around it, use the vorici trick to cheaply get off-color sockets. Here's Ghazzy's guide:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NE-DX_5uIe0&list=PLuu-MdPs0Af8A4e3gSsJ1xDKNNcdFwY1r&index=5&t=195s

As for the "enchants" you mention, let's use the right terminology. An enchant is an implicit stat you can add to an item by using the font at the end of the labyrinth. They are skill-gem specific and not the modifiers this build suggests you use.

The explicit stats "increased minion life" and "increased minion damage" can be found on two types of helm. The first type is a called an Elder helm and can for example have the "Sockets gems are supported by level # Minion Damage" modifier. This will give you the explicit modifier you want. The second type of helm is one crafted using an Essence of Fear, which will just show "Minions have #% increased maximum Life".

So feel free to use a helm with any of the three base defensive stats, just try to get as high a minion damage/life component as possible along with good stats like maximum life, dexterity and resists.

"
SgtMcPufflePants написал:
I have a noob question about the gem levels.

Why do I leave ball lightning at level 1?

(and is Vaal haste supposed to be maxed or lvl 18?)

Ball lightning is only used in this build as a way of applying vulnerability and culling strike (and blind if you follow my earlier suggestion on gloves). In that regard it's a great skill because it moves slowly and hits everything around it. So the build indicates that you can leave it at level 1 since the damage is irrelevant. Feel free to level it if you want; it doesn't matter.

Vaal haste should be level 21 and 20 quality or as close as you can get it. Higher levels will get you a better boost while quality increases the range at which your minions can be and still be affected. Note though that the higher the level, the more dexterity you have to have. So the guide probably kept it at a lower level because he didn't have enough dexterity. Personally though I run a 20/20 gem since they cost about 40c, whereas a 21/20 costs 4-5ex, which I don't think is really worth it.

"
Slamdaddyu написал:
Noob question, where do I put/how do I activate Vaal Skelies following your skill setup.

Can I activate both normal skelies and vaal using the same slot? If not, wich skill do I drop?

You can use both normal summon skele and vaal summon. The trick is that your auras can be cast and then taken off your skill setup without deactivating them.

My mouse skills are Ball lightning (left), Shield Charge (right), Zombie and Golem (middle). When I first log in I summon the golem, switch the skill to zombie, summon them and then have zombie up while running since they die more frequently than the golem does.

On my keyboard I have normal summon skele, desecrate, and flesh offering in a row then vaal haste and vaal summon skele on the row below.

During gameplay, you want to keep your basalt, silver, and quicksilver flasks active as much as possible while popping vaal haste whenever it's available (though save it for clearing the incursion once you find it). Hold onto the vaal skeleton until you see a big mob (strongbox, breach, etc.) and make sure you have it available for bosses for an additional burst. Note that vaal summon skeleton is in addition to your 12 normal skeletons. You'll see when you use both at the same time that it puts two different minion counters at the top of the screen.
Последняя редакция: kevinbrightblade. Время: 22 июля 2018 г., 9:58:15

What would make me more tanky?

2500 mana and get mom with 78 all resistances

or

81 to all resistances?

Ty
"
Camaron написал:

or

81 to all resistances?

Ty

I assume you're talking about increasing the max and not slightly overcapping? What item were you thinking of using?

Either way increasing your effecting HP by taking MOM is absolutely more important than resists. Your resists should be either all be 75 (normal max) or 109 (to make maps with elemental weakness easier). Increasing your max resists by 3% isn't close to as effective as a larger eHP.
yes talking about using purities of fire cold and lighting thus using all my mana vs not using them ( thus losing 3 to all res max) and using mom

my char is malefycka in HC incursion if u wanna check it out

Ty
"
Camaron написал:

or

81 to all resistances?

Ty

Hi. This is how I achieved my tankiness of my pure physical skeletonmancer.

Defense:
>6k hp
>52% of physical damage from hits is taken as lighting damage (legacy coil + watchers eye)
>73/75 block (Xirgil crank staff + 3 reckless defense jewels + bone offering + stone of lazwar)
>immunity to shock (cyclopian coil belt)
>immunity to ignite (cyclopian coil belt)
>can be immune to bleed using death's door boots
>immunity to poison with pantheon
>427 life regen

Offense:
1,044,450 DPS

Others:
70% movement speed (devoto's devotion + seven-leagues boots + art of the gladiator passive)

This build can farm red elder, guardians, and shaper comfortably.

POB: https://pastebin.com/SCv7ycGR
Последняя редакция: elemental_oasis. Время: 25 июля 2018 г., 11:36:54

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация