[3.2] BHC Primordial Fire Elementalist - Righteous Fire/5 Golems/Inpulsa's

Hey All,

I want to share a build I've playing in Hardcore Bestiary and submit my entry to Build of the Week. This is a Righteous Fire Elementalist which uses the Elementalist's golem buffs for their defensive and offensive utility. I also use Beacon of Ruin combined Shield Charge to shock enemies which explode due to Inpulsa's modifier, Shocked Enemies Explode dealing a % of their life.

How does the build work?

1) Burn nearby enemies with righteous fire
2) Shock enemies and proliferate the shocks using the newly buffed Elementalist Keystone, Beacon Ruin. It now makes it so your shocks increase damage taken by at least 20%.
3) Explode enemies with Inpulsa's Broken Heart
4) Use The Anima Stone and the Elementalist Keystones, Liege of the Primordial and Elemancer, to get one of each golem
5) Stack Primordial Eminence to increase your golem buffs
- Stone Golem for life regen to sustain RF
- Chaos Golem for physical damage mitigation
- Lightning Golem to go fast and shock immunity
- Ice Golem for freeze immunity and help proc Elemental Overload
- Fire Golem for damage and ignite immunity
6) Use Balefire for single target scorching ray

Leveling and Progression

Early Leveling 1-40

-Use FREEZING PULSE with two First Snow threshold jewels.
-Use items like Tabula Rasa, Life Spring and Gold Rim to make early leveling feel much smoother.
-Do first ascendancy at level 35-40
-Liege of the Primordial will give you a nice bonus to clear speed
-I recommend using lightning + stone golem

poeurl.com/bSse
Here's an example skill tree for early leveling. You want to grab some spell damage and Elemental Overload. Also get enough life to survive Act 4/5 Bosses.

Mid Game 41-70's

-Use SUMMON FLAME GOLEM
-At level 41 you can use double clay shaper which gives you 2 more golems.
-Liege of the primordial gives you 1 more golem
-Get as many jewel sockets and as much life as you can
-Grab some minion damage if you want (you will refund this later)
-Once you have enough sockets you want to use THE ANIME STONE, 1x PRIMORDIAL MIGHT, all the rest PRIMORDIAL HARMONY
-Primordial Harmony is what gives you your minion damage and clear speed
- Do second Ascendancy at level 55-60 (whenever you feel comfortable)
- After you get your second Ascendancy node, Elemancer, leveling and bosses will feel VERY easy
- Farm Blood Aquaduct to at least lvl 70. You can go longer if you aren't quite ready to progress
- No rush to do 3rd Ascendancy as it doesn't benefit us at all other than the resist
- Golems make Kitava in Act10 pretty easy. If you're in hardcore don't feel bad for paying someone to kill him.
Sample leveling skill tree:
poeurl.com/bSsg

Transitioning to Righteous Fire

The hard and fast rule for me is transition when you can sustain RF.
-Buy level 19 purity of fire
-Buy Ahn's Heritage
-Grab as much life regen on the tree as you can
-Buy a level 20 Stone golem
-Buy stone golem helm encahnt (150% increased effect)
-Use Ruby Flask
-If it takes a little longer for you to transition thats fine. Golems are really strong for clearing and you should have a lot of life at this point.

Ascendancy Order:
Liege of the Primordial -> Elemancer -> Shaper of Desolation -> Beacon of Ruin

Kill All Bandits

Pantheon
Major - Solaris/Lunaris: whatever you prefer
Minor - Shakari: Poison immunity is too good

GEAR

REQUIRED

- Two more golems

- Increased Golem Buff Effectiveness
- Each Jewel gives approximately
* 1.5% physical damage reduction
* .5% life regen
* 6% damage
* 3% attack and cast speed
* 9% accuracy and crit chance
- I use 3 of these to activate The Anima Stone

- Mainly used for the lightning explosions which makes the AOE and map clear much stronger
- Decent life (60-80)
- Increased shock effectiveness helps with single target
- Can't really use Kaom's Heart because the build really needs extra sockets

RECOMMENDED

Pros
- +3% Maximum All Res
- Good defenses (life, armor, block chance)
- Probably the best option overall

Alternatives
Saffell's
Rise of the Phoenix

Pros
- 3% of life gained is so underrated. It allows you to dive packs and instantly heal to full when you kill them
- Effective 5.5-link Scorching ray for single target

Cons
- no attack speed for faster shield chargin

Pros
- Makes the socketed golem very hard to kill (I recommend socketing stone golem)
- The taunt is actually very useful against Bosses/Scary Bestiary Rares (taunted enemies deal 10% less damage to you)
- Fire Damage/Life/Str make this a decent ring
- You're going to reeeeeallly need sockets with this build

Alternatives
A super godly unset ring w/ I don't even know what.

Pros
- Abyssal jewel socket
- High Life, res, reduced flask charges used (other flask modifiers are good too)

Alternatives
- Elder Leather Belt with % Life Recovery Rate
- I like the stygian more because its versatile. For instance I neeeded lightning damage to attacks so I could shock and proc EE with shield charge.
- A truly godly elder belt is probably BIS

- High life/res marble amulet

Pros
- Good life/resist/armor
- Stone golem helm enchant gives ~2.5% life regen which is pretty good

Alternatives
- You could also use the Stone Golem helm enchant which gives ~5% physical damage reduction
- BIS would be an Elder helm with +3 to minion skill gem levels and socketed gems are Linked with Minion Life but that's really hard to get with the right enchant

Pros
-Insanity gloves for the faster shield charging
- Good life/res

Alternatives
- Insanity gloves with socketed gems are supported by faster attacks
- That would give us another free link which the build really needs.

Pros
- High movement speed, life and res
- % Life and Mana regen enchant

Alternatives
- Crit Chance enchant for easier elemental overload procs

- just an ordinary life ring with resists and dext because I needed it

- I'm using this for the % of physical damage taken as fire when affected by purity of fire
- It's a nice bonus physical damage mitigation if you can afford one but it's not required

- Socketed in the jewel socket between Marauder and Duelist
- This hits alot of the Marauder/Scion life nodes
- Gives like 13% life, .4% life regen, armor, and some flat life

ANIMATE GUARDIAN

As people have mentioned Animate Guardian is insanely strong on RF builds because you can equip with 2x Dyaduses. Enemies hit by your AG are chilled and take 200% increased burning damage. My aim was to stack movement speed and attack speed so that I could ensure that my AG gets a chance to chill bosses, where the extra damage actually matters. Here's the setup I use:

SKILL GEMS

Righteous Fire

Shield Charge

- Using Innervate for the chance to shock

Scorching Ray (In Balefire)

Animate Guardian/Golem

- It's crucial to get your Chaos Golem to level 22 for 5% increased physical damage reduction
- Minion life so your guardian doesn't die (costs ~8c to make)

Golems/Auras

Golems/Auras

Orb of Storms

Stone Golem (In Redblade Band)

PASSIVE TREE
Currently level: 96

Elemental Overload
- We're non-crit, so this is a no-brainer

Elemental Equilibrium
- Trigger EE with shield charge/orb of storms
- Lower mob fire resist by 50%
- Be sure not to get fire damage on jewelry

Minon Regen Node between Templar and Witch
- Keep your golems alive

Flask Nodes

ign Exdunn
Последняя редакция: Exdunn. Время: 29 апр. 2018 г., 1:11:59
Last bumped30 июня 2018 г., 11:27:49
Hope you find something good with this, looks like a fun idea and I miss playing Witch.
This is pretty cool.
⚡ Lightning Golems:
/1902593
⛄ Ice Golems:
/1914382
ign Exdunn
ag wih dyadus work pretty good too
cool build!
Последняя редакция: Xetremer. Время: 19 марта 2018 г., 12:16:32
Looks fun.. we'll see if I actually get high enough and farm enough currency to try it -.-
IGN: Sin
Interesting take on RF, I'm leveling up a new character to give this a try. I'm currently at level 42 and it's my first time leveling with Freezing Pulse, I must say that I find FP to be a bit lackluster.

I'm currently using it in a Lifesprig with Cold Pen and CD, the offhand is a high spell damage wand with cast speed. It took me forever to take down Innocence and I can't see getting thru Kitava on this setup. I do have a Tabula but not sure if I can sustain the mana drain from a 6 link. Perhaps you can expand a bit further on leveling with FP. Looking forward to getting to end game with your build. Thanks.
Последняя редакция: IchiMorghulis. Время: 20 марта 2018 г., 2:56:34
"
IchiMorghulis написал:
Interesting take on RF, I'm leveling up a new character to give this a try. I'm currently at level 42 and it's my first time leveling with Freezing Pulse, I must say that I find FP to be a bit lackluster.

I'm currently using it in a Lifesprig with Cold Pen and CD, the offhand is a high spell damage wand with cast speed. It took me forever to take down Innocence and I can't see getting thru Kitava on this setup. I do have a Tabula but not sure if I can sustain the mana drain from a 6 link. Perhaps you can expand a bit further on leveling with FP. Looking forward to getting to end game with your build. Thanks.

Hey, thanks for the reply. Freezing pulse does indeed feel pretty slow from 40-60 when I stopped grabbing damage nodes and started pathing to duelist and marauder, grabbing life nodes along the way. I cant imagine not leveling with a 6l in Tabula. The sustain isn't easy but one of the links i used was arcane surge which is a pretty small multiplier and obviously gives the mana regen. I think i managed to survive doing this with just one mana flask. I used a Dark seer when I hit 32 for some shield chargin action.

Doing normal lab will be a pretty big damage buff. I recommend using Stone + Fire Golem. I'm new to golemancer, so I'm not sure how they normally level, but if you have Primordial Harmony's I think leveling golemancer miiiight feel better. You can make the transition when you can equip Clayshapers, at 41.

As soon as you hit 60 youre good though. Balefire will crush Blood Aquaducts, until you can get your RF set up.
ign Exdunn
Последняя редакция: Exdunn. Время: 20 марта 2018 г., 4:08:57
"
Make_A_Witch_Foundation написал:
Looks fun.. we'll see if I actually get high enough and farm enough currency to try it -.-

All you need is the anima stone :P. The rest is easy 1-5c items.
ign Exdunn
Последняя редакция: Exdunn. Время: 20 марта 2018 г., 4:09:56

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация