[3.2] BHC Primordial Fire Elementalist - Righteous Fire/5 Golems/Inpulsa's

Ripped to yellow elder at almost 87.

Absolute blast to play and I made like 300c so I can roll something else. Thanks for the build!
IGN Shihtzutank
"
Nordin3088 написал:
I switched over to this build last night from a standard golementalist and it's a blast!

I decided to try the Kaom's version because I had one drop this league and I haven't 6-linked an Inpulsa yet. But, I'm worried I won't get the full effect without having orb of storms since there isn't anywhere to fit the setup losing the sockets with Kaom's. Any suggestions on the gem setup changes with a Kaom's over the Inpulsa build?

If you're using Kaom's i think it would be pretty hard to fit in OoS. Its not supper necessary though since you can proc Elemental Overload with shield charge.

"
standarsh1983 написал:
Ripped to yellow elder at almost 87.

Absolute blast to play and I made like 300c so I can roll something else. Thanks for the build!

Glad you enjoyed it man. Pretty cool to see someone else playing it in HC.
ign Exdunn
Последняя редакция: Exdunn. Время: 25 марта 2018 г., 1:14:16
I decided to use this build after I ripped my Wander, needed something stronger and wanted a different take on RF.

Been leveling with RF since level 25, Just hit 65 a few moments ago.

There is definitely potential in this build.

I will be Mix Maxing and Trying my own take on all this and let you know what it can accomplish
Any reason for reserving a gem slot for Ice Golem other than freeze/chill immunity? You could get that from a flask, and maybe have room for an Animate Guardian, and perhaps roll with double Stone or Chaos golems.
"
maladeth написал:
Any reason for reserving a gem slot for Ice Golem other than freeze/chill immunity? You could get that from a flask, and maybe have room for an Animate Guardian, and perhaps roll with double Stone or Chaos golems.

The 120% accuracy + crit chance is nice for proccing EO and EE with shield charge. I think it's worth since its only one gem slot but not super necessary. Also I was looking into fitting in AG and I most likely would put it in with the Chaos Golem (Chaos Golem + AG + Empower + Minion Life or Lightning Golem).
ign Exdunn
Update:
T13 Elder video up. It was my first time ever attempting Elder and the run was suuuper sloppy. I tried the Double Dyadus AG strategy mentioned on pages 1/2 and honestly its insane for single target. You can see the damage in the first phase. Elder pretty much melts on a 5 link RF. The Guardian was pretty squishy and died on the first phase, but i think with a level 20/21 gem and lvl 3 empower he'll be much more tanky.
ign Exdunn
Последняя редакция: Exdunn. Время: 26 марта 2018 г., 0:07:28
Does EE not gimp your golem damage? Or is golem damage inconsequential?
"
Festering написал:
Does EE not gimp your golem damage? Or is golem damage inconsequential?

The golems are just there for the buffs. All our damage comes from RF/Scorching Ray/Inpulsa's.
ign Exdunn
What gem do you take out of RF for a 5link?
"
Festering написал:
What gem do you take out of RF for a 5link?

If you look at his profile, he is currently running a 5L with RF, Burning Damage, Ele Focus, Swift Affliction, and Arcane Surge.
IGN: Sin

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация