[3.2] BHC Primordial Fire Elementalist - Righteous Fire/5 Golems/Inpulsa's

"
something else i noticed. why is your arcane surge left at level 16? i thought it was to only give the spell a duration tag of some sort to make other skill gems work. does it need to be a certain level for it to work?

I forgot to level it lol
ign Exdunn
"
IchiMorghulis написал:
Interesting take on RF, I'm leveling up a new character to give this a try. I'm currently at level 42 and it's my first time leveling with Freezing Pulse, I must say that I find FP to be a bit lackluster.

I'm currently using it in a Lifesprig with Cold Pen and CD, the offhand is a high spell damage wand with cast speed. It took me forever to take down Innocence and I can't see getting thru Kitava on this setup. I do have a Tabula but not sure if I can sustain the mana drain from a 6 link. Perhaps you can expand a bit further on leveling with FP. Looking forward to getting to end game with your build. Thanks.

hey cold pen isnt good to lvl up try controlled destr spell echo.
Последняя редакция: kivex. Время: 19 апр. 2018 г., 0:31:16
Later into the league, I'd recommend leveling with Poet's Pens, using Volatile Dead/Unearth combo

Socket VD -> Ele Focus -> Conc into one, Unearth -> LMP -> Power Charge on crit into another. Use Frenzy to proc both, socket it together with Faster Attacks -> LMP -> PC on Crit/Life Gained on Hit/Cull. Switch LMPs to GMPs at lv38

You need to reach level 18 to start using this setup, which will easily carry you to maps. Get basic leveling gear as well, Goldrim's/Wanderlust/Elreon rings. You don't need a Tabula
Последняя редакция: Ikafati. Время: 19 апр. 2018 г., 10:42:10
"
Ikafati написал:
Later into the league, I'd recommend leveling with Poet's Pens, using Volatile Dead/Unearth combo

Socket VD -> Ele Focus -> Conc into one, Unearth -> LMP -> Power Charge on crit into another. Use Frenzy to proc both, socket it together with Faster Attacks -> LMP -> PC on Crit/Life Gained on Hit/Cull. Switch LMPs to GMPs at lv38

You need to reach level 18 to start using this setup, which will easily carry you to maps. Get basic leveling gear as well, Goldrim's/Wanderlust/Elreon rings. You don't need a Tabula

Im going to try that next league if i can. The golem jewels might be harser to get at the beginning of the league. Not sure.
ign Exdunn
"
Exdunn написал:

Im going to try that next league if i can. The golem jewels might be harser to get at the beginning of the league. Not sure.

You don't need any golems either. They are helpful, especially in HC, but not required until maps
Im playing this buil right now and i don't have that much experience in the game but why Swift affliction and arcane surge in righteous fire ?. Swift affliction doesnt work and you dont spend mana with the skill.
Which gems are the priority to get to 21/0 or 21/20? I'm guessing Purity of Fire, then ... Chaos/Stone Golem, Animate Guardian or Vitality?
Последняя редакция: Haasts. Время: 17 мая 2018 г., 21:06:27
Oh man, I just checked poe-racing.com and saw you ripped at LVL 99, #2 on the Elementalist ladder in BHC. I was totally rooting for you to hit 100 and #1.

Better luck next time. Looking forward to trying out your build when I get back to POE.

What got you btw?
⚡ Lightning Golems:
/1902593
⛄ Ice Golems:
/1914382
"
Arthas188 написал:
Im playing this buil right now and i don't have that much experience in the game but why Swift affliction and arcane surge in righteous fire ?. Swift affliction doesnt work and you dont spend mana with the skill.

Trick is that Arcane Surge gives the skill "Duration" tag basically and the Swift Affliction starts to work. Both has to be together, they do nothing when only one is used.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
Cool, first time see golems used as buffs instead of dmg outputs, never noticed that Primordial Eminence gives u increased buff, definitely trying this build in incursions

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация