[3.2] BHC Primordial Fire Elementalist - Righteous Fire/5 Golems/Inpulsa's

"
Exdunn написал:
"

ok so i got a bit lucky while essence crafting a helmet for this build. i'm close to hitting 70 now. leveling with poet's pens was a breeze and i don't even have to respec anything.

which gems do you suggest i'd socket into this when i do my transition?

Damn that thing is nice. I would put in Animate Guardian/Chaos Golem/Minion Life/Stone Golem or Empower

I went with empower setup. Did my transition and i'm sustaining rf really well. didn't have time to finish a10 kitava yet as i only had a day to play but got labs all the way to merc. Damage is good and build is insanely fun to play.

If you have any suggestions on what I should aim for next, my character is named DMAM_golem on my profile (BHC)

Flasks are still the ones i used for leveling. going to upgrade them as i hit the maps.

EDIT: flasks updated, hit maps, gloves/boots/amulet/ring1 still 1c junk i grabbed from stashes while gearing up for resistances.
Последняя редакция: DMAMLOL. Время: 17 апр. 2018 г., 11:26:33
"
"
Exdunn написал:
"

ok so i got a bit lucky while essence crafting a helmet for this build. i'm close to hitting 70 now. leveling with poet's pens was a breeze and i don't even have to respec anything.

which gems do you suggest i'd socket into this when i do my transition?

Damn that thing is nice. I would put in Animate Guardian/Chaos Golem/Minion Life/Stone Golem or Empower

I went with empower setup. Did my transition and i'm sustaining rf really well. didn't have time to finish a10 kitava yet as i only had a day to play but got labs all the way to merc. Damage is good and build is insanely fun to play.

If you have any suggestions on what I should aim for next, my character is named DMAM_golem on my profile (BHC)

Flasks are still the ones i used for leveling. going to upgrade them as i hit the maps.

EDIT: flasks updated, hit maps, gloves/boots/amulet/ring1 still 1c junk i grabbed from stashes while gearing up for resistances.

Took a quick look at work. You have alot of room for some affordable improvements. Heres what i reccomend getting first:
-insanity gloves
-3% life gained on kill balefire
-better inpulsas. Aim for 9%+ explosion damage and 75+ life
-reduced flask charge or flask charges gained belt. Preferably a stygian, but leAther will do
ign Exdunn
It would be really awesome if there was a path of building link.. it would make leveling much easier for newer players (like me)
this is the pob link i grabbed from his profile: https://pastebin.com/9aaMYPdb

now keep in mind that it's already in the final build stage and might not be optimal for leveling.
i personally used almost the same nodes and respecced like 5 nodes when i finally did the transition BUT i leveled with poet's pens so it really doesn't matter what i take from the tree.

EDIT: forgot to quote but it was meant to @DiviusJulius
Последняя редакция: DMAMLOL. Время: 18 апр. 2018 г., 4:56:06
"

Took a quick look at work. You have alot of room for some affordable improvements. Heres what i reccomend getting first:
-insanity gloves
-3% life gained on kill balefire
-better inpulsas. Aim for 9%+ explosion damage and 75+ life
-reduced flask charge or flask charges gained belt. Preferably a stygian, but leAther will do

Aight I will look for these in the future. Probably will upgrade inpulsas once i can afford a six link. Marble amulet is also probably something i should aim for.
For leveling I would advise you all to level as srs.

Doing it atm. And the whole game is a joke. Did lab at 33 with a 6-link srs setup in a tabula and a 4-link zombie setup in my goldrim.

Picked up my second golem and stuck flame and lightning golem linked with LMP and Minion dmg in my wanderlust.

Melting everything atm.

Will swap to a 6-link golem setup when I can use two clayshapers.

Two Praxis rings are very useful when leveling as srs, since the mana cost is very high on a 6-link.

Скрытый текст

(Vaaled the +1 myself after I did lab. Found a tabula in a red beast and vaaled it straight away lel)

Edit: Will try leveling as a golemancer from now on (after first lab). Will let you guys know how it goes.
Just running around will be fine. Bosses might not be as good though..
Последняя редакция: Erayo. Время: 18 апр. 2018 г., 11:17:36
one more question. how do u sustain mana for scorching ray during boss fights that take longer than 4 seconds cos that's when i run out of mana and have to run around for a while to wait n SR again
"
one more question. how do u sustain mana for scorching ray during boss fights that take longer than 4 seconds cos that's when i run out of mana and have to run around for a while to wait n SR again

The life and mana regen boot enchant helps perhaps but tbh i dont really have a problem becuz most bosses die pretty fast and those that dont you u can just rf and regen your mana.
ign Exdunn
"
Erayo написал:
For leveling I would advise you all to level as srs.

Doing it atm. And the whole game is a joke. Did lab at 33 with a 6-link srs setup in a tabula and a 4-link zombie setup in my goldrim.

Picked up my second golem and stuck flame and lightning golem linked with LMP and Minion dmg in my wanderlust.

Melting everything atm.

Will swap to a 6-link golem setup when I can use two clayshapers.

Two Praxis rings are very useful when leveling as srs, since the mana cost is very high on a 6-link.

Скрытый текст

(Vaaled the +1 myself after I did lab. Found a tabula in a red beast and vaaled it straight away lel)

Edit: Will try leveling as a golemancer from now on (after first lab). Will let you guys know how it goes.
Just running around will be fine. Bosses might not be as good though..

I havent tried that, but it seems like a viable option before switching to golems.
ign Exdunn
something else i noticed. why is your arcane surge left at level 16? i thought it was to only give the spell a duration tag of some sort to make other skill gems work. does it need to be a certain level for it to work?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация