3.8 New Queens Escape + Baron - super fast physical skeletons + zombies

"

Is it worth getting a Watcher's eye over other Jewels?

Yes. Any of those mods are superb. Any 2 are godlike.
I'm assuming that this cannot do uber elder do to having no mobility abilities correct?
Последняя редакция: VoidMoon. Время: 27 июня 2018 г., 12:00:49
So I read a few pages back that anything more than 7 zombies is overkill... well I currently have 1203 strength which translates to 14 zombies, 12 skellies, 3 spectres, 1 golem and 1 guardian. I feel my DPS is okay but if it's being wasted then should I swap some stuff out?

Can anyone take a look at my gear and make suggestions? Either on replacements or next steps to spend currency to upgrade?

I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks!!
"
totalhavok3 написал:
So I read a few pages back that anything more than 7 zombies is overkill... well I currently have 1203 strength which translates to 14 zombies, 12 skellies, 3 spectres, 1 golem and 1 guardian. I feel my DPS is okay but if it's being wasted then should I swap some stuff out?

Can anyone take a look at my gear and make suggestions? Either on replacements or next steps to spend currency to upgrade?

I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks!!

6links and 20/20 gems, I wouldn't focus on str/zombie count much, just stay above 1000. Your skeletons do most of the damage anyway, the zombies are more of a meatshield than main DPS, they die in a lot of the t16+ boss fights.

"
VoidMoon написал:
I'm assuming that this cannot do uber elder do to having no mobility abilities correct?

2nd page he says you should be able to do it if you know how to play, I'll be trying hopefully by the end of the week.

Daaayum look at this jewel I just copped
Последняя редакция: NSUCK. Время: 27 июня 2018 г., 23:55:28
I am enjoying the build but I am hitting a wall. My group of summons doesn't kill fast enough in high lvl incursions (81+) for me to make any progress. Anyone mind looking over my character (Beranan) and telling me if I am doing something wrong? Decoy totem didn't do anything to help me so I swapped to bone offering to stop my skeletons from dying so fast. It helped but my DPS is still lacking for these timed events.
"
Malice619 написал:
I am enjoying the build but I am hitting a wall. My group of summons doesn't kill fast enough in high lvl incursions (81+) for me to make any progress. Anyone mind looking over my character (Beranan) and telling me if I am doing something wrong? Decoy totem didn't do anything to help me so I swapped to bone offering to stop my skeletons from dying so fast. It helped but my DPS is still lacking for these timed events.

I would say you need to 20/20 your main gems (summon skelly, brutality, minion damage, etc..) and I would swap bone offering for flesh offering as you can cast skelly's fast enough that you don't need them to block, just hit faster. Do you have carnage chieftans or another ape to grant frenzy charges?Also, and I just discovered these, get a few fear essences and craft another unset ring with, if possible, +2 gem lvl, STR, life & whatever resist you need. You can check my char, Mc_Witchy, for an example. I want to try and make a couple of these for an extra ~50% minion speed as minion speed = dps it seems. For incursions specifically, just pop Vaal skelly when you enter, flesh offering, hit an onslaught flask and run around letting your zombies and skelly's smack things around.
What's a good alternative until I can save up enough for a 6L Queen's Escape?
Hi,

I am enjoying this build but I have a couple of questions.

I ran into physical reflection map and my zombies were melting way too fast.(other than zombies, they were all fine though)

Is life regen or leech going to help fix this issue?

I am currently using movement speed jewels for pets as much as possible.

Also, what are the top 3 recommended lines for jewels that I should be looking for? The guide was very thoughtful and full of details but I couldn't tell among the all explained what are the most important I should be looking for.

Thank you!!
Последняя редакция: irsons. Время: 28 июня 2018 г., 13:03:06
"
irsons написал:
Hi,

I am enjoying this build but I have a couple of questions.

I ran into physical reflection map and my zombies were melting way too fast.(other than zombies, they were all fine though)

Is life regen or leech going to help fix this issue?

I am currently using movement speed jewels for pets as much as possible.

Also, what are the top 3 recommended lines for jewels that I should be looking for? The guide was very thoughtful and full of details but I couldn't tell among the all explained what are the most important I should be looking for.

Thank you!!

I just run phys reflect using skeletons only. Maybe slow down a little since your meat shield will be gone, just cast skeletons out in front of you, have a mana flask ready.

IDK what the math says, I haven't used POB like he OP has but I look for the following:

30+ life
15%+ minion damage if a minion skill has been recently used
10-15+ minion physical damage

Jewels with those 3 stats are rare/expensive, I consider them the best 3. I would look for at least life and one of those. Anything else is nice, str, resists, minion taunt/blind/slow/move speed/attack speed. I don't focus on move speed, I move fast and just cast skeletons in packs, zombies don't do much of my damage because packs are dead by the time they get there anyway.

When I was looking for normal jewels I setup my trade filter for

required
30+ life

count = 1
minion damage if a minion skill has been recently used
minion physical damage

count = 1
any of the other desirable stats

I also use 1 violent dead jewel (mine is corrupted w/ cannot be inflicted with corrupted blood), I've heard that adding more doesn't add much effectiveness.

"
nhantheman написал:
What's a good alternative until I can save up enough for a 6L Queen's Escape?

You should be able to make a 4L easily. Then you can save up for The Jeweller's Touch to get an easy 5 link (they go for about 30c).

Your best bet is to get two Queen's Escapes; one to use and the other to roll sockets and links on. Then swap them once the one you're crafting reaches the desired number of sockets.

Colouring The Queen's Escape is really hard. Level up Vorici urgently and utilise his crafting bench to force blue sockets.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация