3.8 New Queens Escape + Baron - super fast physical skeletons + zombies

"
wmin написал:
Hi new to necro.

Can anyone tell me after killing the chieftan in act 2.

I raise spectrre?

Or do i have to go into a high lvl map to desecrate n raise spectre?

Actually how does desecrate work with raise spectre in this situation?

Sry for thr noob question.

You have to raise the chieftain first, this will add him to the pool of corpses that you can spawn. After this, head to your highest level area and resummon with desecrate.
Hi guys, can i use this build as league starter in 3.4 (if it won't be nerfed next patch)? I would be pleased to hear your advices, coz i never played necro
"
_iVey__ написал:
Hi guys, can i use this build as league starter in 3.4 (if it won't be nerfed next patch)? I would be pleased to hear your advices, coz i never played necro

Yep, why not? It's a very powerful build and it's quite cheap to gear. Personally I would not recommend it for a MF setup though; as adding MF gear weakens it significantly.
Последняя редакция: Thauma. Время: 1 июля 2018 г., 20:42:32
Based on NSUCK's suggestion, I have been testing using the following staff:

My conclusion thus far is that the DPS is definitely superior to Queen's Escape (POB shows that a 6-link + Empower + 7 Abyss jewels = 100k DPS per skeleton). It absolutely crushes bosses. Having 1 fewer spectre is not a problem (I use 1x Carnage Chieftain and 1x Host Chieftain).

However, clear speed is decreased due to the lack of Skeleton and Zombie move speed. It's not a huge deal but you will need to adjust your play style to casting onto packs and managing your Skeleton positioning when doing breaches.

I'd recommend getting one of these staves cheaply if you can and keeping it handy for end-game bossing.

One other nice thing about this staff - very easy to colour as it naturally produces red and blue sockets.
Yesterday i've doing my very first kill of 3 guardians : Hydra (quite easy), Minotaur (1 death but with lvl20 gems it will be ok) and the Phoenix... And this one was a real pain... 1 map loose, second was the good one, but with only 3 portals left.

So, where can I take some power from my stuff/build ? For my last skills points, i'm heading toward the last jewel slot and the +%life/health potion boost. With what flask can I change my Soul Catcher flask ?
Animate Guardian + Raise Spectre + Minion Life + blood magic (in helmet)

Hi, in pob it is supposed to be stone golem in helmet which make sense.

if that is the case, what will the 4 gems be in the boots?

blasphemy + enfeeble + desecrate + ?

Also how do I get 1000 str? i currently have 614 now at lvl 52. thanks
Последняя редакция: wmin. Время: 2 июля 2018 г., 12:51:11
"
wmin написал:

It's blood magic in helmet. The purpose of blood magic isn't to change the spectres or guardian to HP for summoning, but to make the spectres summon their charges more frequently. They don't have the mana to sustain charges indefinitely.

For getting 1000 strength, I recommend making sure most/all of your rare gears and jewels come with a decent amount of strength.
"
wmin написал:

In my experience, best way to get 1000 Strength was to:
Get a good STR roll on The Baron (35+)
Get a good STR roll on 2 rare rings (50+) and drop Voideye (you won't need it at higher levels)
Get a good STR roll on a rare Heavy Belt (55+) and a good implicit roll (30+)

You'll get a lot of STR from the tree, just think about which non-str nodes you can leave for higher levels (I'm leaving the Armour/regen/life cluster 'til last).

You can also get jewels with around 10-13 STR on them.
wow the blood magic explanation... thanks dragei. didn't think about it.

thanks thauma, think i just need a better belt. ill level abit more til i fix my items to balance str and resist.

thx guys.
Hi,

I have been farming in red maps with this build and everything was smooth as butter.

Today, I tried T16 maps for the first time with this build and I noticed at the boss fight, my zombies are dying. How can I prevent this from happeneing?

Seemed the guardian and spectres were surviving even with zombies dead but problem was the zombies.

I currently have above 1k strength and jewels are mixed with some little bit of leeching, % life regen, then mostly focused on damage, attack speed, and movement speed increase.

Thank you in advance!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация