3.8 New Queens Escape + Baron - super fast physical skeletons + zombies

Currently at depth 350+ in depth without trouble. I think the next upgrade would be a soul ripper/soul catcher. Might also get a hungry loop and instead get some specters for damage instead of frenzy charges.
Последняя редакция: blaza192. Время: 19 сент. 2018 г., 3:09:33
I'm selling off my Delve gear for this build, after making 3 of them in a row (beastiary flashback, incursion, delve) I needed to change it up. Some items of note if anyone is interested (you'll see them posted, ill be online later tonight).

21/23 Vaal summon skeleton - the only one for sale (as of now) on any server including standard
5% life corrupted alberon's warpath (no green socket, I take out phase run and replace with desecrate when summoning spectres)
+2 level of duration gems vise gloves
Lots of really good jewels, life / flat minion dmg / % minion damage
Последняя редакция: NSUCK. Время: 19 сент. 2018 г., 23:37:38
"
making 3 of them in a row

Pretty sure you took this build to the min/max peak.

What's next, break or new build?
"
grimlock9999 написал:
"
making 3 of them in a row

Pretty sure you took this build to the min/max peak.

What's next, break or new build?

Going to make a HoWA MS/ES Jugg, which happens to be pretty expensive so that's why I'm liquidating. If I don't sell my 21/23 gem I'll pluck it into my standard version of this build (with 130 minion damage + 1 gem level staff) and see how crazy it gets.
Последняя редакция: NSUCK. Время: 20 сент. 2018 г., 1:51:12
im leveling with zombies and skeletons but its so fckin slow :S
its like 3 day i still havent completed game
i play from scratch ofc

wich gems link to summons to make huge aoe ?
i have melee splash, are the some others ?
"
Zebedin написал:
im leveling with zombies and skeletons but its so fckin slow :S
its like 3 day i still havent completed game
i play from scratch ofc

wich gems link to summons to make huge aoe ?
i have melee splash, are the some others ?

Just melee splash. I suppose the first question to ask is how slow it is for you; are they killing too slow? Moving too slow?

The latter will fix itself once you get a Queen's Escape, as it'll virtually double how quickly it takes for your minions to reach their target. If it's attack, they'll definitely start hitting harder once you manage to 5L the Queen's Escape at minimum.

I did notice in your skill tree, however, that you've gone through the Spell Damage/Cast Speed branch of your starting tree. Presumably, this was for your starting spells and Flame Dash, and feel if you take the Minion Damage/Attack Speed nodes under Deep Wisdom instead, that'll help a bit if you feel they're killing too slow.

Onto your Ascendancy skills, the main source of damage for this build is the (Vaal) Skeletons, so I think you should've prioritised Bone Sculptor over Flesh Binder. Bone Sculptor also doubles the base movement speed of skeletons, allowing them to reach their targets faster. Commander of Darkness also confers 30% increased damage to allies under the effect of your auras, so I've always left Flesh Binder for last.

If however, you're going for your own version where zombies are your main damage dealers, you don't have to worry about melee splash for zombies. As you're running two Violent Dead jewels, and Flesh Binder, they can use their Slam attack every 1.67s, which is an AoE attack that never misses. You should safely be able to replace their melee splash gem for a brutality gem, for more damage.
What is the deal with Acid lakes? i know you mentioned in the guide its bugged -but man, what is it with that map? those bosses are insta kill practically (ive had 0 problem with any map up to t16 except acid lakes).

Ok, I took this build and went on a different route.

9500 Hp, 424 Es. 3k regen, about 48% physical reduction. Over 1000 strength.
Yes, I am very hard to kill.
Using Curse Enemies with Level 12 Vulnerability on Hit on the guardian pet, so my damage goes up about 35%.
I kill everything very fast.

My gear not for the faint of heart.

When I farm I use the zombie amulet, with 21% quantity and items increase gems.
When I want to take a boss down, I use the Skel amulet.
Thanks again for a great build.

"
Ok, I took this build and went on a different route

That life regen while moving is a fantastic idea. I assume vitality makes minions much harder to kill?

You'd almost be able to infinitely tank every lab trap with this too?

If you have a pastebin link, I'll add this as a super expensive life regen option to the guide!
"
What is the deal with Acid lakes? i know you mentioned in the guide its bugged -but man, what is it with that map? those bosses are insta kill practically (ive had 0 problem with any map up to t16 except acid lakes).

GGG states that they want periods of intense excitement in the game, so maybe this boss is intentional? Maybe it's easy for other builds, and just is the weak spot for this build?

I personally think the bug is that the raw physical damage stats look fine for this boss on paper, but become exponentially more DPS when combined with almost any map mod. I might try running an unalched map one day to see if this holds water...

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация