3.8 New Queens Escape + Baron - super fast physical skeletons + zombies

"
Varan1971 написал:
And one question - is Summon Skeleton 21 lev/0 % quality better than 20 lev/20 % quality ?

I ran your build through Path of Building, and replaced your Vaal Skeleton 20/18 with a 21/0. The total calculated DPS jumped from 52384.5 to 56003.

(Just for fun, 21/20 jumps up to 57974.1, which we're probably not quite going to be seeing until double corruption makes a comeback)

All in all, it'll be a 6.9% increase (per skeleton, I assume) in total DPS, so it'll be up to you to decide if that's worth the 140 chaos to 2 exalt investment.
"
Dragei написал:
"
Varan1971 написал:
And one question - is Summon Skeleton 21 lev/0 % quality better than 20 lev/20 % quality ?

I ran your build through Path of Building, and replaced your Vaal Skeleton 20/18 with a 21/0. The total calculated DPS jumped from 52384.5 to 56003.

(Just for fun, 21/20 jumps up to 57974.1, which we're probably not quite going to be seeing until double corruption makes a comeback)

All in all, it'll be a 6.9% increase (per skeleton, I assume) in total DPS, so it'll be up to you to decide if that's worth the 140 chaos to 2 exalt investment.

Can you toss my 21/23 in there? vs a 20/20 one. I'm curious to see. I haven't been able to get PoB working since league start for some reason. I linked it a few pages back.
Hi again
Ty very much for an answer, Dragei:) . Lucky, I've bought 21 lev for.... 20 c, so , solution is only one :))
First of all, thank you grimlock9999 for sharing your build. I've been using it since I started the league and it just has been tearing everything up. It easily has been the smoothest leveling run I've ever done and I have no doubt of its performance when I get to end game. As a bonus, I've been a fan of necromancer summoner builds since Diablo 2 and this has been the closest to it playstyle-wise.

Anyway, my question is about the 6th link gem for both VSS and RZ: How would you rank the gems for the 6th link socket? What are the best for each corresponding socket color? I'm asking because I'm trying to determine what socket colors to roll on my chest and weapon.

Thanks!
"
First of all, thank you grimlock9999 for sharing your build. I've been using it since I started the league and it just has been tearing everything up. It easily has been the smoothest leveling run I've ever done and I have no doubt of its performance when I get to end game. As a bonus, I've been a fan of necromancer summoner builds since Diablo 2 and this has been the closest to it playstyle-wise.

Anyway, my question is about the 6th link gem for both VSS and RZ: How would you rank the gems for the 6th link socket? What are the best for each corresponding socket color? I'm asking because I'm trying to determine what socket colors to roll on my chest and weapon.

Thanks!

I was also a big Necro (and Barbarian) guy in D2. I was in a guild called Of The Crypt, most of us were high level necros that would go around collecting ears (PKing people). I still talk to some of those people. D2 necro was a lot of fun for PvP.

Anyway, I personally like the gems I have socketed currently. I've read through every page on this post I'm pretty sure those are also the ones grim favors. I did use empower level 4 last league but its because I had a +1 gem level / minion damage staff. He does recommend minion speed as an option, I don't prefer it, I pretty much run and cast skeletons in the middle of packs anyway. Zombies are more of for my protection, so having them near is fine, and they seem to teleport to me if I go too fast.

Последняя редакция: NSUCK. Время: 12 сент. 2018 г., 19:54:04
Quick Q - Is the leech we get at 1000 strength from the zombies worth it getting to 1000? I am at 947 and on to buying jewels- so i can make it up pretty quickly w abyss jewels, but is it worth it/noticeable?

basically debating minion damage jewels or make up the strength for a couple to get to 1000.

Thanks!
btw thanks for the response re: Host chieftain issue, i honestly am still trying, i did it from scratch, removing gem etc, nothing. but will keep trying :)
Последняя редакция: Intangble. Время: 12 сент. 2018 г., 20:21:13
"
Intangble написал:
Quick Q - Is the leech we get at 1000 strength from the zombies worth it getting to 1000? I am at 947 and on to buying jewels- so i can make it up pretty quickly w abyss jewels, but is it worth it/noticeable?

basically debating minion damage jewels or make up the strength for a couple to get to 1000.

Thanks!

I'm not sure if I've ever really noticed, but that's because when I got to 1000 str I wasn't in red maps yet. I'd still do it, DPS isn't really an issue if you progress correctly, things die as fast as your minions can hit them. So any extra tankyness is welcome more IMO.
I'm trying to decide between Seven Step Boots and Alberons. With Alberon's I can hit almost 1200 strength which would give me a 13th Zombie! Or I could swap out some jewels for MOAR life, maybe more minion damage? I'm at 1194 Strength right now, and can easily get slightly better gear for that extra 6 to get the next Zombie.

Here's the Path of Building link for my character if you guys want to look at it to give advice

https://pastebin.com/tSDUr7xS

Or the items I'm currently running vs my Seven Step. That move speed lose hurts a bit, but it's still mostly bearable I guess with Alberon

I'm considering maybe a Stygian Vise belt with a Watcher's Eye or something? What do you guys think / advise? I've got hundreds of chaos to spend, but not really sure where to focus first. I don't have all 20% quality gems, but wasn't sure if it was really worth sinking 10-20 chaos per gem to get 20% quality before addressing potentially much bigger return changes

I'm only sitting at about 6650 health, which is mostly what I feel like I should increase.

TLDR; Should I increase Strength by 6 to get a 13th zombie, focus on Health instead and lose some strength, ignore both and get all 20% quality gems, or do something else entirely
Последняя редакция: Balerion_. Время: 12 сент. 2018 г., 23:17:22
"
NSUCK написал:
"
Dragei написал:
"
Varan1971 написал:

Can you toss my 21/23 in there? vs a 20/20 one. I'm curious to see. I haven't been able to get PoB working since league start for some reason. I linked it a few pages back.

Running your build through PoB, a 20/20 would offer a total calculated DPS of 70344.2, whereas your 21/23 rises to 77429.1, a 10.07% increase.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация