3.8 New Queens Escape + Baron - super fast physical skeletons + zombies

Looks great mephisto, gonna give it a try!

Ty!
"
DonRegulaMC написал:
Looks great mephisto, gonna give it a try!

Ty!

I did some another changes, and I can farm everything now. (T16 maps, and 280+ depth in delve)
Последняя редакция: MephistoiX. Время: 26 окт. 2018 г., 10:26:55
"
MephistoiX написал:
My incredible tanky and (still) fast version
Hi, I started with your build, and its really good. Please try to read this, I know my english is not so good, but I made some good changes:

I have a Baron with +24% allres to zombies, so I can use Puppet Master ascendancy, instead of Commander of Darkness. Its incredible good damage buff, and movement speed buff (20%) for minions. After that, I changed my Queen's for Montregul and a shield.

For maps(zombies): minion damage, melee p., brutality, faster attacks, minion speed
For strong bosses:I change the minion speed for minion life(24->38k+ life! its really effective bc Montregul) -> this is the key for this changes, with Queen's you cant earn this life number for bosses. (and you can switch the melee gem too, to lvl4 empower, for 43k+ life, and losing only a bit of damage) -its incredible, you can test it with a twinked colosseum map with +boss damage mods(an example, becouse 2 colosseum bosses deal usually more damage, than t16 bosses), 23k life zombies can die, but never die with 42k life, with high allres and regen, and they can killing bosses fast. + you can use desecrate + flesh offering too, if you want to maximize your damage output in multiplayer, or maybe vs. Shaper.

I like the faster attacks gem, becouse it allows faster clear speed on maps, and its good with minion taunt/blind jewels to. Multistrike is not so good for maps.
Fast and strong zombies for life leech, and they really never die! Its important, becouse constant life leech. With these changes, desecrate and flesh offering are usable too, at bosses, or for more damage in multiplayer.

I can make 11k+ life, and its can be as good as life+ES build variations, with belly+blood of the carui combo, and with 43k+ life(still alive) zombies for constant life leech bc baron. I have 6200 armour now.

Really thank you for this build, I dont had too much time for planning, and you helped me a lot. Your original build is great too, and I'm really happy with my tanky version now. It's really a boss killer, and still good in clear speed, becouse ascendancy and node changes. Not the fastest version, but incredible strong.

The only weakness is the physical reflect map mod.

UPDATE
I did some another changes, and I can farm everything now. (T16 maps, and 300+ depth in delve)

this is my gear now(my next TODO is buy 21/20 gems):

faster casting on montregul, and on my gloves, plus faster casting gem in my shield for desecrate and flesh offering is amazing. I can do everything fast.
Desecrate + flesh offering combo is good in delve, I always start nodes with this.(+good for bosses and in multiplayer)

Последняя редакция: MephistoiX. Время: 29 окт. 2018 г., 20:47:41
"
faster casting on montregul, and on my gloves, plus faster casting gem in my shield for desecrate and flesh offering is amazing. I can do everything fast.

That is a sick build, well done. I like that you only really have to cast phase run for easy content, and the faster casting is effectively 50% increased speed for yourself so you don't have to stand still long for hard content.
hi guys, looking forward to my first ever Shaper fight. Do you have any recommendation to change before the fight? (besides unsummon my AG) Should i put fortify on zombies to more survivability?
"

hi guys, looking forward to my first ever Shaper fight. Do you have any recommendation to change before the fight? (besides unsummon my AG) Should i put fortify on zombies to more survivability?

Get a taste of hate flask if possible, it is made for shaper fights. Minion speed is unnecessary for shaper, so you can get a mon'treguls and a shield and put the skeletons in the chest, then put the zombies in the helmet and the spectres in the weapon/shield. Zombies should live a while this way.

But realistically, you should be able to do deathless shaper without any changes once you know the fight. Let the zombies die if you have to, just Dodge first, lay skeletons second and stay close to zana when you need to.
Probably coming back to this build for Betrayal league start. I keep looking at other builds and clear looks similar to this but they don't have the added tankyness of minions and ability to pick up loot as your minions do the work.
"
Probably coming back to this build for Betrayal league start. I keep looking at other builds and clear looks similar to this but they don't have the added tankyness of minions and ability to pick up loot as your minions do the work.

Ha, I've spent 2 leagues on dimwitted builds now. I read almost every build guide and my PoB build list is unimaginably long. Nothing has the smooth synergy of this build IMHO.

But I'm addicted to trying to find a one button push build with movement skill added in.

I'm thinking this skelly mage + phantasm build can do it with scolds bridle and doedres malevolence, and body swap or flame dash + CWDT. It should be a super cheap league starter, as the only early game expense would be a 5 link shroud of the lightless (40 chaos) and a soulwrest with 6 sockets (can craft yourself). It then can save up for 10 X expensive gems to get some decent DPS for harder content. Here's the expensive version: https://pastebin.com/CYCk5Ytv

"
grimlock9999 написал:
"

Ha, I've spent 2 leagues on dimwitted builds now. I read almost every build guide and my PoB build list is unimaginably long. Nothing has the smooth synergy of this build IMHO.

But I'm addicted to trying to find a one button push build with movement skill added in.

I'm thinking this skelly mage + phantasm build can do it with scolds bridle and doedres malevolence, and body swap or flame dash + CWDT. It should be a super cheap league starter, as the only early game expense would be a 5 link shroud of the lightless (40 chaos) and a soulwrest with 6 sockets (can craft yourself). It then can save up for 10 X expensive gems to get some decent DPS for harder content. Here's the expensive version: https://pastebin.com/CYCk5Ytv

interesting, I don't understand the mechanics of the other items. I assume soulwrest works with just 6 sockets no need to be linked? Do you have a forum thread for that one? If I have time I could re-spec my current necro and try it w/ cheap gear before next league starts.
"
interesting, I don't understand the mechanics of the other items. I assume soulwrest works with just 6 sockets no need to be linked? Do you have a forum thread for that one? If I have time I could re-spec my current necro and try it w/ cheap gear before next league starts.

Soulwrest just needs 6 unlinked sockets - very cheap item that can get you very far!

No forum thread, I haven't tested the scolds bridle necro version past playing in PoB.

There are a heap of soulwrest builds on the forums, and since the item is so versatile, it can be made to work with anything from a jugg endurance tank to a raider max dodge/spell dodge. I used it with a tri curse occultist which absolutely stomped until delve 250 where it hit a wall.

For necro, I suggest stags tanky soulwrest. That should be cheap to respec if you have a life based necro lying around, and you can give up kaoms heart for shroud of the lightless if you want to try the skelly mages (or put the mages in the helmet).

Let me know how you go if you try it :)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация