3.8 New Queens Escape + Baron - super fast physical skeletons + zombies

I've decided that shroud of the lightless is my new favourite item. Have a look at the potential of the elemental skellie and zombie build:

https://pastebin.com/Lm51nz8w

Thank you so much for this build! I'm new to this game. And I have never player NEC for other rpg games, but this one bring me fun a lot really. Just one more question. Is the element resistance not important for this build since I can't get full element resistance from the gear? Or I just get rest of it from jewel.
"
Thank you so much for this build! I'm new to this game. And I have never player NEC for other rpg games, but this one bring me fun a lot really. Just one more question. Is the element resistance not important for this build since I can't get full element resistance from the gear? Or I just get rest of it from jewel.

It should be easy to cap your resistances from the gear, but if you cannot find/buy the right stats, then you can get resists from the tree or jewels
Just wanted to say great build, managed to kill everything with it (Shaper, Uber Atziri, Uber Elder). Gave the build a little hybrid spin to manage burts of damage in high delves, 7161 hp/ 2606 shields at lvl 94.

IGN: DeepStrike
"

Just wanted to say great build, managed to kill everything with it (Shaper, Uber Atziri, Uber Elder). Gave the build a little hybrid spin to manage burts of damage in high delves, 7161 hp/ 2606 shields at lvl 94.

Nice. How deep did you get? What is the theory behind that queens escape setup?
What a fun build! Really feels like a necromancer with all the zombies and skeletons running around.

I got down to depth 301 in the mine, and got 24 challenges done with this in Delve. It's not much for some, but I also got some personal firsts like Pale Council and Red Elder.

The only real pain point for the build is the amulet, which can be a bit pricey early league. The rest of it is very cheap and great for a first build.

I had some troubles with animate guardians dying in Lab. They don't seem to get the same damage reduction that the other minions do. Also, Acid Lakes is horribly bugged. I didn't have any troubles with the boss, but I had spectres and guardians simply vanish while running around the lake at times.

Thanks for the build. I'll probably play it again some time.
"
grimlock9999 написал:
"

Nice. How deep did you get? What is the theory behind that queens escape setup?

Didnt had much time to grind sulphite, so only 317, but some mods there can really chunk your hp. Gems in queen's are just there to lvl-up, multi to swap for splash against hard bosses like uber elder, portal because Im too lazy to pick-up scrolls. Played most of the time with Queen, but Femurs is pretty decent dps boost.
IGN: DeepStrike
Got my first ever Shaper kill yesterday, thank you guys! I was lazy, and only changed multistrike into both Zombies and Skellies, and Purity of Ice instead of Desecrate.
https://imgur.com/a/lA1S5kr
Unfortunately i wont have time to try Uber Elder, but i am pretty satisfied :) Now i just need to find out why i started to die like a fly in Delves around 240 depth...a Pulsating Grotto (Invasion boss?) just eliminated all my army, even 3-4 shotting my Animated Guardian...I may change some things up and try the Montreguls version in the last few days.
Последняя редакция: Aradebil. Время: 30 нояб. 2018 г., 5:57:41
Will you update this build for 3.5?

Thx in advance :)
"
Will you update this build for 3.5?

Thx in advance :)

I'll keep managing this forum thread, but may not actively experiment with this builds synergy for any expensive items. As per the last few leagues, I will rely on others to find good new interactions, or finely crafted endgame gear.

I think in 3.5 I'll league start with this beauty of a build I've been playing around with: https://pastebin.com/Lm51nz8w

or: https://pastebin.com/rRy8rAfq

I tested these at the end of 3.4 and red maps were a breeze.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация