[3.10] Death's Oath CI Occultist (RETIRED)

So i have come to the conclusion that malevolence is not worth it
Despair witchfire only benefits from flask nodes affect the DOT on the flask
We pick so much curse nodes its better to run despair blasph,
have u check despair quality also ? its really huge something to be relooked at too
"
Kroxywuff написал:
"
BloodlustAlpaca написал:
I'm trying to decide between this build, CI vortex, and Herald of Agony for my league start. Does Anyone have any thoughts between those?
How easy is it to make a viable ED from this build if you get to maps and decide DO is not for you?

I always start occultist ED and then farm up jewelers until DO has 4 off colors + 1 red at least.

what does the 1 red do exactly? The way I understood it is that 4 off colors are the core, 5 sockets does nothing and only at 6 sockets the red one actually does anything with Less Duration if the 5th one is blue.
ign: PhrozenFlame
"
So i have come to the conclusion that malevolence is not worth it
Despair witchfire only benefits from flask nodes affect the DOT on the flask
We pick so much curse nodes its better to run despair blasph,
have u check despair quality also ? its really huge something to be relooked at too

Have you looked at Pob before coming to this conclusion?
I make build guides for fun.

YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/c/cent664
Twitch - https://www.twitch.tv/cent664
"
cocomoloco написал:
"
Kroxywuff написал:
"
BloodlustAlpaca написал:
I'm trying to decide between this build, CI vortex, and Herald of Agony for my league start. Does Anyone have any thoughts between those?
How easy is it to make a viable ED from this build if you get to maps and decide DO is not for you?

I always start occultist ED and then farm up jewelers until DO has 4 off colors + 1 red at least.

what does the 1 red do exactly? The way I understood it is that 4 off colors are the core, 5 sockets does nothing and only at 6 sockets the red one actually does anything with Less Duration if the 5th one is blue.

1 red adds the less duration support gem for more damage. I'll quote the initial post regarding gems.

"Arcane surge is required to add duration tag to Death's aura, otherwise less duration and swift affliction do not apply to it."

Looking at your character, your swift affliction isn't doing anything since you don't have arcane surge.
o.o how will I ever get the 6 right colors
nvm got it
Some questions below:

1) Profane Bloom VS Withering Presence
Why do you take Profane Bloom?
If I avoid Hexproof map, then I don't really need it right? since no end-game bosses currently are hexproof.
Also, from my experience, I don't really need explode, everything die the moment I move pass them.
Won't Withering Presence give much more damage since it has a multiplier?

2) Solstice Vigil and Temporal Chain?
I read that TC increased the duration of the my buffs, but how do you reflect TC to yourself? I don't see anything in your build that reflect it.
Also, if I am actively dodge boss skills, I don't really need Temporal Chain's slow effect right? might as well go for Enfeeble.

3) How do you keep your Witchfire Brew charge up in a prolong boss fights?

Edit:

4) I did the maths, why don't you just CWC with ED in Blight? It is about 3x stronger when both spells combined. You don't really need your "ED (Optional)" part anymore since you have 100% uptime for ED now.

5) I also did another maths, I don't think Grey Spire actually give any merit beside Max Resistances.
It is weaker in damage compare to dual wield multi-crafted weapon, 90%+ minions damage, 20% chaos DoT Multiplier, 30% DoT, 16% chaos damage and whatever last mod. (I understand these crafts are expensive)

What I did here was I remove Hex Master and 2 points from somewhere to go Spiritual Aid.
I totally out-damage your current setup by almost ~50k on Death Aura.
I also get a 1% bonus regen here.

When you free up 6 sockets from Grey Spire, you can also get CWDT setup then Lv4 Enlighten all your auras. After that, you can get another 25~35% aura, Arctic Armour or Vitality for survival ability.

If you don't feel like CWDT, you can also exchange for Animate Guardian setup for more damage buff as well as new Garb of Ephemeral for much better survival bility to yourself.

Q4/5:
https://pastebin.com/T17FfCuM
*110% damage from weapon is placeholder for both Minions damage and chaos damage craft.
Последняя редакция: areyouabc1. Время: 14 марта 2019 г., 16:50:10
Iam a HC Player and recommend Death oath builds alot.

Non aliment chaos multiplier is the best damage boost for DO so would be the ascendancy "withering presence" the favorite one if u want biggest damage boost.

Otherwise i rly Prefer the Tricurse with aspect of spider later on and Malediction what reduce the damageoutput of enemies by 10%.

This league iam kinda struggle with spreading rot jewels... i think the 2 slots are wasted and i will craft big chaos jewels might with faster start of recharge or what else. wither totem is kinda better i guess cause i can run in circles against big bosses/mobs and still do more damage. i cant channel later enough witherstacks with blight....
Последняя редакция: darkspawnbr10. Время: 14 марта 2019 г., 17:59:23
"
1) Profane Bloom VS Withering Presence
Why do you take Profane Bloom?
If I avoid Hexproof map, then I don't really need it right? since no end-game bosses currently are hexproof.
Also, from my experience, I don't really need explode, everything die the moment I move pass them.
Won't Withering Presence give much more damage since it has a multiplier?

WP gives more damage yes. I felt like we didn't really need more damage so I took the Qol of Profane Bloom, the pops really help kill rares. Also the +60 chaos res and wither from WP is wasted.

"
2) Solstice Vigil and Temporal Chain?
I read that TC increased the duration of the my buffs, but how do you reflect TC to yourself? I don't see anything in your build that reflect it.
Also, if I am actively dodge boss skills, I don't really need Temporal Chain's slow effect right? might as well go for Enfeeble.

I don't reflect TC on myself, it was helpful to increase ED duration. Now its just defensive and the duration doesn't really help us offensively. Temp chains vs Enfeeble is just a preference, Temp chains makes dodging easier for me so I prefer it.

"
3) How do you keep your Witchfire Brew charge up in a prolong boss fights?

I don't. Getting Malevolence is worth the loss in consistency.

"
4) I did the maths, why don't you just CWC with ED in Blight? It is about 3x stronger when both spells combined. You don't really need your "ED (Optional)" part anymore since you have 100% uptime for ED now.

I tested this ages ago, since I could get 6L ED and a 5L blight why bother. I might test it again. You might be right about this.

"
5) I also did another maths, I don't think Grey Spire actually give any merit beside Max Resistances.
It is weaker in damage compare to dual wield multi-crafted weapon, 90%+ minions damage, 20% chaos DoT Multiplier, 30% DoT, 16% chaos damage and whatever last mod. (I understand these crafts are expensive)

Dual wielding those is more damage, but I feel the damage gain is not worth losing the +4 max res. I don't know how you're getting 90% minion damage. The % increased crafted minion damage tops out at 33% for one handers and is worse then every single other prefix we have available (multi, chaos, over time). Spiriual aid gives 321k DO dmg compared to the current 300k (and we lose ES for the extra 2 points needed) from just the passive tree. The weapon craft for minions doesn't really make sense since the other options are better.

"
When you free up 6 sockets from Grey Spire, you can also get CWDT setup then Lv4 Enlighten all your auras. After that, you can get another 25~35% aura, Arctic Armour or Vitality for survival ability.

Fit in all auras with Enl 4. How? You would need multiple Enl 4s to fit all of those in and then you have 22% mana left over which isn't enough for anything. Give me a pob.

"
new Garb of Ephemeral for much better survival bility to yourself

Then this is no longer a DO build.

I make build guides for fun.

YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/c/cent664
Twitch - https://www.twitch.tv/cent664

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация