[3.13] GOLEMENTALIST (Flame Golems Elementalist) Build (Easy & Safe for everyone!) +Video guide!

"
Angry_Roleplayer написал:
How exactly Beacon is 30 more? Shock is 15% and you actually need to crit/shock for that

Beacon comes with 30% effect of non-damaging ailments (shock and chill). Arc has 29% increased effect, Awakened Unbound Ailments 41%. That's 100% increase of our base 15% shock, i.e 30%. Now, I said "up to", so Storm Brand or OoS will be a bit less but still a LOT of moar damage.

And applying shock is pretty much a given with Beacon of Ruin as it overrides the minimum damage requirement, i.e. 1 point lightning damage will do the deed.

Edit: You don't necessarily have to crit, non-critical hits can still apply shock based on their chance to crit. I have 50% chance to shock with Arc, 10% from Ascendancy, 20% from Arc quality, 20% from Elemental Proliferation quality (goes up to 150% while I have Shocking Conflux) so every 2nd hit does apply shock... which is 100% up-time really. For good measure I have linked Combustion to Arc which reduces fire resistance by 20% for about 10 seconds of the 14-seconds Conflux cycle.
Последняя редакция: tomay. Время: 11 апр. 2020 г., 11:55:42
Was looking at Voices... TBH, it's only viable with 1 small passive really, 3 is borderline. Prices in STD ridiculous, there's one with 1 (8 mirrors) and one with 3 (450ex), the others are trash with 5 and 7 small passives (for which you will need 8 passive skills to allocate the three sockets).
"
tomay написал:
"
Angry_Roleplayer написал:
How exactly Beacon is 30 more? Shock is 15% and you actually need to crit/shock for that

Beacon comes with 30% effect of non-damaging ailments (shock and chill). Arc has 29% increased effect, Awakened Unbound Ailments 41%. That's 100% increase of our base 15% shock, i.e 30%. Now, I said "up to", so Storm Brand or OoS will be a bit less but still a LOT of moar damage.

And applying shock is pretty much a given with Beacon of Ruin as it overrides the minimum damage requirement, i.e. 1 point lightning damage will do the deed.

Edit: You don't necessarily have to crit, non-critical hits can still apply shock based on their chance to crit. I have 50% chance to shock with Arc, 10% from Ascendancy, 20% from Arc quality, 20% from Elemental Proliferation quality (goes up to 150% while I have Shocking Conflux) so every 2nd hit does apply shock... which is 100% up-time really. For good measure I have linked Combustion to Arc which reduces fire resistance by 20% for about 10 seconds of the 14-seconds Conflux cycle.

That's a lot of supports to shock. 4L for Arc?
https://www.twitch.tv/angry_roleplayer
All builds: http://www.angryroleplayer.com/path-of-exile-builds/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2143469
4L Arc, yes... but (Awakened) Unbound Ailments is the real kicker.

Combustion and Elemental Proliferation are entirely optional... I like this combo because it brings back proliferation which has been removed from Beacon a while ago. Thanks to the recent chain rework a single Arc lights up the the whole screen: shock/chill/ignite one, shock/chill/ignite 'em all. ;)

Awakened Unbound Ailments and Elemental proliferation also double ailment duration winch is nice for the ignites with Combustion. EP quality also greatly increases chance to shock.

With Awakened Unbound Ailments we also get Chill effect to 17% reduced action speed, with my Abyssal Jewel enemy movement speed gets pretty much cut in half, literally super-SloMo.

CoH + Curse is another option... everyone to their own.
Последняя редакция: tomay. Время: 12 апр. 2020 г., 5:56:21
I'm running large cluster, spent 10 ex std and convoking wand (which I need to improve but bricked 2 good ones going for min/max rolls) with my 7 link stone G setup. Large cluster was slightly better than the nodes that I replaced but voices would still be better for dps. Beefing up the D a bit after doing more than enough DPS, ES face tank mode now. As for the shock, I prefer to pair with the CoH setup for physical (ice/stone), although ran combustion when I ran flame G. Beacon is essential but the more stacks if running spider, which I did for under flame G setup. -120 fire on front and 40-50%+ on back if I recall correctly. (Shock, spider, + zealotry watchers eye)
Последняя редакция: ShadowHamed. Время: 15 апр. 2020 г., 11:43:46
Still working on lvl 100? ^^

So how's it going with stone golems? I played around a bit with ice/stone golems but just didn't like their poor area damage, them being melee fighters. Also didn't want to invest big cash in all the awakened gems, so it was a rather half-hearted attempt. Back with flame golems and happy as a pig in champagne. ;)

They just clear maps so much faster. I don't mind spending a bit more time with bosses.
I'm liking stone, played ice for awhile. Both ice/stone are stronger single target than flameG. Ice barely beats stone single target but ice golems are just insane in general with their roll and that plays out in mapping. Stone weakest of 3 at mapping. That said, my desire to try stone was 2 fold. The 7 link that ice didn't have and I wanted to beef D to face tank. I have achieved that, my layers of d are strong, stone is 100% taunt on all things but I also dropped hatred, w/ 7 link, which gives 2 extra D aura AND the use of chill, ignite, shock uptime all time, which is pretty good. As for mapping, both do some non single target content better than flameG, such as blight red maps. FlameG edges in most mapping scenarios though. I played flameG for a very long stretch, so this is nice change of pace as I'm all physical, run shield charge etc, and can face tank /sleep many things.

As for 100, I'm not working towards it. I have been farming Sirus 8 for awkakened and while I can deathless Uber elder etc. Sirus 8 gets me with a death or 2, so 10% is significant at lvl 99. I haven't run Sirus 8 with recent D additions, so we shall see. I have him ready.

The auto cast spell on convoking wand with + lvl is nice for physical, 100% up time flesh offering without doing a thing. Back to just casting storm brand and convocation is very nice for everything firing and that's only bossing, otherwise just movement (ie shield charge). I Have plenty of upgrades to focus on right now as it has been expensive gearing and every upgrade is 10-50ex at this stage, the 100 might actually demotivate

I know you are face tank life, so you u already enjoy that aspect. I'm running CI, 10k ES with up to 3k Regen and tons of dmg mitigation, similar to your life setup no doubt.
Последняя редакция: ShadowHamed. Время: 16 апр. 2020 г., 23:15:55
Well, if you want to level up you'll just have to stay away from all the "fun stuff"... or have another toon to do the dirty work. ;)
Indeed, last time I looked, they aren't making new content less dangerous. I may never see 100 at this rate. ;)
"
ShadowHamed написал:
I know you are face tank life, so you u already enjoy that aspect. I'm running CI, 10k ES with up to 3k Regen and tons of dmg mitigation, similar to your life setup no doubt.

I've treated myself to some upgrades... thanks to the new Awakening orbs Elder Stygian Vises have become somewhat affordable.

I finally got around to incorporate my synthesised onslaught slippers.

All I need now is some Fertile Catalysts for my rings.

At lvl 97 now I have almost 9k life and 3.4k regeneration per second while dual-wielding two hammers (or 10k with Lioneye's Remorse). This time round I went with the Purity of Flesh cluster for that Chaos resistance at the expense of 8% max life.
Последняя редакция: tomay. Время: 18 апр. 2020 г., 8:55:18

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация