[3.13] GOLEMENTALIST (Flame Golems Elementalist) Build (Easy & Safe for everyone!) +Video guide!

Nothing worse than running 2 x Sirus and 2 x Uber elder and not getting crap to drop. 1 death per Sirus. Close but that last round is a total joke with the debuff combined hunting around looking for him. Minion drop now too unless super careful despite 50k health, Regen, and spirit for added chaos resist.
Последняя редакция: ShadowHamed. Время: 24 апр. 2020 г., 8:39:20
While I don't like Golems dying on me at all it obviously is no problem for me. Thanks to Blood Magic I can cast/summon whatever I want, whenever I want. ;)
Lucky you. That final phase is just a complete cluster f / joke. I usually lose 1 or 2 and was still the case when I bumped their life up to 65k. Let's see if they actually fix the fight for a 4th time. Im close to deathless on lvl 8, die once or twice but I think it's the keep alive for golems that causes me to die. That's a change from 3.9 where Sirus lvl 8 was a complete joke. It's not a fun fight mechanically and if it weren't for awakened gems, nobody would run it.
Последняя редакция: ShadowHamed. Время: 25 апр. 2020 г., 8:06:14
This maybe a newbie question but how to get Ravenous Horde, i see it unallocated in pob?
Your amulet can be enchanted with blight oils, ravenous horde is pretty cheap if I remember correctly. I'm using gravepact now but previously used ravenous.
Последняя редакция: ShadowHamed. Время: 29 апр. 2020 г., 9:32:03
Sister Cassia can anoint rings and anulets. Ravenous Horde for your amulet costs 2 x Opalescent + 1 x Verdant Oil. Quite affordable anointment...

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Oil
Indeed, I switched to gravepact, which has a bit more expensive oils but covered what I need better. Attack speed, accuracy, and 5% more dmg equiv, which does register slightly higher dmg.

The metamorph quality to jewelry is a nice addition as well.
Последняя редакция: ShadowHamed. Время: 1 мая 2020 г., 9:24:46
Useless for Flame Golems tho. ;)
Still beats ravenous for flameG, flameG has some other options that will yield better overall
I'm certain GGG has silently lowered drop rates. No watcher's in 5 Uber elder, 7 red elder and no awakened in 5 lvl 8 Sirus.

In other news, there are some interesting builds leveraging golems strictly for the bennies of running multiple golems (golementalist bomber) With stoneG, iceG, and flameG all in play, let's hope we aren't on the chopping block.

Последняя редакция: ShadowHamed. Время: 24 мая 2020 г., 12:16:57

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация