[3.13] GOLEMENTALIST (Flame Golems Elementalist) Build (Easy & Safe for everyone!) +Video guide!

Or the Vaal Temple map where you better observe the proper kill order or titty b*tch will go apesh*t if left for last. ;)
Последняя редакция: tomay. Время: 17 сент. 2019 г., 16:48:40
i just nuke all, never have concerned myself with kill order. i havent run it in 3.8 yet, maybe i will do that after i add BoR

update: 2 maps after acquiring BoR and like it. Other than no additional gem slots to spare, all is good as it certainly adds to offense + defense (chill) and so Calamity is not needed.
Последняя редакция: ShadowHamed. Время: 17 сент. 2019 г., 22:53:12
Feeding Frenzy buff is there in POB and i kinda doubt i will be returning Primordial Might to the build. Seems like Harmony + Frenzy does the same damage. I run 4 flame folems, and adding 1 more flame golem will be like 20% more damage, while 1 chaos golem is ~19% more damage according to pob.
What do yo guys think?
https://www.twitch.tv/angry_roleplayer
All builds: http://www.angryroleplayer.com/path-of-exile-builds/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2143469
I figured as much. FFS yields about 7.5% less damage than CDS but we gain ~80% increased golem damage from that extra Harmony (with 4 golem types) so the damage should be pretty much on par, or so my gut feeling says. 2% more golem life regen and further increased CDR os also nice... so yeah, my Feeding Frenzy Support gem is here to stay. ;)

Another option is to link FFS to the support golems and gain another 10% nore damage multiplier and increased cast speed for the Flame Golems. Depends on how reliably they can trigger the buff but right now I can't see myself dumping Empower 4 and lose 120 life/sec regen and a lot of Golem life.

BTW, have you done some calculations with a staff? Revamped Pledge of Hand with lvl 30 Greater Spell Echo Support seems to be all the rage elsewhere in Flame Golem-Land. Or maybe a rare staff with +3 level to all Fire Spell gems and 80% incr. minion damage, 28% incr. minion cast speed?
Последняя редакция: tomay. Время: 18 сент. 2019 г., 5:18:14
I started Blight League as Elementalist, curious how effective the golem buffs could be for other skills and play styles, and found myself slowly converting to what is pretty much this build.

However, as I keep playing, I find the damage for the investment to be pretty lack-luster. I've got a little ways to go in terms of adjusting my build (Lvl4 Empower, making better use of BoR etc.), but in terms of damage/currency spent, I feel like I am missing something that people on the last few pages of this thread are seeing.

Does anyone have like an average total DPS for their Flame Golem's Magma Ball skill that I could compare with mine to see how far off the mark I am?
"
Angry_Roleplayer написал:
Feeding Frenzy buff is there in POB and i kinda doubt i will be returning Primordial Might to the build. Seems like Harmony + Frenzy does the same damage. I run 4 flame folems, and adding 1 more flame golem will be like 20% more damage, while 1 chaos golem is ~19% more damage according to pob.
What do yo guys think?

In my view, the phys reduction we get now from chaos golem is invaluable for a lot of content and so with dmg being more or less a wash, I say it's win win to run chaos always. They improved his AI slightly but still is there for buff. Stone and chaos being elemental immune was necessary. It is also the reason that priomordial chain is now a strong option vs situational speedfarming.
Последняя редакция: ShadowHamed. Время: 18 сент. 2019 г., 8:06:22
"
Hohenheim_ написал:
I feel like I am missing something that people on the last few pages of this thread are seeing.

Does anyone have like an average total DPS for their Flame Golem's Magma Ball skill that I could compare with mine to see how far off the mark I am?

tomay and I are min/max but that said the dmg should be sufficient for all content as angry has outlined in guide (watch his and others videos). It is a bit expensive per league start.

You dont have anima stone yet? expensive in league? you have the harmonies but you can ditch 1 of the eminence (since u have 2 of them) for another harmony. Other than that, apply EE and use convocation. You want to make sure the flame golems are casting magma ball not flame wave or immolate. Use convocation if they get too close and are casting anything but magma ball at primary target.

You should have enough as is to clear all content. As to the cost, in league specifically, i cant speak to that. I am min/max and at this point super expensive build (body armor and shield alone 30ex+ in standard). I was doing all content though with the setup that angry has outlined... now sufficiently stronger and content is easier as i have min/max

update: remove deathmark from body armor and add something else with more damage.
Последняя редакция: ShadowHamed. Время: 18 сент. 2019 г., 10:30:26
He won't even need an Anima Stone or tons of Harmony jewels to get going.

Aafter 2nd lab with Primordial Chain and 2 Clayshaper you can summon 9 golems, you should be able to make enough currency on your way thru the acts to afford a set of Emperor of Pyrity Cards for a 6link Chainmail. We no longer need Primordial Might for Golem aggro, Feeding Frenzy Support with the Flame golems is fine. Since you won't be stacking Harmony jewels by then you will use 9 flame golems, they will carry you well into mid-tier maps where you farm some cash for Hatmony jewels.

Bottom line, one does not have o break the bank for some random 6-link body armour (maybe crafted with an essence), Primordial Chain and two hammers which makes the Golementalist a formidable league starter.
Последняя редакция: tomay. Время: 18 сент. 2019 г., 10:08:29
Which is better? Hybrid or go to a pure ES + CI version?
Optimus Prime: Jazz, organize a battle unit. We're going after them.
Jazz: Prowl. Trailbreaker. Wheeljack. Ironhide. Mirage. Sunstreaker. Sideswipe. Autobots, start your engines!
Optimus Prime: Let's roll!
"
ShadowHamed написал:
tomay and I are min/max

Speak for yourself! ;)

If I'd be serious about min/maxing, I'd somehow fit in my Onslaught slippers...

... craft me something nice with ...

... and multi-mod these...

... with Minion Damage and +1 lvl AoE gems/incr. Aoe for even better Zealotry.

Unfortunately I would run into all sorts of trouble with Dexterity and Resistances so I'm still a far cry from min/max. :(

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация