[3.13] GOLEMENTALIST (Flame Golems Elementalist) Build (Easy & Safe for everyone!) +Video guide!

"
tomay написал:

Not quite...

You have two options: Elemental Focus (which cannot ignite) and Controlled Destruction (which nullifies the golems' crit chance after the 3.7 crit rework), of the two PoB deems CDS to be stronger as it calculates the burning damage from their Ignites. So let's stick with CDS which has a 44% "more modifier" at lvl 20 or 45% at lvl 21.

FFS has two different "more multipliers" which are applied separately* and not combined (i.e. assuming a total of 34% would be wrong), the way this is to be calculated:

24 + 110% = 36.4% (lvl 20 FFS)
25 + 110% = 37.5% (lvl 21 FFS)

Thus CDS deals 7.4%/7.5% more damage than FFS with hits and ignites.

The extra Harmony jewel gives 80% increased golem damage (with 4 golem types), better cooldown recovery and wuth FFS the minions still have their 5% crit chance so every 20th hit deals 150% more damage which translates into 7.5% more damage overall. (And the golems get 2% more life regen.)

So these figures are actually very much in favour of FFS.

* The same goes for your lvl 20 Deathmark Support gem which doesn't just deal 49% more damage vs marked targets (24 + 25) but 54% more damage (24 + 125%)

I was actually thinking more along the lines of using Combustion instead of Feeding Frenzy Support.

I don't really like the idea of linking Combustion to my Arc/SB, and will potentially have a CoH in there anyway, once my gear comes together.

In saying that, Swapping it around takes my average magma ball hit from ~92K to 100K and Total DPS from 276K to 299K with GMP, per golem (which definitely isn't 15%, so scratch that). Only downside is their magma ball cooldown goes up by ~0.06 seconds, and I could maybe offset that with some better harmony's.
Well, according to PoB Combustion is weaker than CDS and EFS. So having combustiont linked to your "zapper skill" is still the best option even if the fire exposure uptime is just over 50%
"
tomay написал:
Well, according to PoB Combustion is weaker than CDS and EFS. So having combustiont linked to your "zapper skill" is still the best option even if the fire exposure uptime is just over 50%

Currently in my build Combustion beats Elemental Focus by 0.3% for Total DPS and Controlled Destruction by 5.0% for Total DPS (and 34% for ingite DPS) on Shaper.

While on regular enemies Elemental Focus beats Combustion by 5.0% for Total DPS (but removes an equal amount in ignite), and Controlled destruction is dead even at 0.0% (actually 110 damage less than Combustion). Concentrated Effect beats out Combustion in every scenario by about 10%, but is not fun to play with.

I guess it just shows the different ways you can build this build.
Последняя редакция: Hohenheim_. Время: 24 сент. 2019 г., 6:37:06
Still you can get both, whatever damage multiplier you chose AND combustion's main benefit 20% fire exposure for at least have the time when linked to the zapper.
"
Another anecdotal report: I ran approximately 400 T13 - T16 maps last Sunday and Monday. Running 25 maps with LMP then 25 with GMP to get a feel for general mapping. For red tier maps GMP definitely felt better both in clear and safety.

My test was actually with no LMP OR GMP to determine whether they are needed at all. I have determined that they are. I have run thousands of maps with GMP, so ultimately when I get on to comparing LMP and GMP, that may yield some different results but I am expecting LMP to be sufficient with 7+ flame golems. If the packs are extremely large in blight, GMP might be necessary for better overall coverage.

I agree though too, its clear speed and safety. With my particular build, if I get hit at all while mapping it's unusual, so getting hit is noticeable.
Последняя редакция: ShadowHamed. Время: 24 сент. 2019 г., 8:04:05
Yea, I'm inclined to agree that multiple projectile support is nice to have... if only for some QoL. GNP/LMP each have their benefits in different scenarios. But ideally you'd want a white socket to swap some bad@$$ blue "moar multiplier" where needed.
Последняя редакция: tomay. Время: 24 сент. 2019 г., 7:34:13
Agreed, it's clear in blight they have upped the game, a white socket will be nice to further enhance situational.
Soon I'll have my lvl up... will do some more testing then. Right now I'm toying with the idea of dumping Zealotry and one Harmony jewel in favour of Vitality and Watcher's Eye... with the proper boot enchant I should be able to push my life regen up to 4k per sec, more even with some Elder Leather Belt.

This fella facerolling Minotaur got me thinking... quite hilarious:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tCix6SDFtw

Ok, this is more specific to my version of the build, being pure Life and having very high regen already (2.8k).
Последняя редакция: tomay. Время: 24 сент. 2019 г., 8:35:54
Indeed, a lot of options to test to be certain, especially with your health / leap setup. I do run a watcher's as 9 harmonies with 40%+ on the CD recovery really caps it. That is indeed a faceroll and he dropped him in 10 seconds vs my 30 seconds on last test.

I haven't drawn any conclusions on where to stash Combustion, right now its in my SB setup with flammability, or what I am calling the nuclear button. Ran it for awhile linked to flame g for 100% uptime on the -20% and ignite, which may improve large pack clear speed, i dont know. I dont hit the nuclear button until i run into tough packs so... It may be combustion in body on mapping and in nuclear setup on bossing, not conclusive. 20% more on the flame g probably gives that the advantage in all situations though, so it may stay in SB until i can beat up time elsewhere, which i dont think i can.
Последняя редакция: ShadowHamed. Время: 24 сент. 2019 г., 9:07:31
Well, their lvl 28 Ice Golem damage is currently light years ahead thanks to their multi-modded +3 gem level / lvl 20 Maim support maces, now going full elemental damage with the new unique gloves. We have nothing that comes even remotely close, not even the new Pledge of Hand with lvl 30 Greater Spell Echo Support.

But let's not forget, the Ice Golems are melee attackers whereas our pets are ranged spell casters which makes generally for a little more, shall we say, "relaxed" play style. ;)
Последняя редакция: tomay. Время: 24 сент. 2019 г., 11:14:44

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация