[3.13] GOLEMENTALIST (Flame Golems Elementalist) Build (Easy & Safe for everyone!) +Video guide!

There is that possibility... Greater Spell Echo (currently only available on that staff) and Spell Echo can be used together for a sum total of three repeats but we'd lose a 49% moar dmg multiplier. So if a magma ball deals 1k with regular spell echo but without minion damage support, the maths would be as follow with MDS (+49%):

1,490 x 2 = 2,980 or 14,900 with 5 casts

If we replace MDS with SE+ (-15%) we'd get:

850 x 3 = 2,550 or 13,600 with 5 casts (850 x 14 + 1,700)

Definitely a NO NO. ;)
Последняя редакция: tomay. Время: 27 нояб. 2019 г., 3:49:48
It would be ffs coming off so it would be closer but perhaps not worth it.
LMP is getting a big boost in 3.9 with 10% more damage than before while GMP remains untouched (probably because of the introduction of GMP+?). 5% less damage vs 25% less damage should make LMP the better choice.

Feeding Frenzy Support is getting nerfed badly, so it won't be all that great as support for the Flame Golems later in the game. FFS will have to be linked with the dummy golems and Primordial Might will be back in the mix for golem aggro. This also means we really want an elder helmet with +2/3 minion gem lvl and minion life support or the dummies will be a but too squishy... if we still want to enjoy the (reduced) benefits of the Feeding Frenzy buff, that is.

Other than that it looks like Flame Golem builds are still golden. ;)
Последняя редакция: tomay. Время: 11 дек. 2019 г., 5:06:12
"
tomay написал:
LMP is getting a big boost in 3.9 with 10% more damage than before while GMP remains untouched (probably because of the introduction of GMP+?). 5% less damage vs 25% less damage should make LMP the better choice.

Feeding Frenzy Support is getting nerfed badly, so it won't be all that great as support for the Flame Golems later in the game. FFS will have to be linked with the dummy golems and Primordial Might will be back in the mix for golem aggro. This also means we really want an elder helmet with +2/3 minion gem lvl and minion life support or the dummies will be a but too squishy... if we still want to enjoy the (reduced) benefits of the Feeding Frenzy buff, that is.

Other than that it looks like Flame Golem builds are still golden. ;)

Agreed on all these. Seems like LMP and Primordial Might are back
https://www.twitch.tv/angry_roleplayer
All builds: http://www.angryroleplayer.com/path-of-exile-builds/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2143469
Yes, FFS is nerfed hard, hmmm. I still have a fundamental problem with Might overriding the behavior of the other AI gems, which was a + for FFS. I believe it is a logical bug and in software development terms, it is. That said, I assume that issue will remain.

I was just putting finishing touches on my AG to the mix, now I'm going to have to think about how to work around this logical issue with AI, namely might overriding meatshield AI.

Update: it all worked out well, with the AG addition, gave MS to AG, I dropped chain, 7 golems + AG, unkillable minions and I should be nearing the same.
Последняя редакция: ShadowHamed. Время: 11 дек. 2019 г., 21:02:54
I had only bad experiences with Animated Guardian. Even with 50k HP the fucker kept dying on me, particularly in the labyrinth and where Chaos/Bleed damage was involved, even The Shaper sometimes got the better of him, simply because we Elementalists don't have much in terms of minion life regeneration (unlike Necromancers). What little regen he can get from equipped items simply doesn't cut it when the going gets really tough.

AG just isn't worth it, two jewel sockets at least for very little benefits (a bit incr dmg, some speed and fortify, if you want to risk a Kingmaker), not to mention the loss of firepower from three golems and 150% less Golem buff effect... thanks but no thanks. ;)
Последняя редакция: tomay. Время: 12 дек. 2019 г., 4:52:00
Even without the nerf in 3.9 it's time for the Flame Golems to say Good-bye to Feeding Frenzy Support. The new Awakened Controlled Destruction Support is way too good.
Can you use this tree with ice golem ?? And what's the difference between the two.
Ice Golems are physical melee attackers. Flame Golems are ranged fire spell casters.

With regard to the skill tree, Golementalists pretty much work with any kind of golem using the same tree. Except Ice Golem builds with Clayshaper like to take Necromantic Aegis to get frenzy charges for their pets from Victario's Charity. Other than that, such builds are all about jewel sockets and defensive character stats.
Последняя редакция: tomay. Время: 12 дек. 2019 г., 7:03:33
My AG won't die nor will my other minions. At least 80k effective HP and 15% life Regen sec, max resists including chaos. No bleed, and 30% phys dmg reduction + 25% less dmg taken

As for the benefits. Dual curse + kingmaker for fortify, crit, CS for me and minions in range. I'll always be in range, aka meatshield.

100% uptime fortify and dual curse to my build, HUGE!!!! I have the feeling his application of curse will be lackluster, but then again, what lives long enough for a curse and what does he will bang on.

It's an 8ex investment that I have not had a chance to test much, but it's built.

"
tomay написал:
I had only bad experiences with Animated Guardian. Even with 50k HP the fucker kept dying on me, particularly in the labyrinth and where Chaos/Bleed damage was involved, even The Shaper sometimes got the better of him, simply because we Elementalists don't have much in terms of minion life regeneration (unlike Necromancers). What little regen he can get from equipped items simply doesn't cut it when the going gets really tough.

AG just isn't worth it, two jewel sockets at least for very little benefits (a bit incr dmg, some speed and fortify, if you want to risk a Kingmaker), not to mention the loss of firepower from three golems and 150% less Golem buff effect... thanks but no thanks. ;)
Последняя редакция: ShadowHamed. Время: 12 дек. 2019 г., 7:44:20

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация