[3.13] GOLEMENTALIST (Flame Golems Elementalist) Build (Easy & Safe for everyone!) +Video guide!

I was wondering how you were liking that, I saw the buff in the notes. Works great for your setup. My setup, storm brand seems to play out the best.
Последняя редакция: ShadowHamed. Время: 3 янв. 2020 г., 11:08:11
First Sirus fight, what a pain in the ass. Had him sub 20% but the storms are the killer in that fight as has been the complaint. It's hard to find him after a storm phase so it's just a pain. As for minions, didnt run AG, the spectres were eventually wiped but the rest held up fine although they were taking dmg.

I'm back to 0% so think I'm going to hold off until I hit 100, which may be never at this rate. Once one figures out the storms, easy fight as I only died to storms and the rest of dmg was easily survivable. Seemed laggy running between storms too, 90% the issue.
Последняя редакция: ShadowHamed. Время: 4 янв. 2020 г., 14:53:03
Sirus portal tee'ed up again. How long can I last before I take the bait and wipe xp again? Hmmm... I think I can take him but am sure to take a death or 5.

Looks like several fixes to the fight, waiting for update before I have another go. :)
Последняя редакция: ShadowHamed. Время: 8 янв. 2020 г., 21:43:23
Interesting mods on Redeemer-influenced rings for us... we can get up to 50% incr. Minion Damage and effect of non-damaging ailments which affects Shock and Chill and translates into 7.5% more damage taken and another 5% action speed slowdown.
Certainly a way to sneak in some more dmg, finding a well rolled ring with multiple beneficial mods might be tough/costly, but what isn't? I have 6ex crafted into 1 ring.

I finally played one of those synthesis rare maps, that was interesting, boss was at least as tough if not more so than the conquerors. Had one of unique ring drops. I don't think I have had a Redeemer influenced ring yet.
Последняя редакция: ShadowHamed. Время: 9 янв. 2020 г., 8:27:50
Established proper meatshield with zombie x 8 and AG, keeps taunt up too. Spectres to helm, they seem better on aggressive vs defensive. Pop in vaal skellies on blight map and it's much easier. Swapped to righteous army on the annoint.

Another run at Sirus soon now that the patch is in.
Последняя редакция: ShadowHamed. Время: 9 янв. 2020 г., 23:21:26
Sirus down after patch. Fight is relatively easy now that the storms are under control. I did have 1 death in final stage, caught lag spike and his Uber beam + degen got me somehow. Still not entirely sure how I died but the lag tripped me up. Back to 0% but deathless should be relatively easy going forward assuming lag is under control. The storms will almost move out of the way for you now, lol

No minion deaths, zombie and spectres all alive, next time I'll bring AG.
Последняя редакция: ShadowHamed. Время: 9 янв. 2020 г., 21:57:33
"
ShadowHamed написал:
I don't think I have had a Redeemer influenced ring yet.

While it is possible for influenced items to drop, you can apply the desired influence to any base item (even those which normally cannot have any influence, such as Stygian Vises). In our case it would require a Redeemer's Exalted Orb which will augment an item with a random Redeemer mod. Once the influence is present the item can be scoured and crafted accordingly.
That may be cheaper than acquiring the awakened gems, lol... In either case, a little luck goes a long way. ;)
Awakened Unbound Ailments being the cheapest of the lot (65c ish atm) will give us 41% increased shock effect or 6% moar damage taken... which is better than anything we'd get from the ridiculously expensive awakened golem support gems.
Последняя редакция: tomay. Время: 11 янв. 2020 г., 8:38:14

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация