[3.13] GOLEMENTALIST (Flame Golems Elementalist) Build (Easy & Safe for everyone!) +Video guide!

More theory crafting. I can double dmg of stone/chaos golem by adding awakened added fire dmg support, which is relatively cheap. It's more bang for the buck since they will be able to leverage the -100+ fire resist I'm applying, making the extra 49% fire more than dbl. They are hitting pretty heavy as is so it will be a nice boost also giving the TVs an extra 20% increased since I don't believe they do physical dmg, although I haven't been able to confirm. Other than that, I pulled one of my 6ex rings off the market and am equipping now for more minion speed and 200 more ES.

Update: very noticeable dmg bump, so I plan to stick with it for now. Awakened spell echo is next up on the list and awakened gems do not stack with the regular version so it's a straight swap of a few awakened gems.

Update: added vaal skeleton to body, moved chaos to misc gems with empower, single target dmg is much higher, lost increased duration on steelskin (but bumped dmg absorbed) and phase run.
Последняя редакция: ShadowHamed. Время: 26 янв. 2020 г., 10:46:02
lvl 8 sirus can drop minions, my first fight against lvl 8, died twice and lost spectres and zombies. bricked gloves again on first vaal. certainly a harder hitter and more dangers than pre-8 although 1 death I was lazy and stood in the cloud he was spawning.
Последняя редакция: ShadowHamed. Время: 26 янв. 2020 г., 11:17:43
Debating on swapping out minion dmg for elemental army on the stone g, spectres, skellies for 29% more fire dmg and -10 fire resist, which benefits the flame Gs. Somewhat of a toss up but might be worth it. Stronger synergy but I'll have to pob and run the numbers.
still playable in 3.9?
Yes, with any one of several variations, whether u are running 7-8 golems or 10-11 golems with primordial amulet.
"
ShadowHamed написал:
Yes, with any one of several variations, whether u are running 7-8 golems or 10-11 golems with primordial amulet.

the build is amazing
but i am feeling i am doing something wrong?
i can do tier 1- 10 without problem but some time i have DMG problem on boss
10+ hard to me

what i am doing wrong? maybe more levels?
what i need to change
this is my first golemancer Player i created with this guide.
never before played golemancer (Minion Build) in POE.

Thanks.
Последняя редакция: kond0. Время: 2 февр. 2020 г., 2:40:09
"
kond0 написал:
"
ShadowHamed написал:

the build is amazing
10+ hard to me

what i need to change

Thanks.

your gems still have no quality, level is just 85. no helm enchants and such..
https://www.twitch.tv/angry_roleplayer
All builds: http://www.angryroleplayer.com/path-of-exile-builds/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2143469
"
kond0 написал:
"
ShadowHamed написал:

the build is amazing
10+ hard to me

what i need to change

Thanks.

What Angry said, plus I would make the following changes.
As you level up, you will get at least 1 more jewel socket on passive, you should be able to get 2 more.

In the mean time, you can replace your eminence jewel with another harmony right now. Additionally, you are running primordial might jewel, golems are already aggressive. Move your feeding frenzy in place of either ice or lightening golem, so they apply feeding frenzy and you get another flame golem (5 w/ your setup). That opens up another support for your flame golems, which you can either run: lvl 4 empower(the best dmg + life) or controlled destruction.

The content in 3.9 is more challenging, but as you improve your build and gain levels, you should be able to clear all content/bosses.

Once you are comfortable with play style, you might also take control convocation and run something like storm brand to apply Elemental Equilibrium (EE), 1 skill point on your passive. You can make that change right now with your off hand (drop CWDT + IC) add lighting/cold skill, EE when doing dmg with something other than fire will apply -50 fire resist, that will be especially helpful for you in boss fights right now. Cast convocation to position flame golems back from boss, so they are casting magma ball, so if the spread of balls arent flying out (they are casting another spell), reposition them back from primary target.
Последняя редакция: ShadowHamed. Время: 2 февр. 2020 г., 11:59:10
"
ShadowHamed написал:
"
kond0 написал:
"
ShadowHamed написал:

the build is amazing
10+ hard to me

what i need to change

Thanks.

What Angry said, plus I would make the following changes.
As you level up, you will get at least 1 more jewel socket on passive, you should be able to get 2 more.

In the mean time, you can replace your eminence jewel with another harmony right now. Additionally, you are running primordial might jewel, golems are already aggressive. Move your feeding frenzy in place of either ice or lightening golem, so they apply feeding frenzy and you get another flame golem (5 w/ your setup). That opens up another support for your flame golems, which you can either run: lvl 4 empower(the best dmg + life) or controlled destruction.

The content in 3.9 is more challenging, but as you improve your build and gain levels, you should be able to clear all content/bosses.

Once you are comfortable with play style, you might also take control convocation and run something like storm brand to apply Elemental Equilibrium (EE), 1 skill point on your passive. You can make that change right now with your off hand (drop CWDT + IC) add lighting/cold skill, EE when doing dmg with something other than fire will apply -50 fire resist, that will be especially helpful for you in boss fights right now. Cast convocation to position flame golems back from boss, so they are casting magma ball, so if the spread of balls arent flying out (they are casting another spell), reposition them back from primary target.

I understand you thanks I will try it :)
It's a constant balancing act between offense and defense. Recommendations are what you can try now. Prior to 3.9, EE wasn't mandatory, it is now. As you level up, you could add primordial chain amulet, 3 more golems with less life/dmg but much quicker, that allows you to run spirit shield for added defense etc. If needed. Your gear is mostly entry to mid tier stuff, not min/max. Remember, your primary offense is flame Gs, rest are there for buff and added increased dmg from ascendancy and harmonies. The only buff valuable to you are stone and chaos golem. The only time you would consider running all 5 types is with amulet and both clay shaper's, 11 total golems, even then, 4 types is enough. You could even drop both ice and lightning now and run 6 flame Gs, it's a toss up balancing act. Goal should be 7-9 harmonies, 7 is min at mid 90s, I can run 10 at my level/tree, but opt for 9 and run watcher's eye. Harmonies are pure dmg, lower cool down and increased multiplier. The cool down being that of magma ball, which u want firing constantly as it's the dmg dealer.

For boss fights, you can also swap in lesser multiple projectiles, it's 20% more dmg and you aren't worried about a screen full of mobs, so worth it.
Последняя редакция: ShadowHamed. Время: 2 февр. 2020 г., 13:12:07

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация