[3.9] WINDS OF WINTER: Endgame Low Life Freezing Pulse Occultist | All Content | Magic Find | $$$$

Hey,

I'm playing your build for a while now and I really love it! I think I will try to push this character to 100 as it is something I always wanted to do and I feel the build is the right one for it:)
I set my profile to public so would you mind giving me advice on what to upgrade next or on what to save my money for?

Cheers:)
"
BRBFBI написал:
I know I'm only level 72 but I have almost everything I need except a couple gems. My main concern is that I literally cannot run all the auras you are suggesting. I've got 3 enlightens at lvl 4 and I still can't run hatred + blasphemy(projectile weakness) + clarity + discipline + zealotry. I use blood magic for some but the rest reserve all my mana and I'm left without hatred. Or unable to cast more than 4 times without running out of mana. Plus, you seem on the videos to have insane mana regen.

I realize I need the reduced mana reserved nodes but I am mostly asking how you keep casting without running out of mana.

You will be missing at least one aura from my setup until you have reduced mana reservation properly min/maxed. You're missing a lot of the key passives (Sovereignty + surrounding reduced mana nodes, Charisma + surrounding reduced mana node)

To copy my setup, blood magic needs to be level 21, and you either need all the reduced mana reservation nodes on the northern part of the tree (everything except the Champion of the Cause cluster in southern half, basically). You can skip the single 4% reduced mana reserved node north-east of Scion start if you have at least 2% reduced mana reserved on jewels.

"
enjie1337 написал:
Hey,

I'm playing your build for a while now and I really love it! I think I will try to push this character to 100 as it is something I always wanted to do and I feel the build is the right one for it:)
I set my profile to public so would you mind giving me advice on what to upgrade next or on what to save my money for?

Cheers:)

Next two upgrades I'd go for on your setup are probably a +1 Shavronne's Wrappings (looks like ~30-40ex on standard) or a +crit/hatred +es/Clarity Watcher's Eye. The base critical strike chance will be much stronger for DPS than your current cold pen/hatred roll.

The +1 Shavs is probably the first thing to go for. It'll be about +20% DPS with the level 4 empower in the links.

After those, I'd say get the relevant Awakened Support gems.

After that, I think you're into the big ticket chase item territory - a +3 Shavs, Precursor's Emblems with ES per charge and +1 Charges, a high ES +1 charge helmet, a +ES/clarity +crit/hatred Watcher's Eye with a third ideal mod of your choice.

A note about the Precursor's Emblems... they're incredibly rare and hard to find. Took me months to get mine and I think more people are aware of them now than they were a couple leagues ago. You will probably need to keep an eye out for them for a while (searching temp leagues before they come into standard, keeping an eye on offline results, etc) if you hope to get one. And I'd be shocked if you could get a +charge/+ES Precursor's ring for less than 100-150ex - prices can be all over the place but anything under 100ex for those two rolls combined is a steal.
The 352nd character to hit Level 100 in Standard
The 82nd character to hit Delve 1000 in Standard
Последняя редакция: tackle70. Время: 5 февр. 2020 г., 9:36:53
@BRBFBI

Realize I forgot to answer your mana question.

1) I run a level 21 Clarity

2) Disciple of the Forbidden is an insane cluster for the build. It includes a 8% mana regen per power charge node. That's 72% mana regen for normal 9 charge gear and 96% for my 12 charge gear.

3) I run an Eternal Mana flask

I suggest getting the Disciple of the Forbidden cluster and upgrading your mana flask and then see if you still have trouble.
Thank you for answering all my questions, will follow to the letter.
Insane build, thank you for making it and for being so helpful!
"
BRBFBI написал:
Thank you for answering all my questions, will follow to the letter.
Insane build, thank you for making it and for being so helpful!

Also, make sure you roll an "Enduring" prefix on your mana flask. Otherwise it's a pain to manage it.
Not worth the investment.
Currently trying to run a Impresence amulet with frostbite has no mana reserved, with a high ES chest and fossil crafted crystla belt with 30% additional ES from chest. Little short on currency atm but it seems i'll only lose 1 aura and gain 2-3k ES.
IGN: OriginXero
"
Ænigma написал:
Currently trying to run a Impresence amulet with frostbite has no mana reserved, with a high ES chest and fossil crafted crystla belt with 30% additional ES from chest. Little short on currency atm but it seems i'll only lose 1 aura and gain 2-3k ES.

Seems reasonable, especially since Head Hunter is 100% optional (and in boss fights, it is actively bad) as long as you can get enough Strength without it. I wouldn't worry about min/maxing all the auras in at first. I'd say there's a LOT of ways you can make something that's almost as strong as the fully min-maxed version; it's just there are too many possible variations for me to cover every permutation in the guide.

Hitting almost 1.1million tooltip and almost 10k ES
is another belt option
IGN: OriginXero
Последняя редакция: Ænigma. Время: 2 марта 2020 г., 23:21:11
Hello. Is it viable for the next update 3.10 sir ??

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация