[3.9] WINDS OF WINTER: Endgame Low Life Freezing Pulse Occultist | All Content | Magic Find | $$$$

Account should be public now.

https://pastebin.com/wSLZa3v3

Thanks again for your time!
"

Your biggest problem is that you don't have a 6L on your freezing pulse. That should be your first priority. It's double damage to go from that 4L to a 6L.

Once you get enough reduced mana reservation, run Summon Skitterbots in that open 4L on your gloves as well (feel free to take the one 4% reduced mana reserved node north-east of Scion start that I don't take on my own tree if you need it)

If you feel like your damage is bad in maps, don't use the magic find gear like the IIQ gem.

Remember to run a low level Arcane Surge on your flame dash setup, and you can also include a Frost Bomb manual cast.

But yeah... your build looks OK other than that. I have it at about 1.5-2M shaper DPS with those changes.

Biggest difference between your setup and mine is just passive tree (level 100 vs level 83), the +crit/hatred Watcher's eye mod (worth 15-20% DPS), and the fact that I've got 12 charges compared to your 10.

So... get the 6L; drop magic find gear until you feel confident about your DPS in maps, keep leveling into the low to mid 90s, and tighten up your gem setup slightly, and you should be fine.
The 352nd character to hit Level 100 in Standard
The 82nd character to hit Delve 1000 in Standard
"
tackle70 написал:
"

Your biggest problem is that you don't have a 6L on your freezing pulse. That should be your first priority. It's double damage to go from that 4L to a 6L.

Once you get enough reduced mana reservation, run Summon Skitterbots in that open 4L on your gloves as well (feel free to take the one 4% reduced mana reserved node north-east of Scion start that I don't take on my own tree if you need it)

If you feel like your damage is bad in maps, don't use the magic find gear like the IIQ gem.

Remember to run a low level Arcane Surge on your flame dash setup, and you can also include a Frost Bomb manual cast.

But yeah... your build looks OK other than that. I have it at about 1.5-2M shaper DPS with those changes.

Biggest difference between your setup and mine is just passive tree (level 100 vs level 83), the +crit/hatred Watcher's eye mod (worth 15-20% DPS), and the fact that I've got 12 charges compared to your 10.

So... get the 6L; drop magic find gear until you feel confident about your DPS in maps, keep leveling into the low to mid 90s, and tighten up your gem setup slightly, and you should be fine.

Thank you very much! I appreciate the help!
hi,

did you kill sirus with this build?
ING: FrostyBijacz
"
buszek12 написал:
hi,

did you kill sirus with this build?

Yes. Farmed him quite a bit at level 8. He's not difficult at my gear level at all. Haven't tested more normal gear but shouldn't be too bad as long as you're over 1M shaper DPS, I don't think.

Couple tips for the fight - I found it really useful to spec into wicked ward. This let's you take damage from the storms a bit, the let your ES recharge begin, and then you can survive running through a lot of the damage more easily. Leech isn't very important in the fight, so not much downside to it. Capping Chaos resist is helpful too... I run Chayula and I take the +60% chaos res ascendancy node.

I got kinda bored with how badly designed the fight is and how bad the loot seems to be, so haven't played in a couple weeks since they fixed the fight - all my experience was with the fight as originally designed.
Последняя редакция: tackle70. Время: 24 янв. 2020 г., 20:49:03
Thank you for your response. What about the amulet? What to choose anointments? Heart of ice?
ING: FrostyBijacz
"
buszek12 написал:
Thank you for your response. What about the amulet? What to choose anointments? Heart of ice?

Tranquility is ordinarily the best anoint if you can afford it (golden/golden/azure).
how many exalts you mean by "expensive"? also any leveling tips or you dont even level with this build and respec later?
"
rezzet написал:
how many exalts you mean by "expensive"? also any leveling tips or you dont even level with this build and respec later?

I never leveled with this build... Specced into it around 75-80. I'm sure you can do it with a Tabula and some good leveling twink gear, but the build is definitely not designed with leveling in mind (as you can tell by how the passive tree is set up in witch start).

The budget is dependent on what you want to do. I haven't looked at metamorphs pricing on 6L shavs and void batteries, but when I have checked in the past, my observation has been that this build has roughly a 10ex cost of entry, since you really need those 3 items at minimum, and then starts to feel good once you add another 10-30 exalts of gear on top of that (ES/clarity watcher's eye, one of the good amulets, a couple solid pieces of ES gear).

The luxury items that push the build into OP OP territory are all *very* expensive... +1 or +3 shavs, +ES/+1 power charge precursors rings, +1 charge ES helmet... All big money items.
Последняя редакция: tackle70. Время: 30 янв. 2020 г., 10:46:45
I know I'm only level 72 but I have almost everything I need except a couple gems. My main concern is that I literally cannot run all the auras you are suggesting. I've got 3 enlightens at lvl 4 and I still can't run hatred + blasphemy(projectile weakness) + clarity + discipline + zealotry. I use blood magic for some but the rest reserve all my mana and I'm left without hatred. Or unable to cast more than 4 times without running out of mana. Plus, you seem on the videos to have insane mana regen.

I realize I need the reduced mana reserved nodes but I am mostly asking how you keep casting without running out of mana.
Последняя редакция: BRBFBI. Время: 4 февр. 2020 г., 9:29:49

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация