[3.11] Brittleknee’s SRS Necromancer - Reliable, Beginner-Friendly. All content. Harvest Ready!

Hi!

I was wondering what the difference is between "pure SRS" and having a few zombies and a golem around to tank? Would not that help survivability?
"
schalander написал:
Hi!

I was wondering what the difference is between "pure SRS" and having a few zombies and a golem around to tank? Would not that help survivability?

You may add these if you wish, but I prefer an SRS-only (aside from Carrion Golem) playstyle because I do not like the screen clutter of zoo builds. Therefore I try to optimize around this build idea/concept. With the tougher version of the SRS character, rather than just slap zombies on there, I focused on making the character itself tough with investment into life, armor, block and other sources of mitigation.
Check me out on Twitch! http://www.twitch.tv/brittleknee
All of my builds are here: https://tinyurl.com/y5vwayk2
Did someone anyway play the build this league? Should I go for the"normal" build or the tankier version?
Hey, I've been playing this build as league start and I've hit red maps, but anything above tier 11 is extra ripy on my current setup.

I've been considering switching to the tank build but I can only come up with maybe 6k life(which is barely an improvement over my current 5k+800ES) and 3k base armor with the tree in the thread. Any suggestions for pushing the survivability further?
Doing in standard with the metamorph char;
did u-atziri, and with that I killed all end-game bosses with this. Amazing build!

In standard I bought a medium cluster jewel with
1 Added Passive Skill is Blessed Rebirth and
1 Added Passive Skill is Renewal

dmg reflect maps are a breeze now!

gl hf all for the league!
"
ZeNukey написал:
Hey, I've been playing this build as league start and I've hit red maps, but anything above tier 11 is extra ripy on my current setup.

I've been considering switching to the tank build but I can only come up with maybe 6k life(which is barely an improvement over my current 5k+800ES) and 3k base armor with the tree in the thread. Any suggestions for pushing the survivability further?

You'll want to consider rolling your maps a bit more defensively while you gather the gear/armor for the other loadout.

What I mean by defensively is avoiding the mods on maps that will one shot your character. For the base version of this build, its usually Vulnerability (even with warding flask uptime isn't always consistent and there's no real base phys mitigation in the build), Crit/Crit Muli (again, no real incoming mitigation), or maps with more than one damage as extra. Be weary of turbo (attack/cast/movespeed) as well if stacked with too many other added damage modifiers.

Likewise you can temporarily make a small adjustment to your base build by refunding over from Necro Aegis and redistributing those nodes into life and other useful stats. You won't have frenzies as consistently in maps for clear, but as long as the SRS are in range of your Storm Brand they will still gain them on bosses and things that aren't immediately cleared.

"
AnarAran написал:
Doing in standard with the metamorph char;
did u-atziri, and with that I killed all end-game bosses with this. Amazing build!

In standard I bought a medium cluster jewel with
1 Added Passive Skill is Blessed Rebirth and
1 Added Passive Skill is Renewal

dmg reflect maps are a breeze now!

gl hf all for the league!

I'm glad the new loadout worked well for you. I really enjoyed it last league immensely. It was nice to finally be able to offer a tougher variant for those looking for one.
Check me out on Twitch! http://www.twitch.tv/brittleknee
All of my builds are here: https://tinyurl.com/y5vwayk2
Well I feel very stupid. Spent 2ex trying to 6 link the covenant and failing, then I found out 6 links of it are only 55-60c lol. Oops
"
brittleknee написал:
"
venroh написал:
Playing SRS again having not played since beastiary league and its super fun with unleash. I see no mention of Melee Splash in the guide, is it worth using for mapping and switching to something else for bosses?
Also, I think I would like to still use Spectres+Zombies, if I'm using Necromatic Aegis, which spectres should I go for? Although I'll probably just go with Act 7 apes and not use the Aegis notable. Would just like to know options

When melee skills got their revamp, all auto-attack stills were given small AoE, including the melee attacks of minions. With how fast the SRS attack, having more out (Unleash) makes better sense to me than Splash. Of course, it all comes down to preference! The skill links are pretty modular!

Re: Empower vs. Ruthless, Ruthless is always better damage, but Empower makes the minions tougher by upping their level and life pool while providing damage. It's a comfort thing, and for me, I'd rather the minions survive what would be a full minion wipe in certain situations because they've got the extra life. That's just my 2C though!

Hi, Thank you for your guide.

Which 6L gems setup should we use if we want to use unleash? There are so many support gems that make SRS dmg scale (Added fire etc..)

What would the Unleash setup look like?

Also what would the Unleash + Melee Splash look like?

Thanks in advance,

Sova
Последняя редакция: Sovanotchi. Время: 23 марта 2020 г., 22:18:02
I noticed that there is almost no castspeed skilled/on eq. Will the cast speed be high enough to pump out the SRS with just Haste?
I'm going to start leveling my char soon (tough version presumably).

thanks
"
Which 6L gems setup should we use if we want to use unleash? There are so many support gems that make SRS dmg scale (Added fire etc..)

What would the Unleash setup look like?

Also what would the Unleash + Melee Splash look like?

Depends on your access to awakened gems and a bit on other skills you use. If you try to add support gems to your skills in Path of Building, they will be sorted by DPS, so you can do it with Unleash added already to check. I believe the one problem is that PoB doesn't calculte Multistrike properly but its fork does.

"
Smoojoe написал:
I noticed that there is almost no castspeed skilled/on eq. Will the cast speed be high enough to pump out the SRS with just Haste?

The more cast speed you can fit in, the better, but there's at least Haste + Silver Flask + Flesh Offering, so ~60%. I think Unleash is really worth a try too. The number of Raging Spirits you keep is showed, so you can judge it for yourself.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация