3.3 Indigon Poet's Pen Arc / Lightning warp || Fast Clear + Ez Boss + All content + MF || Videos

"
AIastor написал:
Do you think ill be able to do this as an assassin. I recreated the classic teleport behind you build as an assassin, but i havent made the transition to indigon yet, should be pretty viable right? I already managed to kill shaper by adding a seperate coc on chest so indigon should be a straight up upgrade right?

Probably yes but it will be sub-optimal. Main point in going elementalist is the proliferation which means you shock whole packs which then explode due to inpulsa. You also get free hp leech + 20% more damage and 75% inc ele dmg every 4 sec.
Последняя редакция: chancer. Время: 24 июля 2018 г., 7:39:38
hi,i want to ask can i use Skyforth for this build?
"
kt03 написал:
hi,i want to ask can i use Skyforth for this build?

You can use whatever you want mate but skyforth sucks for this build which is HP based and you have easy power charge generation. BIS for this build is 30% ms high resist and high hp boots ;)
Okay so this is what my gear looks like right now.

What upgrades should i aim for? I have around 25ex since ive decided to invest fully into this. Poets pen with penetration is a prio? Or are there other big upgrades? Even luxury upgrades that will are quite expensive are fine with me. I even have gear i can sell to get them. From your earlier reply i feel like going for penetration on the pen is far better than trying to balance resists for wise oak but just wondering if there are other things i can get.

Also what would you say is the fastest way to level to 90 if currency is not an issue.

Currently just spamming t15s. But wondering if im being ineffecient.
"
Okay so this is what my gear looks like right now.

What upgrades should i aim for? I have around 25ex since ive decided to invest fully into this. Poets pen with penetration is a prio? Or are there other big upgrades? Even luxury upgrades that will are quite expensive are fine with me. I even have gear i can sell to get them. From your earlier reply i feel like going for penetration on the pen is far better than trying to balance resists for wise oak but just wondering if there are other things i can get.

Also what would you say is the fastest way to level to 90 if currency is not an issue.

Currently just spamming t15s. But wondering if im being ineffecient.

If I were in your spot I would first buy two 21 level arcs and a 21/20 ball lightning.

Next, I would go for helm enchant - 30% reduced lightning warp duration. It actually makes teleport at any distance instant, it's really nice. I would try and get a good deal on one as I don't think real value should be 20 ex. It's a niche enchant and so you can try to haggle for it. If not possible since it's very rare and not many are usually for sale just yolo pay 20 ex and be happy, its a really nice upgrade. While I was writing this the guy who had his for 20 ex just a minute ago, lowered the price to 17 ex so yeah... go for it :D

Next, I would buy a 6L inpulsa and slot quality culling strike in 6th link.

Apart from that penetration pens are nice too, this should be your next buy.

If by balancing resists you mean all resists to have same value, its very hard to do and quite tedious - I decided not to do it since the benefit is just some damage reduction. If you still don't have your lightning resistance to be higher than cold and fire then this should be easy to do and you should go for it asap even before any other upgrades. 15% pen from a flask that costs 20-30 c is a no-brainer.

For fastest leveling - buy some poorjoy maps and go find a poorjoy rota in global 820.
Последняя редакция: chancer. Время: 25 июля 2018 г., 7:42:51
I've got the gems. Think the Indigon seller is offline. Will wait and see.

How big an impact does culling strike have? Haven't really used it much. You think its better to go for that before the pens with penetration?

Edit: Are the lightning pen gems at level 21 worth it?

Edit2: Also im new to any indigon builds, do i play it different? Right now im just spamming barrage for mobs or boss with only weapon being swapped. Do i play some other way to ramp up the indigon damage (if such a ramp up is even possible) or is what im doing just fine?
"
I've got the gems. Think the Indigon seller is offline. Will wait and see.

How big an impact does culling strike have? Haven't really used it much. You think its better to go for that before the pens with penetration?

Edit: Are the lightning pen gems at level 21 worth it?

Edit2: Also im new to any indigon builds, do i play it different? Right now im just spamming barrage for mobs or boss with only weapon being swapped. Do i play some other way to ramp up the indigon damage (if such a ramp up is even possible) or is what im doing just fine?

Culling strike adds 10% attack speed and bosses die at 10% hp, that's about it. Maybe go for penetration poet pens first - your choice. Other gems at lvl 21 is very endgame min-maxing, don't bother at this point.

The damage of the build is scaled by crit mainly, indigon is there just to ramp up the damage to even crazier levels. That said, don't focus on ramping it up too much, just play normally. You have to just be careful not to overspam barrage as if you hold down attack for more than 4-5 secs each attack starts to spend over 250 mana and so your mana pool will drop like crazy and you might get killed if your mana pool is empty.

BTW get a diamond flask asap, it's very important.
Последняя редакция: chancer. Время: 26 июля 2018 г., 6:04:56
Will do. What do you think about Vinktars and Atziri's Promise. They seem to be used a lot according to people in the parent thread.

Edit: Also frenzy seems to have been dropped in favour of conductivity/cwdt/coh/shock nova setup, what are your thoughts about that for this build?
"
Will do. What do you think about Vinktars and Atziri's Promise. They seem to be used a lot according to people in the parent thread.

Edit: Also frenzy seems to have been dropped in favour of conductivity/cwdt/coh/shock nova setup, what are your thoughts about that for this build?

Atziri's promice is nice but you have to drop the utility flask for it and miss out on some defence and curse immunity and I personally don't really need more damage and value some additional defence and curse immunity much more. Vinktar is not worth it at all.

I use curse on hit gloves for enfeeble and I also have an ele weakness ones too. cwdt curse on hit is nice too, it's a matter of personal preference :D
Последняя редакция: chancer. Время: 26 июля 2018 г., 17:00:50
"
chancer написал:
"
AIastor написал:
Do you think ill be able to do this as an assassin. I recreated the classic teleport behind you build as an assassin, but i havent made the transition to indigon yet, should be pretty viable right? I already managed to kill shaper by adding a seperate coc on chest so indigon should be a straight up upgrade right?

Probably yes but it will be sub-optimal. Main point in going elementalist is the proliferation which means you shock whole packs which then explode due to inpulsa. You also get free hp leech + 20% more damage and 75% inc ele dmg every 4 sec.

So i tried it out with assassin, i thought youd prolly be right and clear would suck without prolif, but turns out inpulsa and arc still carry the clear since you crit (hence shock) almost every time. I also use hoi as well when mapping, if you dont its nowhere near elementalist clear. The only thing less fast is sometimes the explosions dont chain as much but you just use one more attack and is only barely noticeable imo ,especially if you dont do extremely open maps. But even there i cant see much of a difference. I also tried inquisitor and i have to say his clear sucks compared to assassin for some reason. Probably the crit chance difference.

As for uber elder i did multiple runs with multiple variations assassin, inq, elementalist (since i wanted to test this build to be flashback ready) and i found assassin to be about 1/3 to 1/2 faster than witch(depending on how the fight goes) and just a tad faster than inquisitor. I havent tried trickster since i didnt have one.

The damage you get is way more. You can drop inc crit strike and go inc crit dmg on arc. You can have max power charges which give you about 60% crit with no inc crit gem and with diamond youre at ~80% crit effectiveness, you get a crap ton of multi. You need to spend a few extra points on power charges but you can just drop the 3 mana leech nodes since you will be using warlords mark. My end goal would be to get a +1 curse amulet and have frenzy with double curse (warlord, assassins mark) so i can have max power and frenzies easily. Not sure if choir of the storms or a gg amulet would be better. If you also get good crit multi jewels,penetration vinktars and wise oak pen, you have more than enough penetration and insane crit chance, crit multi + culling.

Overall my 2 cents are if you care more about mapping (and easier leveling) go elementalist, if you want more single damage go assassin, if you want to play it safe and have some qol with less investement go inquis. Cheers.
Последняя редакция: AIastor. Время: 29 июля 2018 г., 3:02:37

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация