3.3 Indigon Poet's Pen Arc / Lightning warp || Fast Clear + Ez Boss + All content + MF || Videos

This is what my PoB looks like atm: https://pastebin.com/N9Z4Sb9Q

I still got pretty destroyed by minotaur. But i seem to do fine on the rest. My damage seems to be suboptimal for some reason. Boss damage. Can you take a look and see what i might be doing wrong?
Thanks for making this build! In classic me fashion, I borrowed about 90% of it and turned it into a ~6.8k life, Zerphri's Last Breath version. If you don't mind, once I'm finished I'd like to post the gear / tree here just to give other's considering this build a variation for anyone interested. Although mine is an Inquisitor,

Is there a way to adapt this to use Zerphri's flask for life recovery? Not 100% sure about the mechanics of indigon.
"
AIastor написал:
"
chancer написал:
"
AIastor написал:
Do you think ill be able to do this as an assassin. I recreated the classic teleport behind you build as an assassin, but i havent made the transition to indigon yet, should be pretty viable right? I already managed to kill shaper by adding a seperate coc on chest so indigon should be a straight up upgrade right?

Probably yes but it will be sub-optimal. Main point in going elementalist is the proliferation which means you shock whole packs which then explode due to inpulsa. You also get free hp leech + 20% more damage and 75% inc ele dmg every 4 sec.

So i tried it out with assassin, i thought youd prolly be right and clear would suck without prolif, but turns out inpulsa and arc still carry the clear since you crit (hence shock) almost every time. I also use hoi as well when mapping, if you dont its nowhere near elementalist clear. The only thing less fast is sometimes the explosions dont chain as much but you just use one more attack and is only barely noticeable imo ,especially if you dont do extremely open maps. But even there i cant see much of a difference. I also tried inquisitor and i have to say his clear sucks compared to assassin for some reason. Probably the crit chance difference.

As for uber elder i did multiple runs with multiple variations assassin, inq, elementalist (since i wanted to test this build to be flashback ready) and i found assassin to be about 1/3 to 1/2 faster than witch(depending on how the fight goes) and just a tad faster than inquisitor. I havent tried trickster since i didnt have one.

The damage you get is way more. You can drop inc crit strike and go inc crit dmg on arc. You can have max power charges which give you about 60% crit with no inc crit gem and with diamond youre at ~80% crit effectiveness, you get a crap ton of multi. You need to spend a few extra points on power charges but you can just drop the 3 mana leech nodes since you will be using warlords mark. My end goal would be to get a +1 curse amulet and have frenzy with double curse (warlord, assassins mark) so i can have max power and frenzies easily. Not sure if choir of the storms or a gg amulet would be better. If you also get good crit multi jewels,penetration vinktars and wise oak pen, you have more than enough penetration and insane crit chance, crit multi + culling.

Overall my 2 cents are if you care more about mapping (and easier leveling) go elementalist, if you want more single damage go assassin, if you want to play it safe and have some qol with less investement go inquis. Cheers.

Thank you for sharing. Your conclusion totally makes sense. I have't done uber elder yet as I focused on doing elser unfluenced underground seas and haven't bothered to setup Uber elders but yeah I guess if someone wants to do that assassin would be better :D

"
This is what my PoB looks like atm: https://pastebin.com/N9Z4Sb9Q

I still got pretty destroyed by minotaur. But i seem to do fine on the rest. My damage seems to be suboptimal for some reason. Boss damage. Can you take a look and see what i might be doing wrong?

Can't check pob while at work but having a look at your gear and passive tree it all loos good? Are you sure you still have dps problem with bosses? I hope you are not expecting to go to guardians and kill them in 2-3 sec? This is not blade flurry after all. If you check the presentation videos I made you should be able to see that all bosses die in 2-4 sec and guardians die reasonably fast as well. What might be the problem with you is that you had a streak of bad map mods? For example the map mod enemies have +40 elemental resistances or boss has % more life can make your boss encounter harder. In regards to minoraur, its the hardest boss for the build since you have no phys mitigation at all. This means if you get bad luck with dodge/evade you are rip. Consider using Blind gem instead of culling strike for that encounter as it helps you avoid taking damage and gives you time to leech life back :)

"
JLawL написал:
Thanks for making this build! In classic me fashion, I borrowed about 90% of it and turned it into a ~6.8k life, Zerphri's Last Breath version. If you don't mind, once I'm finished I'd like to post the gear / tree here just to give other's considering this build a variation for anyone interested. Although mine is an Inquisitor,

Is there a way to adapt this to use Zerphri's flask for life recovery? Not 100% sure about the mechanics of indigon.

Hi man, sure feel free to share. I thought about zerphi flask but since you kind of don't have 5k-6k mana pool and often times leech back to 100% mana quite fast between packs it seems to me zerphi flask might not work properly. I wanted to test it but didn't want to pay the 13-14 ex fee for it + I thought it might be hard to test where you get your life back - from flask/leech/lgoh. If you have tested it and it works please give confirmation as it would be really nice defense to have :D
Последняя редакция: chancer. Время: 30 июля 2018 г., 3:34:27
I guess you were right about dps. I just got my first ever shaper kill! In the very first set and i died only once! Hurrah. Onto uber elderrrrr. Though thats gonna be much worse i reckon.
"
I guess you were right about dps. I just got my first ever shaper kill! In the very first set and i died only once! Hurrah. Onto uber elderrrrr. Though thats gonna be much worse i reckon.

Shaper is ez pz. Uber Elder should be quite hard but I haven't tried it. Let me know how it goes :D
Heya! Just rolled this character and levelled it up! Finding the build really enjoyable and provides insane clear compared to my templar toon. However i'm having difficulty with defenses with this build. I really struggle vs bleed damage, and bosses are a struggle in t12-15s.My last issue is that im often running out of mana. Do you have any reccomendations on where i should go with my itemization on this build. :)

Последняя редакция: aldenisthebest. Время: 8 авг. 2018 г., 18:49:12
How about scion with elementalist + slayer?
Without Essence sap, is it viable?
was looking on ur tree and stuff in path of building.
If uremove the jewel socket with clear mind in (and delte jewel)
+ remove the 3 point in arcing blows cluster = total 5 points.
+ take a 6th point from whatever you feel can sapre or gain another lvl.

put those points in arcane potency, that will give you a small dps boost on ur sheet, but a huge boost when you add in the dmg boost from indigon.
spell dmg(or any other ele% dmg modifier) seems to be the worst dmg if you add in 1000% spell dmg from indigon.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация