Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

where are you guys seeing her set up? i see that she is still using POH and 6 blue sockets.
Ok, So I am trying to ride the Hatred Crazy train.

Changed gloves to

And 20% qual awakened generosity. Bumped Hatred up to 23 and got the next increase in damage to 27% increased.

However by numbers in POB PCOC is still significantly weaker than Deathmark, even without Deathmark on a target.

My PoB if anyone wants to peruse (I did make sure Power charges on minion was checked when checking dps of PCOC vs Deathmark.

I went with Large Jewel + 2 Mediums. I did lose 600hp but my damage went from from 541k per RS to 751k per RS in the single target setup of hypo + VP.

Not sure what else I can do to make it more solid
"
Inseinity написал:

Changed gloves to

And 20% qual awakened generosity. Bumped Hatred up to 23 and got the next increase in damage to 27% increased.

However by numbers in POB PCOC is still significantly weaker than Deathmark, even without Deathmark on a target.

My PoB if anyone wants to peruse (I did make sure Power charges on minion was checked when checking dps of PCOC vs Deathmark.

I went with Large Jewel + 2 Mediums. I did lose 600hp but my damage went from from 541k per RS to 751k per RS in the single target setup of hypo + VP.

RS already has over kill damage for mapping, so I changed to PCOC for freeze chance. I think it's about 35% chance to freeze.

Try this for endgame bossing. It's better to scale Elemental Damage if you are using aura cluster jewels.

🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
switching from spiders and spectres and wanna try POH version of build. Would you recommend a gem swap for mapping for slave drivers or stay at it is?
Grip of the council just coz they are cheap? Gloves with increased miniondamage and nice rolls must be better?

Anybody that can look att my char and see what more then the gems i can upgrade without changing build. Have tried spctres and spiders and EB/MOM builds but dont like them.
"
papagoja1 написал:

Anybody that can look att my char and see what more then the gems i can upgrade without changing build. Have tried spctres and spiders and EB/MOM builds but dont like them.

if you use RS they don't need 3 passive Life nodes.
Better invest them into your life nodes.
"
kayella написал:
"
Inseinity написал:

Changed gloves to

RS already has over kill damage for mapping, so I changed to PCOC for freeze chance. I think it's about 35% chance to freeze.

Try this for endgame bossing. It's better to scale Elemental Damage if you are using aura cluster jewels.

But with with previous current setup its hard to do 5 stacked delirium orb.

Now theres new gem setup,I will give it a try.

What is the ideal critical chance should have to proc critical dmg?

200%?
just to geht sure, will this work with RS?

thanks! :)
"
F3inkost написал:
just to geht sure, will this work with RS?

thanks! :)

The main problem that it's just 5L.
not really for me, i play an other build, my main source of power is

but what do you think of that ring, will it work with the eaten gems? :)

Последняя редакция: F3inkost. Время: 11 апр. 2020 г., 9:12:32

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация