Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

I just lost my Redemption Sentries. Anyone willing to party up real quick so that I can get them back? I'll pay you for your trouble and return the favor if needed. Thanks! IGN: Avaessa
@Kay great comparison, thanks!
I've found other not-so-hard-to-get spectres on the spectres youtube channel :)
https://poedb.tw/us/mon.php?n=Man-Tracker
Doing almost AOE damage 50% phys converted to CHAOS.
downside: has <10k base lifepool
can be found in Hunter influenced maps.
https://poedb.tw/us/mon.php?n=Snowcaller
shoots like Solar Guards, doing cold damage, has AOE with 8sec CD and 40% life gained as ES. base Lifepool the same as RS, can be found in Redeemer influenced map.

I've got 4 different spectres now in my Desecrate - RS, SD, BT, BS.

still can't give up on SD.
Последняя редакция: Singrave. Время: 11 апр. 2020 г., 16:44:17
"
Singrave написал:
"
F3inkost написал:

https://poedb.tw/us/mon.php?n=Redemption+Sentry

can you take a look at the link? i guess there is a meele attack comming along with this kind of spectre.. besides that, what support gem would you recommend?

Can't really tell if RS use "melee" really, cuz there is ProjectileAttack and Projectile tags together with Melee tag in one skill.
I myself didn't tested RS with multistrike

Use Pierce\Damage on Full life for your ring. Or wait for Kay to answer :)

so let's ask the lady what she thinks about that..
does it makes sense to use multistrike with RS spectres? its not really clear for me, if the attack is meele.. in the database there is meele, attack and projectile combinated..

thanks for answer!
"
F3inkost написал:

so let's ask the lady what she thinks about that..
does it makes sense to use multistrike with RS spectres? its not really clear for me, if the attack is meele.. in the database there is meele, attack and projectile combinated..

thanks for answer!

she answered already on page 1008.
oh didnt read that, thanks! then time to switch to something else, because that spectres are really great!
"
F3inkost написал:
oh didnt read that, thanks! then time to switch to something else, because that spectres are really great!

not-so-great.
there are better spectres with better base damage with same attack pattern and some good AOE.

Kay it's almost 24hours since your post about "new video" :-/

"
kayella написал:
"
Inseinity написал:
Ok, So I am trying to ride the Hatred Crazy train.

Changed gloves to

And 20% qual awakened generosity. Bumped Hatred up to 23 and got the next increase in damage to 27% increased.

However by numbers in POB PCOC is still significantly weaker than Deathmark, even without Deathmark on a target.

My PoB if anyone wants to peruse (I did make sure Power charges on minion was checked when checking dps of PCOC vs Deathmark.

I went with Large Jewel + 2 Mediums. I did lose 600hp but my damage went from from 541k per RS to 751k per RS in the single target setup of hypo + VP.

Not sure what else I can do to make it more solid

RS already has over kill damage for mapping, so I changed to PCOC for freeze chance. I think it's about 35% chance to freeze.

Try this for endgame bossing. It's better to scale Elemental Damage if you are using aura cluster jewels.

What is the ideal critical chance should have to proc critical dmg?
200%?

and theres a suppport spec called arena master which grant 40% attack,cast,movement speed buff to minion (spec/skel/zombie).
if include this 1 arena master + 4 RS,will it boost the DPS?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jxaoce1gYuY&t=1s
Последняя редакция: leorina1990. Время: 11 апр. 2020 г., 19:47:03
Anyone using RS that could let me come to their HO to raise one?

Edit: Got it!
Последняя редакция: tarrgoth. Время: 11 апр. 2020 г., 19:41:48
"
https://poedb.tw/us/mon.php?n=Snowcaller
shoots like Solar Guards, doing cold damage, has AOE with 8sec CD and 40% life gained as ES. base Lifepool the same as RS, can be found in Redeemer influenced map.

I've got 4 different spectres now in my Desecrate - RS, SD, BT, BS.

still can't give up on SD.

I have tried snowcallers before, and they are pretty bad like hell bad spectres. Their basic attacks are alright, but their 2 other attacks are atrocious. Second attack is like a soundrend that only hits melee range and spread out too far(never seen them hit anything).

Third attack takes 3 secs to cast, hits the radius of 2 skeletons tied together and only deals like 30% more dmg than their regular attack. And remember that 3 secs is so long that I have seem 9/10 skeletons literally walk out of the small tiny radius(with spell echo that's a lot dps missing)

If you're going this path, you might wanna use this instead, Baranite Thaumaturge spectres.

I haven't tried man-tracker yet, but looking at poedb and youtube videos, I'm guessing it's a lesser SD with chaos convertion that can't scale well because we have more elemental gems
"
mytruekiss написал:

If you're going this path, you might wanna use this instead, Baranite Thaumaturge spectres.

I haven't tried man-tracker yet, but looking at poedb and youtube videos, I'm guessing it's a lesser SD with chaos convertion that can't scale well because we have more elemental gems

Yeah i'm testing Thaumaturges atm, thou i liked Man Hunter attacks visualisation so much :)
Their attacks are Spell, so Controlled Destruction and Spell Echo.
Physical converted to Chaos, so Vicious Projectile Support and Void Manipulation Support.
And fifth support for your choise.
Their health pool same as SDs :-/

EDIT:
Thaumaturges owned by blight mobs in t14 map.
Nothing can outperform SDs damage-wise.
Последняя редакция: Singrave. Время: 11 апр. 2020 г., 22:28:56

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация