Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

Does Impale boost the damage done by Spiders at all? I'm trying Rotten Claws on my large cluster.
PoB doesn't report any difference in DPS, but i'm not very familiar with it and i might be missing something.
Hey Kay !

Trying to build your RS Spectres now... still leveling up and trying to fix some gear problems.... atm, life and survivability seems pretty squishy, but may be for lack of high end gear and level too.

Sentries seems pretty fun to play.
Последняя редакция: ikkyhirsch. Время: 12 апр. 2020 г., 7:55:10
"
Does Impale boost the damage done by Spiders at all? I'm trying Rotten Claws on my large cluster.
PoB doesn't report any difference in DPS, but i'm not very familiar with it and i might be missing something.

Impale is only good for pure physical build. And spiders use viper strike which means 50% is converted to chaos dmg. Also, spiders are mostly for clear so dread banner 20% impale for nearby allies is useless in clear mapping, except for bossing.

Even then, it is not worth investing in imaple unless you go full physical spectres or zombies.

The one thing i find pretty "meh" on new spectres like Baranites and RS is they have different attacks.
Thaumaturges and RS casts their not-so-useful-at-mapping AOE, failing dealing consistent DPS with their primary attacks.

Kay i think this "0.75 multiplier" refers to "75% phys damage converted to Cold".

Hi evryone !

Just switched from S&S build to MoM RS and in the process i lost my spectres (dumb gem management) , so if there is a kind soul to share , i will be grateful !!!

BTW Awesome Build(s) and guide Kay , keep up the good work :)

Edit : Got IT
Последняя редакция: xxLord_Fifthxx. Время: 12 апр. 2020 г., 9:47:45
With RS EB+MOM is Phys reflect maps still ok? I keep getting Vaaling corrupted "unidentified" maps so can't tell if there is reflect or not, but i noticed RS's HP dropping a bit after attacks.
"
abbyyuna написал:
With RS EB+MOM is Phys reflect maps still ok? I keep getting Vaaling corrupted "unidentified" maps so can't tell if there is reflect or not, but i noticed RS's HP dropping a bit after attacks.

If your map gets "unidentified" after vaaling the mods stay exactly the same as the were before using the vaal orb. So if there is no reflect before vaaling theres no reflect after
Hello I need help with dps. I tried EB&MOM with cluster jewels but struggled with low ES and it seemed so squishy.

Currently using redemption centry
Pob: https://pastebin.com/Xg6YdfAy

I am aware of the crappy helmet but not sure what to get. And the chest needed some multimod, which ones are best?

Последняя редакция: GGBerserk. Время: 12 апр. 2020 г., 12:03:57
Kay why your Haste unlinked and only 10lvl?
"
GGBerserk написал:
Hello I need help with dps. I tried EB&MOM with cluster jewels but struggled with low ES and it seemed so squishy.

Currently using redemption centry
Pob: https://pastebin.com/Xg6YdfAy

I am aware of the crappy helmet but not sure what to get. And the chest needed some multimod, which ones are best?

Overall Good. Most items can be upgraded to better rolls. Multimod on chest would be an huge upgrade. And if you using RS change Armageddon brand to Arc

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация