Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

which upgrade should i go for next with around 25ex budget? (waiting for gravicius to drop my last unveiled mod for the 10% energy shield gain)
just tonight i dropped a ring with frostbite curse, should i buy awakened curse on hit for x2 curse?

"
Julesdechez написал:
Hello all & Kay

(Sorry for my English)

I play a Necro, Henoutsen lvl 85 with EB/MoM build 'by the book' by Kay
I have 5 SD specters and it runs not too bad but I would like how to improve my build please.

So, if you can help me, i will be grateful

Here is my character :
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Julesdechez/characters

I am a noob, this account has been lend to me by a friend
I need to understand the Atlas system too, for now I'm doing maps Tier 5 and 6 because i haven't any other ones.

And by the way how can you just post you gear or PoB like
RobbenklopperCH (the poster) did in today's post ?

Thank you very much for all advices or help you can give me

And TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF

your profile is private

for posting your gear, when u type your reply, look on the top left, click on either switch character, your current character name or the image. A window will pop up and just click on the item u want to show.
once u clicked, close the window and it will be there on the post
"
Vervaiin написал:
I recently switched one of my necro's to your EB/MOM build, loving it so far & these RS spectres are so cool, I love them. I don't have the optimal colour setup in my armour yet, was playing the SD's & my armour was fine for them but I haven't had a vorici craft to fully sort it out yet. I have 4 blue 2 white, so using deathmark in my clear setup until can get colours fixed up but they still murder everything.

Is there any crafting tips for the + int ammy, fossil blocking or anything, or is it just a case of may the odds be ever in my favour.

I argue the best way is using attribute catalist and chaos spamming, the catalist make the mods have more odds of showing and chaos spamming don't remove them.
Hi, thank for the guide!

What is the best way to kill Sirus on A8? I have huge problems to do it. Maybe u have any Advise? What Build Option is the best for it? I Use "Corrupted Blood cannot be inflicted on you" but it not help very much. Phase 1 - 3 is no problem at all but i always die in Phase 4.
"
Julesdechez wrote:
Hello all & Kay

(Sorry for my English)

I have 5 SD specters and it runs not too bad but I would like how to improve my build please.

These is my offhand for bosses

I don't understand my characters are all public, everything is unchecked in my privacy settings. Please retry

Otherwise

This is my current set

And my PoB

https://pastebin.com/ixVj6phA

THank you very much
Julesdechez why you use Lesser Multiple Projectiles with SDs?
Exchange it to Elemental Focus.
Exchange Concentrated effect to Controlled Destruction. Use Concentrated only on bosses.

"
Firebird889 написал:
Hi, thank for the guide!

What is the best way to kill Sirus on A8? I have huge problems to do it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xj4FtKlx7rQ&feature=youtu.be
Последняя редакция: Singrave. Время: 14 апр. 2020 г., 12:05:45
Someone got Redemption Sentry? Would be nice if I could join and get them :)
"
Julesdechez написал:
"
Julesdechez wrote:
Hello all & Kay

(Sorry for my English)

These is my offhand for bosses

I don't understand my characters are all public, everything is unchecked in my privacy settings. Please retry

Otherwise

This is my current set

And my PoB

https://pastebin.com/ixVj6phA

THank you very much

your wand is causing u to deal alot less damage if you are using SD.
get something without lightning damage to spells. for the links u can refer to what singrave said
Hello Kay (and everyone else!)

I'm following your guide for a while (tho not really copying it because i like more tankiness especially physical in some situations, both for me and my minions)

I tried to install the POB fork and copied the spectres lua to include redemption sentries, but it just seems to not work properly (only the melees are shown, not the skills and the values just seem too low, showing the sentries doing barely 100k dps when they're doing wave 20 simulacrum fairly easily, at the same rate as my slave drivers when they were around 2m pob dps), i'd really like to play around with clusters to minmax around RS so any idea how to fix that?

After looking into it it seems the melee scales the same as their projectiles, but it still feels a bit off what i'm seeing"on the field"

Also i'd like to share a few tips in here, that might help some people a lot, first one is

are amazing gloves for mapping/delving and most of all simulacrum (it drops a blight pod giving you and your minions an aura which can be haste/precision/a massive es boost /cannot die aura(!) and they can be annointed, which allows to save a lot of points from the tree, they're basically a mini hh for necros and they're quite cheap(a few C), they'll definitely outperform any gloves for every content where you kill rares and don't move around a lot.

Second one is a more expensive one, but Awakened Fork is insane for clearing with RS, especially when the mob density is high like in Delve or Simulacrum, combined with GMP you get a stupid amount of projectiles and damage.

I'm gonna toy around the fact RS can impale, i'm thinking about using dread banner and replace the brand with shattering steel to trigger ee and give impale stages, i think it might be an idea to explore for bossing, i'm also thinking about rotten claws, another idea would be to use precision with vicious bites...

I'm gonna try things both in POB and in game, will update if something stands out.
Hi kay,

Loving your Spiders build so far and planning on trying the PoH build. Any news on when you are going to update this section?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация