Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

I'd love to have some light:

Aside from the SD base build, how much currency do I need to pump to pick any of the others version? Focusing on doing farming T16/shapers and A8. It would be awesome if it could do blighted T13+ maps.
Последняя редакция: Darkkaos. Время: 14 апр. 2020 г., 16:45:26
mokoowow, to add RS properly, you need to edit 2 spectre.lua files.
One in \Path of Building\Data\3_0
second in Path of Building\Data\3_0\Skills

About gloves - do they really so good and Blight spores spawn really often?
hey I defeated the redeemer for the 4th time. Is there any way I can get the RS now?
Hey! Currently leveling the build and I was wondering, which spectre setup would be the best for bossing? EB/MoM with RS, spider variant with EVF or any other combo? I am kinda torn apart between those two builds, EB/MoM looks safer however I like the way spiders clear and I could do bosses without changing any gear, just swapping the weapons so that's a big QoL. How squishier is the spider variant?
"
widmox написал:
How squishier is the spider variant?

Spider variant is just base variant with spiders and without additional guard skills.
But you can just exchange offerings to guard skills and take Bone Barrier instead of Mistress of Sacrifice.
Последняя редакция: Singrave. Время: 14 апр. 2020 г., 19:49:23
Ooh one more thing I meant to ask. I’ve ran many minion builds but only a couple have ran grave intentions, should I prioritise those 3 nodes over anything in particular, and if so which nodes, my lil necro is 94, I die so much because I’m clumsy so assume I won’t get 3 more levels to allocate. Haven’t allocated the grave intentions wheel at all yet.

Also trying out those blight gloves mentioned by someone, they’re pretty cool and fun.
"
mokoowow написал:

I'm gonna toy around the fact RS can impale, i'm thinking about using dread banner and replace the brand with shattering steel to trigger ee and give impale stages, i think it might be an idea to explore for bossing, i'm also thinking about rotten claws, another idea would be to use precision with vicious bites...

I'm gonna try things both in POB and in game, will update if something stands out.

I think this is a bad idea cause only 25% of RS dmg keeps physical. 75% of total dmg turns into cold.
failed my first ever sirus attempt. so sad. I am so terrible at these games lol.
"
mokoowow написал:
Hello Kay (and everyone else!)

I'm following your guide for a while (tho not really copying it because i like more tankiness especially physical in some situations, both for me and my minions)

I tried to install the POB fork and copied the spectres lua to include redemption sentries, but it just seems to not work properly (only the melees are shown, not the skills and the values just seem too low, showing the sentries doing barely 100k dps when they're doing wave 20 simulacrum fairly easily, at the same rate as my slave drivers when they were around 2m pob dps), i'd really like to play around with clusters to minmax around RS so any idea how to fix that?

After looking into it it seems the melee scales the same as their projectiles, but it still feels a bit off what i'm seeing"on the field"

Also i'd like to share a few tips in here, that might help some people a lot, first one is

are amazing gloves for mapping/delving and most of all simulacrum (it drops a blight pod giving you and your minions an aura which can be haste/precision/a massive es boost /cannot die aura(!) and they can be annointed, which allows to save a lot of points from the tree, they're basically a mini hh for necros and they're quite cheap(a few C), they'll definitely outperform any gloves for every content where you kill rares and don't move around a lot.

Second one is a more expensive one, but Awakened Fork is insane for clearing with RS, especially when the mob density is high like in Delve or Simulacrum, combined with GMP you get a stupid amount of projectiles and damage.

I'm gonna toy around the fact RS can impale, i'm thinking about using dread banner and replace the brand with shattering steel to trigger ee and give impale stages, i think it might be an idea to explore for bossing, i'm also thinking about rotten claws, another idea would be to use precision with vicious bites...

I'm gonna try things both in POB and in game, will update if something stands out.

Compared to the glove as above,which is better?
Anybody have some redemption sentries so I can get some?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация